Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 8. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
This bitcoin surge to 10k seems like a coordinated pump just to get to 10k for publicity. It has no reason to rise this quickly.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
When the eht price rises, the price of the price of the price increases, and the price of bitcoin stays in bitcoin, which is not replaced by usdt, which is what I do in the good market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Ethereum just broke a new high for the first time in 4-5 months, bitcoins been going up without a correction for way too long. ETH has way more upside potential and less downside risk right now. Smart money will be moving in to ethereum and bitcoin is very likely to have a major correction.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
Currently, both currencies have huge growth potential. But it seems to me that Bitcoin looks preferable. It grows more rapidly than the Ethereum.
Although in order to protect the investment portfolio, I think the Bitcoin and Ethereum should be in it in approximately proportion of 60% - 30%.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Both coins are unstoppable as of this writing. I'm surprised with the value of BTC (over $9500) and I really don't know the reason that's why I'm also reading this thread and with ETH for just a couple of days it went up more than $450. It is hard to decide which coin to hold but for me I will still choose ETH because I know that it will still grow in the next years.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
if ethereum price is soaring and you have both of the coins
i suggest you put it that way, investing in just one coin is a mistake you can do,
invest in bitcoin and eth that is what i suggest you do
not only you have a chance of multiple profit but in case one goes down you still have one more that
you can get so stay safe and be ready
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Currently Bitcoin is also raising very high prices. I also transferred some bitcoin to Etherum for Etherum to increase in December this year. I think Etherum will be greatly increased by ICO projects in December.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-lays-out-ethereum-20-roadmap-in-taiwan
To keep your ethereum till 2025 seems to be a recommended choice rather than sold all of your ethereum before it. the ethereum growth more and more as a lot of the transaction in ethereum blockchain already surpassed another chain right now.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Speaking of moving some BTC to ETH, I just did that last night. I have a little balance in Coinbase and transferred it to My Ether Wallet. Since I am participating in airdrops and bounties, there are some projects that require a minimum balance of 0.0X for me to be eligible. I see the growth of Ethereum. One of my friends who maintained 1 Ethereum, just doubled his value after deciding to hold it way back months ago. My other crypto friends believed that Ethereum would go up by $1,000 before May or June 2018 (or even earlier).  
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
It's going to be fun reading this thread in a year or so.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Currently Bitcoin is also raising very high prices. I also transferred some bitcoin to Etherum for Etherum to increase in December this year. I think Etherum will be greatly increased by ICO projects in December.
Activity: 252
this subject is always live becuse ethereum never dies. it was going down lately but turned back to the line. it has a good uptrend and still affordable with its reasonable prices. i did transfer my bitcoins to the eth last week. hope it's going to keep its stability.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Took a bit longer than expected at 8K instead of 6-7K, but otherwise an easy, textbook move.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
ETH reward drops from 5 to 3, almost  a halving

ETH should be $500 now, nobody takes notice over ETH halving due to all the BTC fork discussions.  Angry
As far as I know, the time interval between blocks has also been reduced.
I do not remember exact the time interval between blocks, but it means the total reward from mining ETH does not reduce much.
So, it is not the main of reason to increase the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

ETH should be $500 now, nobody takes notice over ETH halving due to all the BTC fork discussions.  Angry
I think that the reward will have decreased again in Q1 of 2018. Vitalik said about the casper implementation at Q1 (january - march)
we should buy ethereum as much as we can. if the ethereum will be starting its pos network and we can stake our coin and that will become the biggest thing in the future.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Dont leave us!Keep buying and selling, it is good to buy much more, check the fe and do some evaluation, predict the coming year.At least HODL!

The fee of the Ethereum is quite low. That is one of the reasons people using it.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
Yes, I moved a little BTC to ETH, I'm happy because since May when the price of ETH drastic increase until now never drop below $ 100, but unfortunately the price is hard to rise when it reaches $ 300, I hope this year could reach at least $ 450 then next year $ 1000.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Whoever managed to short BTC when it was trading at about eight thousand must have made a real killing out of it. People are only going long and expect to see always gain, while they forget that they can short the market as well and make money while the value is dropping. Instead of investing your money to ETH, just short it, you'll make just as much money as re-investing your money somewhere else. That's if you're a trader. If you're investing you should already have a lot of ETH stakced and shouldn't wait for forks to happen so that you buy ETH. If you're in it for the long-term you better buy some ETH and stick to it, it doesn't make sense to jump from one coin to another if you are a long-term investor.

I mine some ETH and I will keep them for the long  term.

I'm plannin to follow the same way, I'll build a mining rig for ETH mining but they said ETH will pass to POS system. This would be bad. Otherwise, its mining would be really nice for long term investors.
Better to pass up if you do plan on small scale ETH mining rig because it wont really be worth of for sure but those rigs you would made can be used on other coins though. It is really pain in the eyes to see how many percentage do difficulty jump on a short period of time which means it would really give less profits overtime but well if you do have the plans because on its potential then mining it and keeping it for longterm is also a good choice too.Price of ETH did decrease in previous weeks but now it is already kicking in.
Activity: 83
Almost laughable seeing some of the early responses to this thread in april of this year when eth was only $4. People were criticizing it as though it had killed their mother, Now it is rough 75 times higher than it was 10 months ago.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ETH is soaring
but Bitcoin would also have its time.
Bitcoin will be higher

Just wait for it.
I prefer to split it.
Pages:
Jump to: