Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 6. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
I think that it makes sense to have both of these coins in your portfolio. I'm sure that both bitcoin and ethereum will reach a new high of the price this year. We get a lot of good news from the developers of the ethereum, this gives hope for very good growth. At the same time, bitcoin is the foundation of the whole market and the price for it will grow in the first place.

The ETH is performing stongly recently. The relative price drop is less than that of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I have both Bitcoin and Ethereum so no need to move to Eth. For me, which ever between the two coins are getting higher, i'm still gonna hold the lowest one. I'm not gonna dump it because I believe in these two coins that they my ace for a much better future. Both of them are my bias and I'm confident that they will reach they're hype soon.

You are right and I have similar tactic. The core of my assets is build of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am not exchanging it and not looking to trade it one to another, because I see no reason to do it.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
I have both Bitcoin and Ethereum so no need to move to Eth. For me, which ever between the two coins are getting higher, i'm still gonna hold the lowest one. I'm not gonna dump it because I believe in these two coins that they my ace for a much better future. Both of them are my bias and I'm confident that they will reach they're hype soon.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
etheruem is a good investment but i do not think that it is the best one that has ever been created, that is why i think that we need to diversify a little bit more, not only on ethereum.
Activity: 209
ETH has unlimited supply which is going to halt the price from increasing above a particular price. Whereas BTC has fixed supply 21 million and is expected to rise according to demand and supply curve. ETH and BTC both are promising coin for investment.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Yes for me it is a smart action. You have to do something to profit. Where profit goes you go. For me it is good if you both bitcoin and ethereum. They dont need to be equal in amount.
Activity: 322
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
However a coin growing 8 times in 1 month is something fishy. Given a chance its better to have small stock however believe me there is more room for downfall
Activity: 102
I think wise people are not selling with the current price, they believe that the price will back to normal in the following months, and even me I just need to be patient as I am an loss when I sell.

Agreed. The ETH will be over $1000 some time next year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I think wise people are not selling with the current price, they believe that the price will back to normal in the following months, and even me I just need to be patient as I am an loss when I sell.
Activity: 280
most popular trade is ETH > BTC at the moment and has been for the last few days. After this eth should rise
Activity: 31
I would put a few coins in different ISO. there are enough projects on which this amount can be reproduced. 10 percent I would sell now if you need money. Well, I saved the other coins for the future.

How do you find good ICO?
Activity: 254
I would put a few coins in different ISO. there are enough projects on which this amount can be reproduced. 10 percent I would sell now if you need money. Well, I saved the other coins for the future.
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
When ETH is still at around $300 I switched to BTC since it was unstoppable last year however this year ETH pumped and I regret that decision because of that I decided to hold both of them 60% ETH and 40% BTC. I am holding both of them but when I see another altcoin to invest with I'll use my BTC and will hold the other. Honestly, it is very hard to decide which coin to hold since I don't have a lot of idea in trading/investment but one thing that I am sure of, ETH is the future and next BTC in the making.

I think it is wise to hold both. But Bitcoin Cash could also be a good option.

And if you have some spare ETH you could easily double it on doublemyether.com

Statistically, most will lose.
Activity: 56
Miners set the gas price that they will pay. So they can set it to whatever they like. It will adjust to reflect to the real world costs of running the mining equipment (so if ETH goes up, the gas price will decrease).
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
This will not happen and there are many reasons for this. Until now, I do not understand the only reason why, despite all the shortcomings of bitcoin, it still has such popularity. Already the technology has moved forward, and it's all on the old wheels. Is it only the demand that keeps him king, although on the other hand it is the basis of the whole system and it is unreal to break it.
Activity: 98
I'm in both camps, Ethereum and Bitcoin. I can envisage the utility of both. Bitcoin and a storage of wealth and Ethereum as the world computer fulfilling smart contracts, etc. What I don't understand is why the diehards Bitcoin fanatics cannot see this. The Bitcoin community cannot even decide on changing one digit for gods sake. Ethereum seems to have more authority and leadership guiding it to its goal. Long may it last.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Currently, I see these two coins have growth rates and the upward trend is the same. There are no coins than coins. Moving BTC to ETH will probably increase your risk. I recommend holding both of these coins.
Activity: 9
When ETH is still at around $300 I switched to BTC since it was unstoppable last year however this year ETH pumped and I regret that decision because of that I decided to hold both of them 60% ETH and 40% BTC. I am holding both of them but when I see another altcoin to invest with I'll use my BTC and will hold the other. Honestly, it is very hard to decide which coin to hold since I don't have a lot of idea in trading/investment but one thing that I am sure of, ETH is the future and next BTC in the making.

And if you have some spare ETH you could easily double it on doublemyether.com
Activity: 19
Merit: 4

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: