Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 26. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 01, 2018, 03:45:35 PM
It's definitely ETH. LTC have some future. As I know they plan to implement lightning. And LTC was the first coin with such technology. But this coin is so manipulated that I afraid to trade it. And I try to watch on LTC. For trading it have an excellent volatility. But ETH is solid and great. This is my choice
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:30:48 PM
I think if you invest in ETH then in the future you will get more profit.  I think the price for LTC will grow slightly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
July 31, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
Both, why hold just one coin when you can diversify?

On the other hand, for the long term I really like ICX, but it's just my personal preference Cheesy

When do you guys think they'll start going up again? When moon? I don't give a shit for a Lambo.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:39:52 PM
I'd rather choose another coin to invest in a long term.  In ETH, I advise you to invest and hold coins for a short term.
Activity: 90
July 30, 2018, 09:14:07 PM
eth and ltc share something in common with btc.. They are available widely on exchanges and now that the regular media has started reporting on btc they report on them.

These coins seem to be growing from main stream attention.

ICOs are harder to purchase and often involve going through multiple exchanges to acquire.
Activity: 28
July 30, 2018, 09:13:09 PM
I think that if you're indecisive between the two, you should do something like a 60/40 or 70/30 split between the two and maximize the coin you personally prefer.

If you plan on making these two coins your entire portfolio... don't. Diversify more. I'd advise getting some ETH and LTC like you plan to, but also IOTA, XMR and one or two smaller coins like SUB, ENG or EVX.

This is my opinion, however. Make sure to do your own research as well!
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 30, 2018, 08:39:25 PM
Both are top coins and good long term buy and hold choices. Do not think you can wrong with either one so make sure to get some of both.
Activity: 176
July 30, 2018, 08:14:54 PM
Ethereum is a way better and serious project. Vitalik is a mad genius. Even if I lose money in the short term I trust them. To me, it's something more than just an investment.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
July 30, 2018, 08:00:46 PM
I can't think anything without Btc and Eth.All things are risky now.We don't know about the market strategy.No one can tell this surely.Eth or Btc can be hold for short or long term which you want.But I have no suggestions with others except Eth or Btc
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
July 30, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
My choice would be ethereum because it is a platform for building decentralised applications, all of which require ethereum to run, thus creating demand from commercial applications. Litecoin has demand only from speculation.

Activity: 579
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 04:11:48 PM
For me, ETH is a more reliable investment coin than LTC, but perhaps it is worth sharing the investment between these coins.
I would also prefer ethereum, but crypto currency is a very unpredictable thing. We have seen a lot of examples of how a very good project is losing value, and a useless project is growing very fast, so you can expect anything.
I completely agree with your words about the unpredictability of crypto currency. But the fact is that among all coins, the etherium has a greater potential than anything else. And first of all, thanks to the erc20 protocol.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 04:09:52 PM
For me, ETH is a more reliable investment coin than LTC, but perhaps it is worth sharing the investment between these coins.
I would also prefer ethereum, but crypto currency is a very unpredictable thing. We have seen a lot of examples of how a very good project is losing value, and a useless project is growing very fast, so you can expect anything.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 30, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
i dont know so much information about ltc. i havent invested in it. but i know and believe in ethereum. ethereum blockchain is very useful comparing with others. larger network size, small fees, faster transactions. and smart contracts also very useful. that is why so many icos choose ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 171
July 30, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 06:47:29 AM
This is a very complex question, and it’s next to impossible to give a definite answer. The reason being all of these have their pros and cons and virtually no one can give you more than a speculation.
Activity: 76
July 30, 2018, 06:37:29 AM
I think after bitcoin, Eth is the next big thing in the crypto world but splitting your investment to cover both ETH and LTC is not a bad idea at all
Activity: 156
July 30, 2018, 05:13:15 AM
I think for now Ethereum is better than Litecoin because I see Ethereum has progressed very well,
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 05:06:51 AM
I am more interested in ethereum, ethereum is a very strong altcoin and can become more popular in the future, and I hold ethereum for my future.
For me, it's so ethereum obviously more interesting. LTC I use only for translations and no more than and it seems to me its value is not justifiably great, which can not be said about ethereum.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
July 29, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
Buy NEO  Wink
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
July 29, 2018, 01:37:58 PM
I am more interested in ethereum, ethereum is a very strong altcoin and can become more popular in the future, and I hold ethereum for my future.
Pages:
Jump to: