Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 100. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Well, that's me out. Watch your step from here - 157 is possible, but risky.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
18 million dollars.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Unpaid signature.
theres a thing called sharding in ethereum, block-chain size growing is not problem.

its lighting fast, I can transfer my ethereum from exchange like for example kraken, from the moment when I send it from the exchange, to the moment its in my wallet and confirmed, is a matter of about 30 seconds.

But I believe your exchange will not let you use the coins until at least a few hours later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
theres a thing called sharding in ethereum, block-chain size growing is not problem.

its lighting fast, I can transfer my ethereum from exchange like for example kraken, from the moment when I send it from the exchange, to the moment its in my wallet and confirmed, is a matter of about 30 seconds.

Ethereum is bitcoin 2.0

The block size of Ethereum grows too fast. Is there a way to make it grow slower? It is much faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As far as i can see that the price still increasing i will move some of my bitcoin into ETH to make few profit the price is increasing...

That is a good idea. Ethereum is sill in the very early development stage. It has the potential to grow larger.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
As far as i can see that the price still increasing i will move some of my bitcoin into ETH to make few profit the price is increasing...
Activity: 312
LTC fan 4ever
Ethereum is bitcoin 2.0

The block size of Ethereum grows too fast. Is there a way to make it grow slower? It is much faster than Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
FREEDOM RESERVE
Ethereum is bitcoin 2.0
Activity: 168
I did two weeks ago. Have been having a nice time since hahah  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
interesting coin, i have bought some BTC to ETH but its just for collection i hope Price of ETH can going up.  Grin

I think the Ethereum price will go up. It might go up to $20 when the bitcoin price rises to $1600 this year.

Mate, dreams are good, but the price floor won't be established at 1600$, at least this year. I think that we'll need to following halving to never get before this point.

The halving can double the bitcoin price. The block size increase and general adoption should also increase the price.

I'd rather bet on a +200$ increase than a doubling, what would make the price look like 600$. Also, the blocksize increase is according to me at the origin of the actual little price increase, so you can wait for another doubling there.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Ethereum is quite unique. It can provide a trading platform for smart contract, so the coin is quite useful.

useful that remains to be seen like in practice, and it does not make it valuable nonetheless.
FREEDOM RESERVE
Ethereum price is doing quite well.  A week or so and it will be back at the all time high.

Time to buy some ETH if you haven't already.
Activity: 294
interesting coin, i have bought some BTC to ETH but its just for collection i hope Price of ETH can going up.  Grin

I think the Ethereum price will go up. It might go up to $20 when the bitcoin price rises to $1600 this year.

Mate, dreams are good, but the price floor won't be established at 1600$, at least this year. I think that we'll need to following halving to never get before this point.

The halving can double the bitcoin price. The block size increase and general adoption should also increase the price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Activity: 173
Ethereum is quite unique. It can provide a trading platform for smart contract, so the coin is quite useful.
Activity: 332

Lol it'll drop if bit coin going to raise up  to  1600 USD .

If the bitcoin price rise a lot, it will also attract people to the Ethereum. So the Ethereum price will also rise.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary

Good thing Bitcoin won't be going to 1600 then... There is so much delusion in crypto it's comical. I've never read other asset forums (gold, silver, stocks...), so I don't know if this is a regular thing, but shit it's annoying. People say TA can't predict the future and in the same breath, say 1600 is an inevitability like it is already fact... what a joke!

Now I do agree that if Bitcoin were to actually go to 1600 in the next 10 months, that ETH and likely many alts will eventually see a substantial rise, however, it will only be after a few things happen. First, BTC begins its meteoric rise. Everyone piles out of alts to hold BTC, and altcoin prices plummet. Then, when the BTC price is flying up in a fomo, the likes of which only crypto sees, the masses start moving to BTC after media attention confirming that Bitcoin is not dead. When the price gets so high that average Joe's don't want to pay these god awful prices, they start piling into alts with the mindset that "I'll be an early adopter of xxxcoin". By this time, BTC is getting close to it's final exuberleg, and everything rises together, but Bitcoin being the slowest of all since it costs exponentially more money with every bit it rises and alts are cheap to move. This is the point where people would rather move the price 10% to buy one coin than buy 10 coins  while moving price 1%. Finally, everything comes crashing back down in a spectacular fashion and coins are 'ded' again. I've seen it a million times. This time will not be different.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 332

Pages:
Jump to: