Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 102. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
If it's anything like bets of bitcoin, the earlier you bet, the more weight you get if you win

Ah, that makes sense now, thanks. Think I'll stick to trading, mind you - whole different set of rules to consider there Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Jesus, I'm glad I got in and out at like 0.0138.  Did not profit but I'm glad I didn't lose money--I'm definitely not as risk-averse as some of the gambler-traders around here.  I don't know how you guys do it, especially short sellers.  That takes balls of a different metal composition than I possess.

Or, you just don't ever put in more than you can afford to lose, like any sensible gambler shouldn't - then it's all good Wink

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
That would be because of the purpose of the bet: "Ethereum to top $1 billion market cap before 2017"

I've bet no. Grin

But why place your bet now?

If it's anything like bets of bitcoin, the earlier you bet, the more weight you get if you win
legendary
That would be because of the purpose of the bet: "Ethereum to top $1 billion market cap before 2017"

I've bet no. Grin

But why place your bet now?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Place your bet gentlemen..

https://bitbet.us/bet/1248/ethereum-to-t/#b8

The market is always right. ^^

Bet closing: in 10 months 1 week (29-12-2016)

Cheesy

I've bet no. Grin

legendary

Bet closing: in 10 months 1 week (29-12-2016)

Cheesy
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Unpaid signature.
Eth market has been so wild lately when you least expect it, the price changes direction!

The Ethereum price is quite volatile now. There is no clear trend. So it might be consolidating at the moment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
Eth market has been so wild lately when you least expect it, the price changes direction!
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary

I'm not betting on it... Seriously, I'm not betting on it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary

A couple of options available here. Green is starting up in the final motive wave to find the mid term top (Midterm as in it could be weeks to a month or more of correction after this). Red is a suckers rally which will precede further decline. I won't try to call which, nor make a top call yet. I like green, personally.

Divergence in this current consolidation says up to mid 12's to 13 depending on the fomo to complete the 1 of (5). As yefi said, a break below .01 is still  in the cards and should be short lived.
Activity: 294
I bought just 1.8 ETH to try, sold 0.8 at a profit, and now have 1 ETH to hold. It does look promising, but that has been said about so many altcoins.

You have 1 whole ETH?  We got a balla here!
I know I should have gone in much bigger, but that's in retrospect. I just do small buys in altcoins, see how it turns out without risking a lot.

After the price consolidate here for a few months, you can buy a few more. Ethereum can rise a lot in the future.
legendary
Today is a nice day for me.

Great selling opportunity presented itself with the panic-buying (also short-liquidating) spike. I'd restock though - more uptrend is likely, though don't expect it to hold .01 before we get there....

I know I should have gone in much bigger, but that's in retrospect. I just do small buys in altcoins, see how it turns out without risking a lot.
lol you're not kidding.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I bought just 1.8 ETH to try, sold 0.8 at a profit, and now have 1 ETH to hold. It does look promising, but that has been said about so many altcoins.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
ETH to 0082  if it's not done already.
Big bulls
There is still room to get onemore though

Great little drawing! what a nice boy! do you have more!?

Go back to your caves haters, Ethereum is here to stay, get it while it's cheap, like Bitcoin never did any wild swings. This is not your average sh*tcoin or P&D, stop the BS.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You're definitely a real bsnz man,this planet needs more people like you.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
Like I said yesterday or the day before yesterday, the price is now back in the +0,01BTC range Wink !

So the whales have not deserted the Ethereum. Or the last drop was just a bear trap? It is quite strong now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Like I said yesterday or the day before yesterday, the price is now back in the +0,01BTC range Wink !
Jump to: