Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 86. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 11:05:41 PM
I think eth is better than ltc because a lot of site site invest using eth and future outlook eth is also good
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 11:05:16 PM
Since ETH is a protocol coin, its potential is so much higher than LTC
Well both Ethereum and litecoin is good for long term but i will totally choose ethereum over litecoin because ethereum is the best altcoins between this two and ethereum is have more chances to improve very well unlike the litecoin, and ethereum is more good in long term because eth is have been rise its popularity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 25, 2017, 11:04:13 PM
of course this is ETHEREUM. Behind him a huge Corporation included in the Alliance. A huge sphere of application of technology ETH. A huge army of fans. A lot of updates.

And what kind of LTC with all due respect, only the fast and cheap transactions...

In the long and the project will continue to grow but the potential is more at Ethereum
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
November 25, 2017, 11:02:52 PM
Definitely i would go for Etherum. It looks more promising than litecoin and most of the coins. in long term i think will be the only competitor of Bitcoin. The last 7 days have gained more than +35% .
Litecoin was offering nothing rather than to be the copied form of the bitcoin, because the litecoin update will be following the bitcoin at least to be similar to it. ethereum was offering different ways with various new improvements to give the best blockchain infrastructure. that's why so many companies interested in ethereum rather than another blockchain based project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 10:59:52 PM
Since ETH is a protocol coin, its potential is so much higher than LTC
Activity: 140
November 25, 2017, 10:57:38 PM
If we allow a large number of coins, choose Litecoin (LTC). If we want a heavy Coin, we choose Ethereum. Because both have a bright future. But I prefer Ethereum. Because of the many platforms of ethereum.
Activity: 134
November 25, 2017, 10:41:27 PM
Of course, eth is a long-term project, because eth is the coin equivalent to bitcoin, but it is true that the coin is slow to develop and has no meaningful value.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 07:48:18 PM
Definitely i would go for Etherum. It looks more promising than litecoin and most of the coins. in long term i think will be the only competitor of Bitcoin. The last 7 days have gained more than +35% .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
November 25, 2017, 07:44:11 PM
Definitely, Ethereum. Ethereum will rise with no limits ... the idea of ​entrepreneurs creating their own tokens to raise funds for their projects is simply revolutionary ... obviously many SCAMs will emerge, but this happens in any business ... over time Ethereum will change the way ALL the people invest in companies, more freedom for entrepreneurs and investors. So, i see Ethereum as one of the best investments to make now.

Agree with that, ethereum will soar over other altcoins created. LTC could be dump in the long run just like of what happen to other coins.
We should accept the reality that sometimes will fall that way even if it they have potential before. But because of the people adoption toward ETH is great, then it could be a chances to over top others and lead the track in the market place.
Activity: 560
Merit: 65
November 25, 2017, 07:30:52 PM
Definitely, Ethereum. Ethereum will rise with no limits ... the idea of ​entrepreneurs creating their own tokens to raise funds for their projects is simply revolutionary ... obviously many SCAMs will emerge, but this happens in any business ... over time Ethereum will change the way ALL the people invest in companies, more freedom for entrepreneurs and investors. So, i see Ethereum as one of the best investments to make now.

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 25, 2017, 06:55:06 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

This question is something special. Eth and ltc both are important in investment side. Eth now a days growing vwry fast. Now again 400 usd. 
Ltc also growing.

As per my knowledge eth more important.
Those people are realizing about how important the smart contract is. and another people will be seeing another chance to participate in the ethereum before it was migrating into the new system just like pos.
Activity: 112
November 25, 2017, 06:49:48 PM
It is difficult to predict, but theirs price will go up in long-term perspective.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 25, 2017, 06:38:26 PM
Litecoin's price has currently pumped/rose to a significant value. For so long it has stabled in 50$ but it is now 60% more (of course in terms of dollar value). Though ethereum has a greater and nicer technology, making it a good long-term choice, litecoin should also has to be considered in our portfolio. I am seeing it as a sleeping giant that when it wakes up, it can reach to a higher value.
Activity: 322
November 25, 2017, 10:30:37 AM
For now i say that you should invest on eth because it its more stable and on the rise.

I actually do the same. Ethereum has better technology and infrastructure than LTC and ETH is way more popular comparing to LTC. SO I do invest ehereum.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 25, 2017, 10:24:21 AM
ETH long-term, compared to LTC, ETH more potential, after all, the technology is more perfect. Litecoin looks a little rubbish most of the time.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
November 25, 2017, 09:34:09 AM
ETH, of course. ICO scene and maybe have more useful feature in long run while LTC only good at when there some hiccup with BTC so you need a safe place to hide your bags.
Activity: 126
November 25, 2017, 09:15:36 AM
ETH anyday  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 23, 2017, 09:12:11 AM
The cost of the eth is greatly influenced by the number of projects connected to the etherium system itself. The more smart contracts, the more the ecosystem that carries the price of a coin. Next year it is very likely that the capitalization will be higher than btc. My bet to ETH.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
November 23, 2017, 09:01:46 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

This question is something special. Eth and ltc both are important in investment side. Eth now a days growing vwry fast. Now again 400 usd. 
Ltc also growing.

As per my knowledge eth more important.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 23, 2017, 08:59:27 AM
I have been doing some technical analysis and it gave me litecoin has been breakout from long-term consolidation, I think it's a great time to buy litecoin for a long-term hold.
Pages:
Jump to: