Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 24. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 05:21:53 PM
Without doubt i choose the ETH  coin. after all, it has much more potential  than the LTC,  which is obsolete. But to  solve certainly to you.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 05:01:41 PM
I think it’s worth holding both in any portfolio for long term
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
It's probably best to hold LTC on a long term, but maybe next year will be successful and the price for ETH will also grow quickly.
ETH and LTC are two old but extremely popular coins, personally I would not invest in either one and the second.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 04:31:29 PM
Actually both coins have their own status and both and good , but it we have to select one i will go with ETH because i think it has a more potential then LTC. and ETH is good for long term too.
Activity: 125
August 07, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
It's probably best to hold LTC on a long term, but maybe next year will be successful and the price for ETH will also grow quickly.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
August 07, 2018, 03:40:43 PM
You can invest to both of them I think, both of them cheap and they can get good profit. We cant guess which one can get more profit but I like ethereum more so I can invest to it more than ltc.
Activity: 157
August 07, 2018, 03:18:05 PM
Eth Because many coins launch in eth platform and this will make eth more valuable also i believe that ethereum has more potential then littecoin.
I also think that it's better to invest in ETH for a long term.  Most likely in a couple of years the price for ETH will grow very much.
the right choice for long-term investment in ethereum, many experts who have been very experienced in predicting for ethereum's development in the future will be able to continue to increase its value because it has a solid team and continues to be active, but all that is just predictions that can happen or not at all, but I believe the technology developed by this coin will be very useful in the future.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 03:13:35 PM
Good question.  It seems to me better to divide the investment between these coins.  Now this is the best option.
Activity: 63
August 07, 2018, 02:49:56 PM
It seems to me best to invest now in ETH and hold coins until the end of the year.  Then sell the coins and how the price of the ETH will fall again to buy coins.
Activity: 48
August 06, 2018, 04:45:30 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Probably a long term is better to invest in ETH.  I think ETH is a more reliable coin and more profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 06:06:27 PM
The litecoin in general can disappear from a rating of good coins, and here the etherium is very reliable and to it it is a lot of attention
Activity: 64
August 05, 2018, 05:36:30 PM
Eth Because many coins launch in eth platform and this will make eth more valuable also i believe that ethereum has more potential then littecoin.
I also think that it's better to invest in ETH for a long term.  Most likely in a couple of years the price for ETH will grow very much.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
I think these two coins are suitable for long-term detention. Ethereum and Litecoin are coins that have good potential for the future.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 08:09:36 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 06:06:21 AM
I also go for ETH because it is stable and most of the ICOs using this network for their smart contracts so it is tested for fast transactions, I also have a lot of token in ETH network too.

Good idea, compared to LTC, ETH is widely adapted by most of the tokens and coins out there, smart contracts is their main platforms which is more accessible to some developers, and look at nowadays ETH has been performing well and there are lots of ERC 20 token based., its impossible for ETH to fall down, not unless the developers itself would abandoned it. So i prefer investing in ETH rather than the rest of the coins out there, but of course my number 1 would be bitcoin, second is the ethereum. But hey, its better to scatter the investments rather than focusing to a single one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 05:46:35 AM
All quality projects are growing everyday as ETH asset and ecosystem. I do not know if there is any improvement in LTC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 05:44:17 AM
I will prefer ETH over LTC. I believe in ETH, with steady growth. ETH has features, advantages over LTC. ETH is widely used in projects that show the popularity of ETH.
good choice. ETH is more promising than LTC without doubt. And LTC price stops moving up now. I am regret to have LTC. Some LTC were bought at price $140. I am so stupid
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 05:17:58 AM
in my opinion litecoin and ethereum are still below value. But I prefer ethereum, because ethreum has more selling value than litecoin. With many outstanding ICOs using the ETH platform, this allows investors to invest more money in ethereum. So I recommend HOLD ETH
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
maybe ICON icx more better ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 01:49:43 AM
I think the best way is just to create portfolio from several big cryptocurrencies. But considering Ethereum's influence on the whole cryptocurrencies market, it is extremely important to have Ethereum in your portfolio. For example you can buy bitcoin and ethereum for a main part of your money and for the remainder of the money buy 2-3 kinds of altcoins like Litecoin. Definitely I more believe in the potential of Ethereum than Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: