Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 77. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
January 24, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
Agreed , both has potential. Of course waves is the 'dark horse' with more room to grow, and eth is more stable and established. Really cant go wrong with ETH, but if you want something with more potential you'd probably pick waves.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 05:05:42 AM
Ethereum and waves is both good. they are have prospect and bright future this ia choice for Investment long term.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 24, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
if I prefer ethereum (ETH), that's why I invested in Ethereum (ETH) than I invested in other altcoins, because I believe in front of ethereum (ETH) price would be $ 15000- $ 30000 (my prediction is 2020) .
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 04:58:46 AM
The ethereum will be more promising
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 04:48:00 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Both ETH and Waves are good cryptos.  If I were you I will not choose between the two.  Instead, I will just divide it equally and both invest on it.  On that way, the other crypto will serve as your backup if the other crypto deflate its value. 

After investing, temporarily forget about it so, you will not be tempted to withdraw your cryptos when its value fall or rise.  Just hold it for a year.  For sure, you will be amazed on the return of investment you will receive.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 04:34:20 AM
Ethereum still the best. They are more useful and has bigger use in the cryptoworld. Eth also establish good foundation and become the 2nd market cap in crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 12:15:34 PM
I think, than you sell ethereum and to buy waves / invest into waves. for my opinion you should hold your ethereum. because I think the price of ethereum will rise drastically in a few months this month. and if you want to invest in waves I think it's also very risky and you have to wait very long to hold the coin until it reaches a fairly high price
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 07:49:21 AM
I would rather choose ETH, and hold it for a long time. I believe that this ETH will grow better than WAVES.

But ETH already has a extremely big market cap compared to Waves. I will hold both coins for long term, because I believe in the crypto revolution.
Activity: 112
https://goo.gl/ePsALC
January 22, 2018, 02:58:10 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

Activity: 154
January 22, 2018, 02:52:25 PM
Both Coins have huge potential for growth.I love the Waves DEX but Ethereum is the currency for ICO's.
I would buy Waves for 1 ETH and hold the rest for a promising ICO.

Waves is good, but the only problem is that they are not having a good marketing team, no one is aware of the real potential that Waves has at the moment.
Look at ada, they do not even have a good project and they are on the top five without doing anything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
Both Coins have huge potential for growth.
I love the Waves DEX but Ethereum is the currency for ICO's.
I would buy Waves for 1 ETH and hold the rest for a promising ICO.
Activity: 378
January 22, 2018, 02:45:14 PM
Both Ethereum and Waves have a huge potential for growth. If you buy on the falls you can make a solid profit.
However, it seems to me that Waves has more prospects, since his price and capitalization are much smaller than those of Ether.
Basically, Waves is designed for an Eastern European audience and when it enters other markets, the price will increase noticeably.
Activity: 644
January 22, 2018, 12:35:08 PM
I will go with Ethereum because all of my alternatives coins are erc20 based tokens. And majority of ICO's are using Ethereum based tokens.
Activity: 518
January 22, 2018, 12:28:54 PM
As I see it, in recent years, ICO based on Ethereum literally grab the market of tokens. And many people including me are confident that the launch of these projects directly affect the price of eth. Huge amount of ether is accumulated and then sold to finance the ICO, which in turn increases the volume of supply in the market. Even if you're gonna invest in Waves I'd recommend to invest a part of your capital and keep hodl Ethereum
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 09:07:27 AM
some day ago i have 5 eth but i think this year waves hit price 100$.so i buy some waves .eth not bad. with eth if you invest i hope you never loss.
Ethereum is the best altcoin if your going to start hold altcoin because in this upcoming years it will be doubled in value or triple, also this altcoi has potential to grow and continuous increase its value. So if think Ethereum is the one of the best altcoin to have.
Hope it will happen exactly how you described.
Activity: 618
January 21, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
some day ago i have 5 eth but i think this year waves hit price 100$.so i buy some waves .eth not bad. with eth if you invest i hope you never loss.
Ethereum is the best altcoin if your going to start hold altcoin because in this upcoming years it will be doubled in value or triple, also this altcoi has potential to grow and continuous increase its value. So if think Ethereum is the one of the best altcoin to have.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
January 21, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
You must keep ETH! This is a long-term project. It will constantly grow. ETH is a token that is used in almost every Bounty campaign.
Activity: 243
January 21, 2018, 01:30:29 PM
I have the same problem.. Isn't ETH going up? I think it's better to hold in ETH.
Activity: 149
January 21, 2018, 01:28:51 PM
eth will grow steadily and soon be #1 at cmc
gains won't be that high but solid

waves also a great project which will makle at least 5x in 2018

id split 75% eth, 25% waves

or take the risk and take the gains from waves and put it into eth later
Activity: 616
January 21, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
ethereum has a very good smart platform and will continue to grow, so I think ethereum is still superior in many aspects
Pages:
Jump to: