Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 18. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
I'll rather you hold ETH, for you not to regret, ETH has a very great blockchain and has a good potential in market, I think this is the year for ethereum to boom beyond anyone expectations.
Holding your ETH Is the best!
Activity: 101
May 06, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
I'd rather invest in ETH.  Now this is a very popular coin.  And the price for 2 months increased by 250-300 $.  And in the future the price will only grow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 03:13:02 PM
With project Ethereum is more advanced but I think its better to invest to Waves it ll give more profit for long term than Ethereum.
Activity: 186
May 06, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
Waves have big potential but I think its not ready to be better than Ethereum. Ethereum is most advanced smart contract project with good team. I think Eth is better far away.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
May 06, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
According to me both ETH and Waves are equally well. But as you said that you have 3 ETH already then I’ll suggest you to buy Waves. If you have to sell your ETH and then buy Waves then also you can invest in both. You can sell some proportion of ETH and buy Waves from the sale proceedings. This will diversify your investments and will help you to lessen the chances of experiencing losses.
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
Look at the situation now. There are so many ICOs are appearing, which 90% of them use Ethereum service platform. That percentage is really high, waves is also having good potential, but if crypto will be better, Ethereum will be one of the few who was fully supported the ICO system and its price will go up more than Waves.
Activity: 462
May 06, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

And I personally think that Waves are a safer and faster way to earn money. After all, technically they are noticeably ahead, attracting the attention of new investors.
Activity: 106
May 05, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
IMO, this is not a question. ETH. It is the best blockchain with smart contract which is changing the world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 03:24:37 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I would personally go for holding ETH than buying Waves! Though waves is good, it's an instinct that the price of Etherium will double in no time! Just be patient!  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 12:00:07 PM
I will hold ethereum than buying waves. Ethereum is very useful now. Almost all  ico are using it. It is also the number 2 coin right now, next to bitcoin so price is much stable. Next option is to diversify your holdings. It is much safer strategy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 09:12:06 AM
I certainly am for Ethereum. in my opinion, it is now one of the most popular and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. there is a great chance that prices will rise several times in 2018. just be patient.
Activity: 26
May 04, 2018, 02:25:05 AM
HODL ETH! Ethereum is more reliable. The ether is a very promising coin, and I believe that it will reach great heights! I believe that th e future is for ETH! I also keep my ETH. Now I simply hold them and wait until recover.
Activity: 47
May 03, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
if I myself would probably choose to hold ETH, because now the ETH price is going up pretty high, and will likely continue to rise. so most likely I will hold ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 05:12:22 AM

I think the best way for you since you really want to buy waves , why don't you just start a new investment in waves and hold your remaining ethereum at the same time. Selling eth is not a good idea because it has a good value in the market and it also has a good reputation in long term investment.
Activity: 116
May 03, 2018, 04:54:41 AM
Ethereum has many, many more use cases than waves. My personal opinion is to hold ethereum, cause ethereum is great coin with unlimited potential.
Activity: 144
May 03, 2018, 04:34:53 AM
Try all of them to know which one is suits you more. All coins basically are the same, you need to know coins that you are able to follow and go along with the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 04:32:34 AM
I don't think that Eth and Waves are real competitors. Among eth and wav I would prefer Eth, but the possibility must not be excluded that Waves makes a good push forward.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
May 03, 2018, 04:30:39 AM
I think it's better to invest in ethereum, because if investing in ethereum in my opinion is easier, and less complicated, and its good we get ethereum does not take long enough, and its development is rapidly and if it is noticed it will likely continue to rise for some months ahead.
Activity: 276
May 03, 2018, 04:28:03 AM
You choose Ethereum on the waves, because you find the platform of the wave of assets that is difficult to use in it as well. And ethereum is used as a method of payment in every ICO wave. This is the best coin after Bitcoin Price Eth is now a bit low and stable too. Will cross over $ 2,000 in 2018 last year .
Activity: 168
May 03, 2018, 04:18:29 AM
Ethereum is the second best altcoin in the cryptocurrency market. Between ETH and Waves I will choose ETH, because ETH has great potential and stability, I believe in future ETH will grow stronger than Waves. Currently, ETH is very low price, lower than $ 600, extremely convenient for investment. I believe that ETH is a wise decision and will bring a lot of profits for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: