Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 10. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I use coinbase wallet,my ether pocket book and wavesio wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Actually ethereum has potential to grow fast i think. And i need to try this kind of altcoins  (ethereum)....I think it will be the ext or second in bitcoin in the future..From last few or month weeks Ethereum is increasing fast. I am hoping after i buy it will increase more to make some profit with coin as well.
Activity: 2
Is it permitted to akea free gift in a line that isn't specifically designed for free gifts? m
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

most popular trade is ETH > BTC at the moment and has been for the last few days. After this eth should rise
Activity: 42
No. I am still hold btc and haven't tried diversifying my investment on eth (although i'm very interested to eth). Because, I think eth can still experience deeper weakening. And buyback at this time, for me less precise.

I think the ETH has different usage than the bitcoin. So it could be a good hedge.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
No. I am still hold btc and haven't tried diversifying my investment on eth (although i'm very interested to eth). Because, I think eth can still experience deeper weakening. And buyback at this time, for me less precise.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
ETH is moving slowly right now but it is doing good comparing to the price that it has for the past few days. I actually earned few dollars because of it however if you will take a look on BTC, just in couple of days it went up to more than $600 (don't have any capital for BTC:( ). We cannot control the market that's why in trading industry, I suggest - buy when the price is low and sell when the price go up. You have to trade SMART not trade HARD.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
No and will never will. Ethereum reminds me too much of a bad coffee shop that got listed in a hipster magazine.
Now everybody is sitting there with their overpriced Latte Macchiato promoting some easily broken formula while thinking it is 100% real coffee.
FYI its not. Stick to BTC or Litecoin please. On second thought stick to Litecoin since BTC has been quite the drama queen lately

Activity: 51
Better not going to move into eth but I am going to invest in eth as the price of bitcoin is ascending.
Activity: 463
Yes it's true that Ethereum and Bitcoin values fluctuate around the same!
But this is nowadays. There aren't many news about Ethereum!
We already have seen in the past ETH running and Bitcoin stable!
When some news come out you will see ETH running and BTC stable.
Unlike shitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin do not need to have good news to increase the value. The price of Bitcoin and Ethereum depend on the demand and FOMO, FUD in the market. Example Bitcoin, if it has not FOMO, it can not breakout $7,000 today.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500

There will be a big hard fork next month. If it is successful, the price will rise a lot.

Price will rise for which?  Bitcoin or Ethereum?

Both will rise a lot in the near term.

I agree with that. And possibly the Bitcoin Cash.

There are too few users of Bitcoin Cash at the moment. I think it needs to attract more users.
No, 1/10 transaction of Bitcoin has transfered to Bitcoin Cash when the Bitcoin system has problem slow confirm transaction in past days.
It proved some Bitcoin users also used Bitcoin Cash for their transaction instead of Ethereum or other altcoins.
Activity: 102

There will be a big hard fork next month. If it is successful, the price will rise a lot.

There are too few users of Bitcoin Cash at the moment. I think it needs to attract more users.
Activity: 51

Activity: 40

Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 88
I'm moving some bitcoin into ether but this is not enough, bitcoin is under attacks by china and I also check new secure ICOs to keep my money in. I found some promising projects such as peerguess, bitjob and aventus. I'll invest them, they're pretty interesting.

https://peerguess.com/

https://aventus.io/

https://bitjob.io/
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Activity: 22
Always make the investment that is based on logic and worth Smiley ETH's worth is in its successful implementation of smart contracts and for that it's going to be valued highly, at least for now.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
From the positions of 2017 it can be said that the transfer of finance from bitcoin to Ethereum last year would be a mistake. Bitcoin has much more increased in price compared to Ethereum. Therefore, those who kept their digital money in bitcoin won significantly.

It depends on the Bitcoin's block size increase. If there is no, then the ETH price will rise faster.

It might be so. It seems the ETH price is quite stable now.
Nah! ETH is not at all stable and it follows the Bitcoin path. If Bitcoin went down by 10% then ETH will fall more like 15%. ETH didn't cross the $400 barrier in the june as well as last month. So I think people are much worried about ETH's price at $400. But I hope it will definately break that in the end of the year or at the beginning of the next year. But Bitcoin once failed after reaching $3000 and last month it successfully broke that.
I agree with you about the unstable nature of ethereum and its total dependency on bitcoins for the dumps and pumps of its value. Bitcoins are the leaders of cryptocurrencies and just like other coins; eth is bound to follow the paths of bitcoins. Ethereum is handicapped without bitcoins.
I would say not all the times but somehow there would really be some effects if bitcoin movements would tend to go up or down.It does really affect other altcoin too not only on ETH itself.It is somehow correlated to each other.When bitcoin dumps then most coins in the market are on reds too and when it tends to rise then they are almost green but there are really times on which prices do go on opposite ways.
Pages:
Jump to: