Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 57. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
Both are very promising coins but I think Ethereum is more advanced and more popular than Litecoin, and rumours about Ethereum rising every day in social media and in tv. This is going to bring bullish very early to Ethereum.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 04:06:24 PM
Of course, it's better to invest in ETH for a longer term than LTC.  And the price of ETH will grow faster than LTC.  I see no reason to invest in LTC.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 02, 2018, 10:55:29 AM
for long-term ETH and LTC both are good. I would say hold both of them are 50% ratio.LTC would be good because the price is cheap now, you can buy a lot of LTC if you compare with ETH.
Yeah, this two crypto's are both good for long term investment the success of your trading is already in your hand and base on your techniques and strategies too on hoe would you gonna play it. Aside from being a good coin for a long term investment this two coin also is affordable so we can easily bought it unlike bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
I think always need to diversify my portfolio, I would pay attention to NEO, this like to see promising crypto currency and now in a good position for purchasing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
For me, it is good to hold on for long term in ethereum. We have seen enough reason why ethereum will be huge soon. And you cant blame holding ethereum will give you a daily profit. Since everyday the price of ethereum is increasing. As for LTC, its price was always at range in 100usd-130 usd which is still in standby mode.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I preferred to LTC has a bright future and still stable coin. That doesn't mean i don't like ETH. But if you want to invest in long-term make the high percentage for LTC 3:1
as we know for Ethereum is indeed a very potent coin to be long term. therefore I am very confident for Ethereum is able to be a valuable coin and able to be proud of in the future. in addition to its increasing development makes this coin a lot of stealing the attention. so many want to have it for the long term.
Activity: 99
June 02, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
Both coins are a very good coin choice.
But I think a good coin is Ethereum.
I think Ethereum is a very suitable altcoin used for long-term investment.
Ethereum is a coin that has a good future because the value is very stable and is a coin that increases continuously.
The development of Ethereum is very good and very suitable to have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 10:35:37 AM
I think ETH is more promising coin after BTC, If u wouldnt invest to other cyrptocurrencies is better to invest to Ethereum. But i would suggest u to find some other cryptocurrencies with small market cap.
Activity: 6
June 02, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
I trust both of them, thinking that Ethereum will be more profitable.I think it's the first resource for icolar as well as the simplification of continuous updating Smiley
Activity: 24
June 02, 2018, 04:03:52 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin has great potential for future success, can be seen from now many projects that use Ethereum, I think ETH reliable for the future, so the best choice for long-term investment is Ethereum.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 11:13:43 AM
Why choose, buy both coins. This is the top coins that are not scary to buy for. HODL. They are sure to bring you profit.I think it's a good investment in the long run.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 11:10:40 AM
For sure, Both Litecoin and Ethereum are very good choices for any one wants to invest in altcoins in long-term. They are always attractive for investors and cause their price to rise in long-term.

But better to not ignore Bitcoin. Invest in Bitcoin too to not miss the opportunity. Bitcoin is still rising and will rise more and more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 01, 2018, 11:04:14 AM
I do not understand your choice? Why invest in projects that are at the peak of their fame (ETH and LTC). It is much more advantageous to find a promising ICO at the very beginning of its journey, for example NKN and investing in it means to get much more profit. Is not it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
Two Altcoins are quite close to Bitcoin. Maybe if you think Bitcoin will not go anywhere, it seems these two altcoins also have a situation that is not much different, at least for this year. But for long-term investment there is no harm in dividing the portfolio on both this Altcoin.
Activity: 60
June 01, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
If I had to choose, I would choose ETH. After all, LTC price is not as good as ETH, and the application is not as good as ETH. Even the technology is not as good as ETH.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
June 01, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
As we all know that eth is much more in high demand than ltc so I think eth is more better than ltc. But in mean future I think the both of them are really potential coin but eth for me has more potential in long term.
Activity: 240
June 01, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
Probably goes with ethereum instead considering its the number 2 crypto and how widely it is used with all the Dapps.
Activity: 4
June 01, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
Litecoin definitely has potential. Recently, a long-awaited update of SegWit was made, which was crucial for increasing the blocking capacity, reducing settlement time and reducing transaction processing costs. This should attract business and, possibly, investors..
Activity: 322
June 01, 2018, 06:23:01 AM
For long-term investments, I will share both, with more percentages in Ethereum.
I am of the opinion that if the market finds momentum again, both Altcoins will have a positive effect first.
Activity: 149
June 01, 2018, 04:31:23 AM
ETH is always a wise choice. Large capital, strong development team. If you really notice, almost all ICO projects call for capital through the ETH and for the ERC-20, which also says the stability and potential of the ETH in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: