Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 6. (Read 169380 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
I am sure that the holder of ETH and LTC will definitely get a good profit. These are 2 powerful coins that will soon be very expensive!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 18, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
In my opinion, the Litecoin just better than Ethereum for long term. So, I would prefer to buy LTC and such other lite alts now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:20:14 AM
But I would not dare to predict the fate of specific cryptocurrencies. It as on the eve of revolution it is clear that the power will be replaced. The theory of chaos here is more relevant than ever.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
October 18, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
I prefer ETH but I also feel that LTC is good, but I prioritize ETH because we know that eth has good and active developers
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
October 18, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
I think both of them are very good, my advice please be your two funds to buy while the price is cheap and hold for a few months I think you will get a profit
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 18, 2018, 10:21:31 AM
I would choose ETh to invest, because this coin always gives us the potential and the most unexpected, so I trust them and I'm determined to hold this coin until Prices exceed $ 1000. I think the end of this year will be the terrible rise of the penny and especially the ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
October 18, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
In the long term both of these project will grow but not exactly like 2017.Ethereum has lots of value in terms of productivity and it has organised many successful ico.But now it will be tough for eth because there are few competitors in market now like EOS.On the other hand litcoin is pretty much like bitcoin which can be used as a store of value like silver.
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 08:54:27 AM
I heard that Ethereum solves the problem with scaling and will be faster than EOS. I give my vote to Ethereum !
I still have a belief in ETH, because this coin is a key coin in the cryptographic market, almost all coin prices refer to ETH is the most popular, so I think the market will Early recovery, possibly by the end of this year ETH price will recover the same early in 2018
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 18, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
In my opinion ethereum is a coin that has a better future prospect than Litecoin, this is because ethereum has many tokens that make ethereum's needs and usage will continue to increase.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 18, 2018, 08:23:52 AM
If you let me choose, then I will choose LTC as a long-term coin. Because the ICO market is sluggish, ETH is slowly losing value.
Ethereum will not lose its value, indeed now ethereum has not been able to rise drastically, but I am sure that Ethereum will be able to return to the level of 500 $ later, we wait for hardfork ETH and CBOE contracts Futures ETH
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
October 18, 2018, 06:51:30 AM
If i am gonna choose, then i would probably choose both coins, why? because it is not advisable in all matters than investing should only be focused to a single project, it should a diverse type on investmens, so 2 better than 1 coin. I bet, i could minimize the loss, if we invest many coins.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 18, 2018, 04:32:24 AM
If you let me choose, then I will choose LTC as a long-term coin. Because the ICO market is sluggish, ETH is slowly losing value.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 18, 2018, 04:23:41 AM
of course eth.

i dont like fork coins. etc, ltc, bcc, btg.

take eth.
I would rather choose to go for both. A bit of diversity is also important for minimizing the risk. Besides, ETH and LTC have been coins with good load of demand in the market.

Market caps are also in the list of top coins so this means that irrespective of what the failed market looks like, crypto world has gotten big potential and this should not be overlooked. There are people who take risk and make names. There are those who just watch. From business point of view, every investment is profitable.
Activity: 644
October 17, 2018, 09:18:33 AM
of course eth.

i dont like fork coins. etc, ltc, bcc, btg.

take eth.
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 17, 2018, 05:40:11 AM
I heard that Ethereum solves the problem with scaling and will be faster than EOS. I give my vote to Ethereum !
Activity: 367
October 17, 2018, 03:44:35 AM
In continue 5 years, everything will have time to change more than once. At least once every six months, you need to revise your cryptocurrency briefcase. As for dividing investments into LTC and ETH, then this should be done in order to diversify risks at a minimum.
Activity: 37
October 16, 2018, 10:23:05 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I would definitely advice ETH. But it is like comparing apples and oranges to me in terms of tech! As for investment I would advice ETH again.
October 16, 2018, 08:14:47 AM
It is better to invest in ETH.  This is a more reliable coin and how the market will recover the price of this coin will start to grow rapidly.
Activity: 86
October 15, 2018, 03:11:07 PM
Buy both cryptocurrencies, and Ethereum, and Litecoin. In my opinion, they are promising in the long term and both will cost good money in a couple of years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 15, 2018, 12:33:45 AM
In fact, what could be better litecoin than Ethereum? Yes, nothing, it's just a coin is not backed up and has no technology.
Pages:
Jump to: