Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 12. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Price wise in relation to value. ETH is rising faster than BTC. I transfered all of my ETH coins into BTC when the dip happened a couple of weeks ago to take advantage, now I really regret it. If I held all of my ETH coins, it would be an additional +15-20% in value. Oh well. Sad
Activity: 39
BTC prices increase faster than ETH. Every coin is beneficial
Activity: 34
Both BTC and ETC are up so I keep it
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
we can make Ethereum a Plan B.
in case if Bitcoin go Crash .
or
we can try to earn in both coins . so that we can say we are playing safe in the world of crypto
I dont understand. So u mean. U hold Bitcoin and ETH. If Bitcoin price go down u can hope in ETH. Right?

That's right, the risk when holding Ethereum and Bitcoin together lower than only holding one of them. Altcoin market usually have period Bitcoin growth or Altcoin growth, this is definition of altcoin market in last year. However, in recent it not right all like my said Smiley
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?

I think it is not a good strategy so don't do it. BTC is the best cryptocurrency so why are you going to move it to an altcoin lower to it? Also, even eth's value is soaring, btc's value will pump higher to eth. Don't put your BTCs at risk.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
or
we can try to earn in both coins . so that we can say we are playing safe in the world of crypto
I dont understand. So u mean. U hold Bitcoin and ETH. If Bitcoin price go down u can hope in ETH. Right?
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
or
Activity: 123
Yes, I hold alot of ETH than BTC. ETH big spike trend will happen later, I don't feel worried if it decreased though. Because my motivation to hold ETH for long term. That way, i can be calm because i want to harvest huge money from ETH.
Me too. I also earn a lot of ETH because this market is always of interest to investors, it can make a lot of profit if invested in ETH, future ETH can surpass BTC
Activity: 224
Yes bro you can right thinking.You can move BTC into ETH bacause ETH is very potential coin I think.For future life you can hold ETH.And finally I'm sure you can earn big profit.

I moved some bitcoin into ETH a few weeks ago, but it seems it was not a wise move.

If you buy BCC a few days ago, you will be rich.

That is right. I think the BCC will rise again. ETH could also rise.
Bitcoin cash will rise definitely again with passage of time. Bitcoin cash is now in pumping phase and many people are now attracted towards this coin because its price is rising beyond 800 dollars. Eth is also among growing coins and investing into this will secure your coming years.

I do not think Bitcoin Cash is in pumping phase now. It is consolidating. It might rise in September or October.

I think now those who got it BCC change it to the BTC. Soon they will start buying
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
my personal opinion is the Ethereum price explosion is due to the recent Chinese government capital controls to prevent the flow of money out of China.
Activity: 147
ETH moved from 0.07 to 0.08, really nice performance. It's on the way to 0.1 again  Cheesy
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
Yes bro you can right thinking.You can move BTC into ETH bacause ETH is very potential coin I think.For future life you can hold ETH.And finally I'm sure you can earn big profit.

I moved some bitcoin into ETH a few weeks ago, but it seems it was not a wise move.

Bitcoin cash will rise definitely again with passage of time. Bitcoin cash is now in pumping phase and many people are now attracted towards this coin because its price is rising beyond 800 dollars. Eth is also among growing coins and investing into this will secure your coming years.

I do not think Bitcoin Cash is in pumping phase now. It is consolidating. It might rise in September or October.

I think the Bitcoin Cash price will be around $600 for the next few weeks, then it could be higher pushed by big whales.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
Absolutely not. It's much easier to transact in terms of bitcoin. Why bother to switch to something that will require you additional work ? And another thing,  ethereum price is rising, how can you it is cheap ? Ethereum's price is rising slowly bit by bit. That slow rate of increasing is still an additional to its current price which is making it less cheaper than before
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Yes, I hold alot of ETH than BTC. ETH big spike trend will happen later, I don't feel worried if it decreased though. Because my motivation to hold ETH for long term. That way, i can be calm because i want to harvest huge money from ETH.

That is right . I think the ETH price is consolidating now.

The price has been going sideways for a while so the market jumped a little, I think it's safe to assume that ETH was passing and still is in consolidation as you said. We'll see what happens when news on development and next release start to pour, I think the rally will be much more cautious compared to the start of the year but it will most likely happen.

Bitcoin price would be crucial of course but there's still a long way until November drama (and that could be overexaggerated), hopefully it remains somewhat stable.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500

That is right . I think the ETH price is consolidating now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Nah , the price of eth is too damn big to even touch it. Best is to own btc only for now.
Activity: 102

It seems the price of the Bitcoin Cash is stable now. Is this a good time to buy some now.
Pages:
Jump to: