Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 54. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 08:48:02 PM
Ethereum is a very good coin has great potential for future success, can be seen from now many projects that use Ethereum, I think ETH reliable for the future, so the best choice for long-term investment is Ethereum.
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
It seems to me that investing in ETH is a safer option than investing in LTC.
Activity: 19
June 14, 2018, 05:45:22 AM
Both coins are good for investment. ETH is the queen of cryptocurrency. Litecoin price is also increasing nowdays. But it can't compete the ETH price. Buy litecoin now and hold it once its price pumps you gain profit.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 13, 2018, 01:21:54 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
These two altcoins is both showing great performance in the market and they also become valueble but for me if I you want a long term invest you better to invest in ethereum because it has more benefits than to others
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
June 13, 2018, 01:15:50 PM
When the market falls, LTC will show the least volatility! This technique can be useful to many.
ETH always shows more vysokukyu volatility and is therefore less safe in case of trouble on the market!
Activity: 127
June 13, 2018, 01:09:55 PM
They are both good coins to hold for the long term, but for the way that both of the projects are going now then there is no debate that ethereum is the best altcoin for you to put your money in if you ever want to make as much as possible in the long term. It is the project that is most likely to last the longest in the market.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 12:10:37 PM
ETH’s scalability is a almost proved and hence it has a huge potential in the cyrpto market. I can easily imagine ETH price around $700–$800 by the end of 2018. This is just my gut feeling and I may be wrong...
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
I think the price for LTC will not grow very much.  And I would advise investing in ETH to get a good profit.
I agree with you. It seems to me that the price of LTC will follow the price of bitcoin. ETH, unlike LTC, can grow significantly independently of other currencies. In ETH this year there will be significant changes and it is very likely that this will cause a big price increase.
Activity: 261
June 12, 2018, 12:26:41 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

For long-term investments and for the future, I believe more in ethereum because ethereum is more popular than litecoins, and ethereum will be more likely to deliver better results.
Activity: 144
June 12, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
I think the price for LTC will not grow very much.  And I would advise investing in ETH to get a good profit.
Activity: 57
June 12, 2018, 12:19:26 PM
Both coin is good, but the current price of ETH and LTC is too high and it is difficult to make triple profit with these two coin. I will choose the new Altcoin for long term investment
Activity: 43
June 12, 2018, 11:51:09 AM
In my mind, I am also an ETH trader. I like both the short and long term. LTC is also good. Because altcoin is almost good. But I am more interested in ETH, I think the future of eth exceeds from other Altcoin
Activity: 181
June 12, 2018, 05:11:48 AM
I think it's better to invest in ETH, because it is a more reliable coin for investment.  And if you invest in ETH, you will get a good profit.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
June 11, 2018, 03:03:03 PM
I prefer to choose ETH than LTC for the longterm investment
ETHEREUM is have a potential to high increase in a few month/year laters
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 01:09:30 PM
I think btc is better) The authors of bitcoin have caught a new trend for the 21st century - the need for anonymous electronic payments that are not tied to the state and existing banks. Thus, the niche was both formalized and successfully occupied by the first virtual currency.
Activity: 94
June 10, 2018, 01:08:09 PM
Both coins are good for investment. ETH is the queen of cryptocurrency. Litecoin price is also increasing nowdays. But it can't compete the ETH price. Buy litecoin now and hold it once its price pumps you gain profit.
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
I think now investing in eth for long time is the right choice.Now eth price is 400-500$ but after 5-6 months it will be $1000.Eth or Ltc I think eth is the right choice because it has a great platform.Also Eth is called next bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
I think that both Ethereum and Litecoin are good coins, but as for me Ethereum is better for long term investments because as for it is more perspective..
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2018, 12:45:35 AM
these two coins showed a good indicator in the period of the general recession in early 2018, I would not single out them specifically, but would have in the assortment both...
On this, keeping the EOS crypto currency in the long term is the most profitable, as it has recently received a lot of positive news
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 04:22:15 AM
these two coins showed a good indicator in the period of the general recession in early 2018, I would not single out them specifically, but would have in the assortment both...
Pages:
Jump to: