Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 90. (Read 169380 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
November 20, 2017, 09:54:08 PM
I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum is a stable coin and Ethereum is the best altcoin. I have invested in Ethereum and hopefully next year the price goes up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
November 20, 2017, 09:53:42 PM
ETH and LTC both are very good. In CoinMarketCap they have positive progression, but if we see the next 3-5 years, i prefer Ethereum. It makes sense because Ethereum already known more than LTC, but it isn't the standard because LTC play well too.

Yes that's true, Ethereum coins does really have more potential than LTC because there is more demand on the market in eth coins rather than LTC and in the next few more years, There are a lot of people that expecting for eth coins to grow its value even higher.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
November 20, 2017, 09:37:03 PM
ETH and LTC both are very good. In CoinMarketCap they have positive progression, but if we see the next 3-5 years, i prefer Ethereum. It makes sense because Ethereum already known more than LTC, but it isn't the standard because LTC play well too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 09:32:50 PM
Both are good coins, but ETH is the best choice. I'm sure ETH will still be a competitor of BTC as a profitable coin.
Some ICO projects use eth to do their sales.
this is proof that the ETH gained trust.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 08:17:28 PM
Not "or", but "and" Wink Diversify.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 08:15:41 PM
In my opinion, we must also consider the fact that Bithumb is advancing the volume of LTC to a new height in their exchange and that, of course, will also affect its price eventually. We can actually say that we're expecting an increase in the price of LTC sooner or later if it continues.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
November 20, 2017, 08:06:19 PM
I will choose Ethereum rather Litecoin because of it's wallet and i love the Smart COntracts of ETH which will help to provide a new project(ICO) while Litecoin is actively pump for long term for lightning transactions but then again transaction are very important so i will choose both for now.
Yes i agree ethereum has smart contract fetures be offered by the developer to community, in my personal opinions ethereum is good for short term investment (trading altcoins with ethereum due to it has huge volatility of the price) ethereum also can be used for making investment in the ICOs, but ethereum is bad for long term investment due to it doesn't has total supply of coins. For long term investment couples years later, litecoin is good choice due to it is deflation coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 08:01:03 PM
I think ETH much better. I dont see future for LTC. It's just another bitcoin fork which just got some popularity in crypto-world...
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 20, 2017, 07:57:09 PM
I will choose Ethereum rather Litecoin because of it's wallet and i love the Smart COntracts of ETH which will help to provide a new project(ICO) while Litecoin is actively pump for long term for lightning transactions but then again transaction are very important so i will choose both for now.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
November 20, 2017, 07:55:46 PM
Both are good​ choice but ethereum is better than litecoin. There are many sectors where ethereum is needed. The price of ethereum also good and higher than litecoin. It is promising and now a days it is being used on ico hugely. You should take ethereum mostly.
Activity: 462
November 20, 2017, 07:50:51 PM
Both altcoin doing great. But i prefer to use etheruem, because most of the ICOs are using MEW and er20. They got a fast transaction in trading token.
Activity: 333
November 20, 2017, 07:49:04 PM
LTC is stuck to lite version of Bitcoin motto. Ethereum is being actively refined and updated and Ethereum is the prime fuel for ICOs.
Both coins are great and still profitable. But I believe Ethereum would be more beneficial than Litecoin in the long run.

I think that LTC is more prifit ratio coin : ) i has not gone like x40 in year LTC went just less.
So rise pottencial is bigger in LTC in short them i long NO ONE REALY KNOWS : )
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 07:44:16 PM
ltc and eth prices are almost very stable but ltc little bit more stable , but if we seen from usage between eth and ltc of course eth will win.
Ethereum is a winner, please see the latest chart on the coinmarketcap. how the testnet of the pos system will be launched asap. that gives the more future of the ethereum. many people will try to stake their ethereum in the network.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 06:59:51 PM
Both are fine..Hard to make a decission
Activity: 546
November 20, 2017, 01:37:49 PM
I choose Ethereum, I believe I will earn much more income than Litecoin with the money I invest in Ethereum. I see that most of the investors who initially opposed Ethereum are now heading for Ethereum. I chose Ethereum for long-term investment, your decision is yours.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
November 20, 2017, 01:24:40 PM
I will choose ETH because it has a better future than LTC because LTC is just a copy of bitcoin and it is a boring cryptocurrency for me so i will not invest my money into that and i will just invest my money into something that is worth to wait and that is ETH that can go up to 0.1 in the next few months in my opinion.
Activity: 197
November 20, 2017, 12:11:52 PM
Etherum and Litecoin are all popular coin and stability. If both long-term investment is good choice. I personally I prefer investing in Eth over because I like the way it is used in smart contracts

Activity: 672
Merit: 127
November 20, 2017, 11:57:26 AM
ETH will be the best for sure at a long term scale of investment. Since it was at dip, i think this was the right time to buy more. I think a lot of expectation on ETH because there'a alot of room for improvements specially for its development after the fork.
Activity: 128
November 20, 2017, 09:23:05 AM
Both are good altcoins with great future. But I think etherium has the upperhand specially on its performance and future developement. Also investors are more attracted on its plans in the future.
Activity: 462
November 20, 2017, 07:56:15 AM
Cryptocurrency usually derives their value from use and collective agreement whether direct or imply that said crypto currency holds value. If i were to based my speculation on value alone, I will not compare litecoin and ethereum. Ethereum is way valuable that litecoin in the light of it's usefulness. But in crypto value alone does not hold the ace you have to consider some other important factor like, supply, decentralization, volume, etc
Pages:
Jump to: