Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or XRP - page 4. (Read 17001 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 06:26:42 AM
Even if ethereum had so much little left on its supply, it would take so many times until the ethereum blockchain filled since there is an ethereum block halving.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
April 10, 2019, 06:23:46 AM
Lol, people! You would have BCHABC and BSHSV considered as candidates!  Grin Or Gold and Private! Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
April 09, 2019, 06:44:14 PM
Both of these coins are very good and strong. I can't highlight a favorite and so invested in ETH and a bit in XRP
That’s better because no matter how much I hate XRP, is till have this coin because i know i have to diversified my investment. Both are good but I’m holding more ETH compare to XRP but I’m planning to increase my XRP holdings while its price are still cheap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 06:38:18 PM
In terms of the price I think ether will be best to replace BTC as its likely to  get closer to BTC if there is the need for any replacemt. XRP although not bad but I don't see it as a right substitute for BTC. Only time will tell
The fact that he will replace it hardly , I think Ethereum is on the 2nd place at the moment , the coin is good, but it certainly falls in the service due to ieo
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
April 09, 2019, 06:29:29 PM
Most times I wonder why the comparison,  ethereum and XRP  both have different use case.  In my opinion I would say or choose Ethereum, this is because aside it 's use case, it has gained more polularity and acceptance . You can find it in almost all crypto exchanges. It has more users, with time, the value of the token will be very high, because there will be more demand
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 09, 2019, 06:20:52 PM
In terms of the price I think ether will be best to replace BTC as its likely to  get closer to BTC if there is the need for any replacemt. XRP although not bad but I don't see it as a right substitute for BTC. Only time will tell
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 09, 2019, 05:56:38 PM
Both of these coins are very good and strong. I can't highlight a favorite and so invested in ETH and a bit in XRP

you wasted money you could have put in ETH on silly ripples. don't you look rather stupid.

Losing money at first with ripple is not by daily basis, but rather temporary while crypto market wasn't recovering yet. For sure eth has strong market capacity compared to riplle itself, and the holders of it continued to support this coins because of good platform. We will once this coin surpassed the bearsh trend, and we finally said it was a wrong decision to make.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
April 09, 2019, 05:49:50 PM
I'm sure neither Ethereum not ripple will be able to shift bitcoin from its rightful Royal place! Never!
I'm an ethereum fan but yeah it won't get the place of bitcoin.
Let's stop this kind of discussion about the exchange of bitcoin's place with any altcoin. It's obvious that not any of them are going to replace it. Bitcoin is the king and most of the altcoins will never replace its place.
And what good is Ethereum? Because he has a lot of shitcoins? Or the fact that it cost $ 1,400? Or the fact that it is very slow? Or his creator Buterin? Or all together?  Grin
No offense, but I don't think Ethereum is the best technology either!
We are talking simply about ethereum and I don't care with those ERC20 tokens though some of them became successful and remarkable.
Ethereum is slow? okay.

It's your opinion and nothing wrong against that because it's your opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 870
April 09, 2019, 02:23:20 PM
There are so many questions that Ripple and ETH will be better. I think they are a match for each other. Because ETH is just behind Bitcoin but many times Ripple has passed ETH and boss after Bitcoin on coinmarketcap. But ETH still shows it is a coin that people deserve to invest after Bitcoin so ETH still beat Ripple. This race is very long in the future. Ripple is hard to beat because Bitcoin is the symbol for the right crypto which the most force in the crypto market.
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
April 09, 2019, 02:15:48 PM

you wasted money you could have put in ETH on silly ripples. don't you look rather stupid.
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
April 09, 2019, 02:14:47 PM
I am sure that Eth is a very strong coin. But it seems to me that ripple has great prospects. But I am fully confident that none of these coins will be able to crowd out Bitcoin. Most of my investment capital is in bitcoin.

that just means you're quite stupid not to be all in ETH
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 09, 2019, 02:13:57 PM
Yes, I'm sure everyone knows that these two coins are very strong and of high quality, this often happens in ETH and XRP competitions in taking 2nd place in the market but ETH is still more feasible. I will definitely try to invest in both but more than I put my money into ETH.
Activity: 840
April 09, 2019, 11:59:10 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 11:07:24 AM
I am sure that Eth is a very strong coin. But it seems to me that ripple has great prospects. But I am fully confident that none of these coins will be able to crowd out Bitcoin. Most of my investment capital is in bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
April 09, 2019, 10:24:03 AM
I really don't understand that why people compare with the Ethereum and Ripple. For me the ETH is the most strong altcoin by far because many altcoins using it's platform. And i am sure that lots of people would agree with me on my idea. XRP surpassed ETH twice on marketcap but i believe that will be never again..
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 09, 2019, 08:10:57 AM
No way....Eth is the best.threre will no use case of bitcoin.eth will be more powerfull than other cryptocurrencies.
Ethereum’s smart contract feature is crowdfunding through ICO’s,with hundreds of multi-million dollar ICO’s having taken place on the Ethereum blockchain.
These ICO’s lead to the birth of new cryptocurrencies which use Ether to pay for transaction fees, raising demand for Ethereum’s cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
April 09, 2019, 03:35:57 AM
Are you sane? How can you even think of such a question? Bitcoin is one and only! No one will be able to shift it, otherwise the entire market will come to an end!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 08, 2019, 03:44:43 PM
XRP is still very far away if it will replace BTC and may be difficult to occur. But XRP is a coin that is very potential and able to compete with ETH. XRP has become the number two coin after passing ETH. And I'm sure if in a few months XRP can pump.
Same here man. I though it is about a suggestion whether to invest in Bitcoin or ETH but it turned out something else. I do not believe that Bitcoin is so weak that it will let ETH or ripple outshine it. The appreciation in the market value of the Bitcoin these days is very positive and besides the price rise, there is the market problem that had been a very big problem and Bitcoin is solving that problem so I think that ETH and XRP still need to cover a long distance to reach Bitcoin.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 08, 2019, 05:14:43 AM
I am more optimistic that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin, if the inventory runs out. Even though Vitalik has left, that is not an excuse for all of us to leave Ethereum. According to my analysis, there will continue to be good growth. Will never die.
I like your optimism, but it is a very difficult thing to wait for now. well, even though the XRP has replaced the ETH several times, however, ETH has taken it again. in this matter, I think it's very clear who is better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
April 08, 2019, 05:07:29 AM
I am more optimistic that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin, if the inventory runs out. Even though Vitalik has left, that is not an excuse for all of us to leave Ethereum. According to my analysis, there will continue to be good growth. Will never die.
Pages:
Jump to: