Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 27. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
July 29, 2018, 01:03:14 PM
ETH is my bet against LTC. ETH has a visual product that allows you to use its blockchain to create a programmable app thats allows you to connect to ETH blockchain. While LTC has a good community I do not believe it can overshadow ETH. Infact ETH is believe to be the Bitcoin killer.

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 29, 2018, 01:02:04 PM
Ltc has no practical application. it's just a coin. The encryption market is beginning to mature. Ltc will slowly lose its value. Eth is worth holding for a long time . The new coin raises funds on the platform of the ETH  . it will become more and more popular.

do you know if bitcoin is a coin too,, its just like litecoin mate
and i think ethereum have a lot of excess if we compared with bitcoin,,
so, litecoin and ethereum is good investments fro long term
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
July 29, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
In my world these are two very different coins that are not worth comparing. Because lightcoin does not have a customer interest for me and because I keep only ETH.

ETH is a good coin it is already prove itself in the market but ltc doesnt yet so it is better to invest or hold a coin that is already well known in the market unlike the coin that is good but has no good price yet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
July 29, 2018, 10:03:08 AM
In my world these are two very different coins that are not worth comparing. Because lightcoin does not have a customer interest for me and because I keep only ETH.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 01:14:38 PM
From the last failing with Litepay I don't trust LTC and team. That's why I buy ETH only and use LTC for speculative goals only. I don't think about LTC seriously. All cases that I know linked with manipulations. For long-term I hold ETH only.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 12:54:27 PM
And here my choice still falls on Litecoin . At the moment, the game in this currency is more interesting for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 11:33:01 AM
Ethereum is always the best option for long term because already we have seen the potential of ETH in the previous year and the chances of increasing ETH price is very huge in this year. This year we can expect the price of ETH will increase even higher than last year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:23:57 AM
For the long term, I prefer the ETH. With ETH this coin will go up steadily since the BTC also continues to experience growth. For LTC is actually very nice because this coin also has a great potential. And LTC for daily trading is also very nice because it is always moving.
Activity: 33
July 28, 2018, 10:59:08 AM
Both work well. The best option is not to choose one of them, nor to choose two of them, split your money with different percentages; put some of them to ETH, some LTC. I prefer ETH more because it is coin more comprehensive than LTC. In addition, ETH can be used for a variety of purposes. Most ICOs use this network for their smart contracts so it is checked for quick transactions. I also have a lot of tokens in the ETH network.
Activity: 518
July 28, 2018, 10:54:03 AM
Ltc is good for a short term projects here and ETH has a larger potential for long terms because its stability is becoming stronger and stronger every day.

Here, I will not agree with you. Both of the cryptocurrencies have proved that they are only growing with time. That is why, I guess, it will be good if you have Ethereum and Litecoin in your wallet and hold them.
Activity: 435
July 28, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
Ltc has no practical application. it's just a coin. The encryption market is beginning to mature. Ltc will slowly lose its value. Eth is worth holding for a long time . The new coin raises funds on the platform of the ETH  . it will become more and more popular.
I agree with you LTC can only increase the price thanks to the big news and big events happening in a short time, which can help LTC increase prices in just a few days. I think choosing ETH is the best investment and the ETH development team is definitely going to develop better than LTC.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
I think both ETH and LTC have great potential. Both cryptocurrencies are very suitable for long-term holding, but ETH is better in terms of user volume and scope of use!
I also think that it is better to keep ETN for long periods and here I do not hold light at all in my portfolio. But if I need something to translate between exchanges or where else I use more often lightcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
July 28, 2018, 09:15:03 AM
Well, considering short-term goals LTC is a good option but ETH is most suitable for the long run as the currency has a better market, faster transactions, stronger blockchain and is more promising. As the coin is possessing a stronger community so it is evident that why ETH is a better pick over LTC and that's why the coin is in an extra demand in the market...
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 08:33:54 AM
I think it's better to choose another coin for investment on a long term.  Both of these coins should be better adhered to a short term.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
Ltc is good for a short term projects here and ETH has a larger potential for long terms because its stability is becoming stronger and stronger every day.
Activity: 742
July 26, 2018, 11:36:57 PM
of course ETH if to be a short-term investment or long, because the ETH has been proven that long-term investment is very profitable big
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 11:17:52 PM
ETHERUM for long time is the right choice than Ltc because Etherum has a great platform. so I prefer ETH plus many ico use eth platfrom.
Activity: 532
July 26, 2018, 11:16:20 PM
I think both ETH and LTC have great potential. Both cryptocurrencies are very suitable for long-term holding, but ETH is better in terms of user volume and scope of use!
it is true, but if I myself choose ETH to be a long-term investment because the ETH's potential increase in price is very fast and very profitable if used as an investment
Activity: 29
July 26, 2018, 10:18:16 PM
I think that They're different coins aiming for different parts of the Cryptocurrency space. I'm sure your questions is more which one will yield best returns, in which case i would say its safer to diversify and split across both. To be honest, though ETH is the myspace of dApp platforms as it came first and paved the way, we're still waiting for the Facebook of dApps to show up and be the new trend.
Pages:
Jump to: