Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 84. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
November 28, 2017, 07:01:53 AM
For sure, Both Litecoin and Ethereum are very good choices for any one wants to invest in altcoins in long-term. They are always attractive for investors and cause their price to rise in long-term.

But better to not ignore Bitcoin. Invest in Bitcoin too to not miss the opportunity. Bitcoin is still rising and will rise more and more.

Exactly, they are both good in terms of long term investment, but I still vote highly on ethereum rather than litecoin since it's still keep rising and I think it will remain at the end of the year and afterwards. Litecoin is good but I don't find it to much attractive on investors. And also, I am so much agree that you should never ignore bitcoin because it has the greater future on all cryptos.  Wink
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 06:54:04 AM
both are good contenders to spread your $ bet on cryptocurrency.
long term, both should increase with respect to $.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 28, 2017, 06:53:19 AM
If I had to choose, I would choose ETH. After all, LTC price is not as good as ETH, and the application is not as good as ETH. Even the technology is not as good as ETH.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
November 28, 2017, 06:43:37 AM
ETH development better than litecoin, you can see it since a few weeks.
from 1 ETH = $297 current $476.
how the importance of coins, and their ambitious mission that would be 10% of the bitcoin.
Activity: 364
November 28, 2017, 06:25:01 AM
Get them both. They are both good for long term and if you don't want to lose the opportunity for those two then it is best to just get them both and keep them for long term because ethereum has a great network and system while litecoin is a good back up for bitcoin since it is like a full carbon copy of bitcoin.
I agree because we don't want to miss out any of these like any coins ETH is a big coin and LTC also. I much wanted to have it both than to choose so in any case i will have it for long term that will give a good profit.
yes exactly if you are profitable to choose them both then this may be a good way for it to be cause they are both good they are both have the potential in the near future the potential of ETH this is the very good thing to do for.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
November 28, 2017, 06:05:40 AM
If you want long term investment, choose Ethereum. Because ETH has a good future in cryptocurrency, and it only has the greatest value in all alt coins. Many of the investors are buying the ETH, because of that the price is rising gradually. Soon it will be similar to Bitcoin with the greatest value in all Digital money.
Activity: 204
November 28, 2017, 05:33:58 AM
In my opinion, the Ethereum is better than LTC based on the below reasons.
1) Many ICO use ETH.
2) ETH will use POS   -- I think it will drive more people to hold and buy it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
November 28, 2017, 05:32:57 AM

I am more interested in eth, I think the future of eth exceeds from other altcoin. smart contracts and advanced technology are very influential in the future. therefore I am sure eth will continue to be pumped in next year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 05:26:47 AM
if i were you, i will choose to invest in ethereum, litecoin has been born recently but its price has reach top so many times but also drop to bottom very fast, is can be extremely dangerous if an investor want to use money investing in long term profit. so the better way is to choose ethereum.
Activity: 258
November 28, 2017, 05:22:07 AM
Eth, of course, the development of LTC and propaganda are doing is very poor, just behind a big money to control price, from the point of value investment, investment in the eth must be a long-term investment, but also can bring stability of earnings.
Activity: 204
November 28, 2017, 05:20:32 AM
For me Ether is the best pick in both choices. Simple because it has more market.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 05:19:12 AM
Its ETH is much better than LTC cause in some other day the value of ETH much getting higher. Ethereum has lot of development today and starting very fast
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 05:15:17 AM
I don't believe that Ethereum will have a longer term than Litecoin, i want buy altcoin KCP
Activity: 210
November 28, 2017, 05:10:12 AM
both coins are great LTC has a good community behind it and ethereum too but ethereum has more people supporting it so in the end i think you should get both coins. they will increase in the upcoming month on  a different level
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 05:09:34 AM
Get them both. They are both good for long term and if you don't want to lose the opportunity for those two then it is best to just get them both and keep them for long term because ethereum has a great network and system while litecoin is a good back up for bitcoin since it is like a full carbon copy of bitcoin.
I agree because we don't want to miss out any of these like any coins ETH is a big coin and LTC also. I much wanted to have it both than to choose so in any case i will have it for long term that will give a good profit.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 28, 2017, 05:05:47 AM
Activity: 182
November 28, 2017, 05:03:33 AM
Ethereum has lots of develoments and the price is pumping like what BTC 2years ago,ETH would be nice to invest in on the other hand LTC has the most stable price in all the alts.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 27, 2017, 02:07:10 PM
Both are good as an investment but I think ETH will be ultimate winner in the end.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 01:05:13 PM
ETH for sure, it will take time but the technology is so superior to other coin. It will rise for sure, it's not only a payment coin, it"s used by company with smart contracts  ect...
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 27, 2017, 12:46:37 PM
I would pick both of these cryptocurrencies. Ethereum has just started to grow very fast (and it will rise more), but Litecoin will be also a very stable altcoin. Do not also forget they all have different pros and cons as LTC is the BTC fork, and ETH is a separate  crypto and a platform!
Pages:
Jump to: