Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 96. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 10
maybe something is up for Ethereum?

The Homestead release candidate was announced yesterday - that triggered the current run.

So after the news is out for a day, there is a drop of the price, that drop is about 30% from the peak.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
maybe something is up for Ethereum?

The Homestead release candidate was announced yesterday - that triggered the current run.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
It's still the same price as yesterday afternoon. Corrections like these are totally expected.
Activity: 238
The dip is caused by kraken going down because of a technical glitch.

Perfect buying opportunity.

But the Poloniex is still alive. Why the very big volume as well. maybe something is up for Ethereum?
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
The dip is caused by kraken going down because of a technical glitch.

Perfect buying opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
And their damnedest just wasn't good enough  Grin
Activity: 102
Pump it motherfuckers!! Break my chart!

$6.60 is the best you got?

yefi, good call on post #380  Wink (Someone deleted a post)

Thanks, but these motherfuckers are trying their damnedest to push past .0157 right now...

It would be better for the price to stay below that level for a few months then it can go above 0.03 or higher.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

Thanks, but these motherfuckers are trying their damnedest to push past .0157 right now...
Activity: 252

If the price consolidates around the $4-6 level for a few months, I think $20 per ethereum is not a dream.
Activity: 332
I am pretty sure there is some development going on behind ETH.

However a coin growing 8 times in 1 month is something fishy. Given a chance its better to have small stock however believe me there is more room for downfall

I agree with this. Something is going on behind the scene. If it is just a pump and dump, the price should be $2 now.
Activity: 338

However a coin growing 8 times in 1 month is something fishy. Given a chance its better to have small stock however believe me there is more room for downfall

damn right there better be "some development" going on..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary

legendary
Activity: 1256
Price on way back up. I was wrong about today it was pump and dump.

I have not checked ETH charts in 5 days and I see the price!  Way up.  I am embarrassed at the level I sold at this point.  Huh

You should be thoroughly ashamed.

You didn't listen to the people telling you - 'Ethereum is not just another altcoin'

Everyone here has been told that dozens of times about every altcoin that exists

This time it's actually true.

I know.  I bought in heavily in the presale.

I'm still very sympathetic to skeptics.  But you are correct.  It's true this time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Maybe I'll break my face, but I invested .1BTC just to see how far this ball will go... I kicked 3 months ago, so let's see if it don't fall a foot forward the starting step. I hope the ball had fell in the rough zone or transpassed the bonds of my horizon. AHahaha, I like ethereum man, really like. Since I saw Szabo's talking and support it a little, it gaves me more confidence... dunno, maybe I'm very wrong, maybe I'm pretty right. Let's see. At least today it worth more than the double of the beginnig of the month.
FREEDOM RESERVE

I have not checked ETH charts in 5 days and I see the price!  Way up.  I am embarrassed at the level I sold at this point.  Huh

You didn't listen to the people telling you - 'Ethereum is not just another altcoin'

Everyone here has been told that dozens of times about every altcoin that exists

This time it's actually true.
legendary
Activity: 1256

FREEDOM RESERVE

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 296
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: