Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 87. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 08:53:55 AM
No. You are wrong in terms of ETH. ETH wiil be bigger than LTC . Both are best in terms off investment  but ETH will be more better choice.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 08:36:22 AM
When it comes to ALT coins I would say that I would always hold Ether, not LTC.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 08:33:30 AM
I honestly don't understand something. I know why people are buying ETH (Smartcontract, popularity, efficiency and most of all due to Vitalik) but what i don't know and i want to understand is why you guys think litecoin is a good long-term investment. Do you really think it will be used as a strong payment method? Or it's just pure speculation?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 23, 2017, 08:31:33 AM
In my opinion, ETH is better with Litecoin, ETH is the leading in Altcoins. After bitcoin, Ethereum is the 2nd next highest coin today, so I think Eth is good to buy since ethereum is also popular nowadays.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
November 23, 2017, 08:27:17 AM
I prefer athereum than on LTC. ethereum is a young altcoin, but has many advantages. Many ICO altcoins use smart contract ethereum. so for a long term investment, I chose ethereum
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 08:13:43 AM
ETH definitely long-term. So many smart contracts based on ethereum that will conquer the world.
Activity: 308
November 23, 2017, 08:12:43 AM
I would hold both  but I find ETH more rewarding long time. LTC is a bit of BTC clone (even if faster and cheaper) , Ethereum platform can become the reference for smart contract + all the ERC20 tokens that are deployed in the ETH blockchain
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
November 23, 2017, 08:08:46 AM
This both altcoin are good to hold and invest, but if I choice what is much better to invest for long run. I choose ethereum.
Ethereum is framework of bitcoin and the second placer of bitcoin, just like bitcoin going high the price. This ethereum come from russian country and it has a smart contrast that makes easy trasaction. While the other hand litecoin which is come from singapore found by charlie Lee but sad news the price of litecoin was freezing in the crypto market place.
Now the decision is yours where you going to invest in a long run.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
November 23, 2017, 07:56:40 AM
If you compared this both altcoins the ethereum and litecoin i choose ethereum for investing in long run, ethereum have a potential in cryptocurrency it is almost overtake bitcoin price not like litecoin the price was freeze in crypto market. But we could not predict what happen all altcoins in the future.
But i was looking this bitcoin as top of my priority to invest it more profitable coins now peoples choice and trusted this coins.
Activity: 168
November 23, 2017, 07:53:35 AM
For now i say that you should invest on eth because it its more stable and on the rise.
Activity: 196
November 23, 2017, 07:40:02 AM
If you need long-term holding, I recommend holding ETH instead of LTC, after all, LTC's technology is not particularly good, and the relative ETH, community staff shortage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
November 23, 2017, 07:36:04 AM
Litecoin and ethereum are in top 5 good altcoin and profitable in crypto market cap now, but i better to choose ethereum for more potential altcoin rather than litecoin. Ethereum now is the second placer of bitcoin I'm pretty assure that this ethereum like bitcoin soon.
But who knows that's only prediction much better if you have enough capital hold that both.
Activity: 406
November 23, 2017, 06:19:17 AM
In addition to bitcoin, you can still invest in the ethereum for a long-term perspective. ETH will grow in the next couple of years due to the active development of the ICO. I do not see such a great prospect for LTC.
Activity: 364
November 23, 2017, 12:37:54 AM
token variations for ETH are numerous and there are some coins that can be a long-term investment but there are also coins that in a short time can make a lot of money
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
November 22, 2017, 05:03:37 PM
I know you feel like you missed the train but it's not like that actually. We will see bear market for Bitcoin, too in this 5 years. You can from dip.
It's not a good time to buy and hold altcoins for long term because most of them are overpriced. You should buy when everyone sell and sell when everyone buy. This way you can make long term investment and make bigger money.
Activity: 210
November 22, 2017, 04:53:29 PM
This is not an easy question. Both of these assets have great potential. That's why I keep both ETH and LTC in the portfolio.
Activity: 350
November 22, 2017, 04:06:04 PM
I think either ethereum or litecoin is good choice to invest in for long time. I think both of them have good potentials for the future. But I think ethereum would be a better choice relatively to litecoin.
Activity: 250
November 22, 2017, 03:01:51 PM
 think ethereum and litecoin is good for long term investmen but I prefer invest on ethereum.
 I don't have much experience about LTC and never invest in LTC actually. ETH is very popular because many ICOs using ethereum platform. But many good company now.
Activity: 126
November 22, 2017, 02:56:50 PM
Ethereum is a long time player now. Fascinating transaction speed/cost proportions and a great refinement & work of their team.
When I talk coins I take their devs as a huge factor and Litecoin's dev is causing some trouble on twitter lately.
So my opinion is obvious on this one: ETH all the way.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 02:27:42 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I chose ethereum compared to ltc. I also keep some ethereum for me to invest long term. We all know that ethereum is currently very popular. And for its potential is undoubtedly very potential. I believe in ethereum to invest in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: