Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 53. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 05:43:26 AM
ETH I think is more reliable and popular than LTC, since there are a lot of projects on the air yet
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 04:25:56 AM
LTC is a decent coin with a reasonable project, for the immediate future, ill settle  for Ethereum, this is the second most valuable coin and boasts of a big market ca, it deservedly only second to BTC n the crypto chain which i believe its only a matter of time till it ascents to the top of the table  the technology it runs on is latest and its blockchain is also efficient, there is lots of room for ETHEREUM to grow and it will only get better with time, making it ideal for long term investment
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 16, 2018, 03:47:08 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I think you already know that LTC is just a copycat of BTC but with a lower value. If you really want to choose between ETH and LTC, why not invest on both? Since their price mostly rely on the price of BTC. But you said that you are thinking of a coin that can overtake btc in a couple of years? ETH have a future being the most dominant coin since we are using it mostly in ICOs and because of smart contract ETH is better than bitcoin. Here in my country, I can instantly trade BTC and ETH to fiat but I still choose ETH because it has a cheaper transaction fee and faster one.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 16, 2018, 03:43:02 AM
I think that both of them are good investments for long-teem, because they have good technology and strong development team, so if i were you i would buy some of this coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 03:37:21 AM
eth and ltc is the right choice to invest.

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

now your taste may not be there for btc, but you will regret in the future. all options are in your hands.
it would be nice to use Ethereum for the long term. because the level of profit available in Ethereum is quite high when we use it for the long term. with Etehreum's potential to be able to make its own profit for us and generate even greater in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 16, 2018, 03:34:08 AM
To be honest, I do not understand why some people so strongly support LTC, it's just a fork of bitcoin, which keeps on top only because of people's faith in it
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 16, 2018, 03:32:24 AM
I do not think the LTC has much promise in the long run compared to Ethereum. I always choose Ethereum if you make this kind of choice.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
In my opinion, ETH is more promising for the long term and it is more famous Smiley
Activity: 303
June 15, 2018, 04:51:02 PM
From my findings both ETHEREUM and LITECOIN are good for long term due to the fact that most projects use ethereum for their ICO and Litecoin is next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 150
June 15, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
I believe that ETH has more opportunities to grow in price with long-term investment.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 04:08:59 PM
In my opinion, i wil choose ETH for a long term. Because ETH is a good crypto, it is a second on the crypto list and many token use Blockchain of ETH to build a token on the ICO. So i think ETH is good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
June 15, 2018, 04:06:05 PM
I think that in a long-term perspective both ETH and LTC are good. If I choose one thing, I would choose Ethereum. At ETH more demanded technology while LTS only means of payment.
Activity: 96
June 15, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
Of course, eth is a long-term project, because eth is the coin equivalent to bitcoin, but it is true that the coin is slow to develop and has no meaningful value.
Activity: 119
June 15, 2018, 07:40:59 AM
It seems to me that this year the price for ETH will grow faster than on LTC.  And I would advise investing in ETH.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 15, 2018, 07:01:26 AM
for a long term, etheruem is much more better because it has many usages and many life-cases usages that can make it succeed in a real life, and litecoin is just a meant of payment
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 15, 2018, 06:57:36 AM
Of course, the best way is to diversify your portfolio if you can afford it. However, from a practical point of view, I would bet on ETH as LTC's advantages are mainly fast and cheap transactions whilst Ethereum provides a whole platform for running ICO.
Activity: 56
June 15, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
Both longterm. Ethereum is up and down lately. But once it hits $1000 it will be the best feel for long term investors.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 83
June 15, 2018, 06:51:29 AM
At the moment I think eth is a safe and intelligent choice. Potential and price are superior to ltc.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 06:42:42 AM
I would pick both of these cryptocurrencies. Ethereum has just started to grow very fast (and it will rise more), but Litecoin will be also a very stable altcoin. Do not also forget they all have different pros and cons as LTC is the BTC fork, and ETH is a separate  crypto and a platform!
Activity: 77
June 15, 2018, 06:27:54 AM
I prefer ethereum because of high price and good developers team. At my opinion ETH can make competition to bitcoin in future when people will understand how good ethereum is.
Pages:
Jump to: