Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 11. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 252
From the positions of 2017 it can be said that the transfer of finance from bitcoin to Ethereum last year would be a mistake. Bitcoin has much more increased in price compared to Ethereum. Therefore, those who kept their digital money in bitcoin won significantly.

It depends on the Bitcoin's block size increase. If there is no, then the ETH price will rise faster.

It might be so. It seems the ETH price is quite stable now.
Nah! ETH is not at all stable and it follows the Bitcoin path. If Bitcoin went down by 10% then ETH will fall more like 15%. ETH didn't cross the $400 barrier in the june as well as last month. So I think people are much worried about ETH's price at $400. But I hope it will definately break that in the end of the year or at the beginning of the next year. But Bitcoin once failed after reaching $3000 and last month it successfully broke that.
I agree with you about the unstable nature of ethereum and its total dependency on bitcoins for the dumps and pumps of its value. Bitcoins are the leaders of cryptocurrencies and just like other coins; eth is bound to follow the paths of bitcoins. Ethereum is handicapped without bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
In general, any good altcoins with much smaller market  caps will move more percentage higher or lower than Bitcoin.
Ethereum follows the same simple rule of thumb.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
From the positions of 2017 it can be said that the transfer of finance from bitcoin to Ethereum last year would be a mistake. Bitcoin has much more increased in price compared to Ethereum. Therefore, those who kept their digital money in bitcoin won significantly.

It depends on the Bitcoin's block size increase. If there is no, then the ETH price will rise faster.

Nah! ETH is not at all stable and it follows the Bitcoin path. If Bitcoin went down by 10% then ETH will fall more like 15%. ETH didn't cross the $400 barrier in the june as well as last month. So I think people are much worried about ETH's price at $400. But I hope it will definately break that in the end of the year or at the beginning of the next year. But Bitcoin once failed after reaching $3000 and last month it successfully broke that.

Correct, but when bitcoin goes up by 10%, ETH goes up by 15%. That's the pattern which ETH/ETC/XMR have been following for the last few weeks. I'm predicting ETH should cross 0.1 BTC once again by the end of next month.

Let's hope for the best from cryptocurrencies world and new rocket-pumps in bitcoin and alts. Smiley
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Its more reliable to invest in ETH because it can make x2-x5 of it price per year or less
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
down down down
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Is this the speculation ETH thread??
I dont find any other!

So... what do you think about this drop? Will it keep going? Or it is comming back right now?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I am diversify my investment on eth. What i'm looking for is an increase in amount btc. Whether we will let eth rally without enjoying benefits that are clearly presented. This is a great strategy, holding two excellent coins.

I'm also did it before few month. Buy I also bought some other coins. Like waves, bitshares.

Those two coins has risen a lot in the past few months. But it might drop.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I am diversify my investment on eth. What i'm looking for is an increase in amount btc. Whether we will let eth rally without enjoying benefits that are clearly presented. This is a great strategy, holding two excellent coins.

I'm also did it before few month. Buy I also bought some other coins. Like waves, bitshares.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
At the moment the momentum is with bitcoin. We'll have to see how things pan out. If the rally continues up to $6 - 7k, it could push ETH above $400 and start a whole new round of fomo.

Yes, you now it is going to be Bitcoin Fomo because the value of Bitcoin is kept increasing and the value of ETH is getting decreased. But sooner the value of ETH will increase in the market because no there are many rumors about ETH into POS.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
I have been gathering eth bit by bit since 2 months ago. My investment portion is focussed on btc and eth, every get profits from trade i am always switch to eth. besides generating eth using mining.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The best investment is to buy into a quiet market when everyone else is overlooking it and to sell for huge profit whe  almost everyone wants to buy. Buying a coin whe  you see it on a bullish trend is a two edged sword that can kill you faster.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Moving attachments from Bitcoin to Ethereum, I think, can only be for a while, when the price for Ethereum decently falls. In the long term, such a move will not be justified. Bitcoin in a long time will in any case bring more profit than any other altcoin, including Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
At the moment the momentum is with bitcoin. We'll have to see how things pan out. If the rally continues up to $6 - 7k, it could push ETH above $400 and start a whole new round of fomo.
Activity: 784
Activity: 901
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?

I think it is not a good strategy so don't do it. BTC is the best cryptocurrency so why are you going to move it to an altcoin lower to it? Also, even eth's value is soaring, btc's value will pump higher to eth. Don't put your BTCs at risk.
I agreed that. Don't gonna be fool to convert every Bitcoin into Ethereum. Realistically, both are preformed very well, I think HOLD will be worth. Bitcoin growth just impressive other part, talking about the altcoin like ETH also good. I'll put some money in it not a whole lot.

That is right. The ETH is for the long term holding or usage if you want to do smart contract. The bitcoin cash could also be a good one.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
This last BTC rally was amazing but the rest of the assets are much more cautious following it this time around. I remember when Bitcoin was around 2k there was a lot of coins that were so inflated in terms of fiat price.

It's only logical that if Bitcoin goes above 5k then its closest "competitors" or variants will have to adjust in price somewhat, I don't believe in the idea of one blockchain to rule them all and Bitcoin itself will experience some FUD sooner or later (already did with BCC fork).
Pages:
Jump to: