Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 97. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
No, I think the rapid rise to $7 would be better, as then it will dump back down to under $6, perhaps $5 again. This way you can sell off at $7 and buy it all back with profit at $5-6. Much more profitable and exciting than to watch it gain slowly.

Yep!
It's like a rollercoaster ride, and I'm having a lot of fun with it.
Selling the peaks and buying the dips has so far paid for the two modest rigs (each w/2xR9-380x) I built to mine ETH, and in addition to what I keep on the exchange to play around with in this way, I still hold 'some' in reserve locally for a longer position Smiley
I didn't start out with more than I was prepared to lose, in the first place... so I'll likely either end up "very happy" or "not too upset" in the end.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

I actually only started accumulating at the start of Feb so no I was not in before the bubble, I have been buying at all prices, today I bought 1 btc worth.

I believe in Ethereum long term.

it depends what you are, are you a day trader or a long term investor ?

Personally I have been accumulating some ether everyday despite price, some days I might pay more for the ether, but in the long term, 1 years time etc, its going to be very profitable anyway, so if you are thinking when to buy but not sure when too, ether at 6$ is still very cheap for the long term prospects.

As a long-term investor, I guess you've been investing regularly since before the bubble then, and not just after price exploded? Strange, because I ran a text analysis on your post history, and the phrases eth, ether and ethereum do not appear at all until 19th Feb...
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Finally some recognition for my dedicated shilling.

To all the people who got rich off my advice, my donation address is in my sig

Damn it, I just realized my search was case-sensitive - excluding case, you've actually posted it 238 times.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Lol, even bitcoiners have actually no clue about ETH. Imagine when they start jumping ship for real. Then wait until it hits mainstream news...ETH price could be $100 in the next upcoming months easily if you ask me. Not without some bumps on the road first of course.

or wait until vitalik loses his mind and dumps all those premine ether ... or the PoS block-signing blows up spectacularly

I have sets my stops don't worry, I'm not losing any money so even if it doesn't work out at the end but I'm glad to be onboard when the majority of bitcoin fanboys kept waiting and FUDing for the bubble to burst.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
Finally some recognition for my dedicated shilling.

To all the people who got rich off my advice, my donation address is in my sig
legendary
If I posted about every altcoin I had regularly I wouldn't be able to spend time in other boards. People are quiet about investments, this is not unusual. Calm down and take off your tinfoil hat please there is no conspiracy.
No, it’s not a conspiracy lol. The point is you’d expect the frequency to be constant – not clustered around dates after 19th Feb…

I checked your post history, for example, and the phrase BTC appears 66 times, but over the course of your history. The major altcoins (Dash, Monero, Ripple, Doge) I checked hardly appear in your history, so you either don't hold them or keep it hush-hush.

Do me do me lol

lol, the phrase Ethereum appears in 238 of your posts. Shocked
FREEDOM RESERVE

Personally I have been accumulating some ether everyday despite price, some days I might pay more for the ether, but in the long term, 1 years time etc, its going to be very profitable anyway, so if you are thinking when to buy but not sure when too, ether at 6$ is still very cheap for the long term prospects.

As a long-term investor, I guess you've been investing regularly since before the bubble then, and not just after price exploded? Strange, because I ran a text analysis on your post history, and the phrases eth, ether and ethereum do not appear at all until 19th Feb...

Do me do me lol
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
If I posted about every altcoin I had regularly I wouldn't be able to spend time in other boards. People are quiet about investments, this is not unusual. Calm down and take off your tinfoil hat please there is no conspiracy.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Unpaid signature.

Maybe he was accumulating secretly so that he will not be noticed. After he had enough, he will promote it.
legendary

FREEDOM RESERVE
Or you could keep grasping at straws...
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
Lol, even bitcoiners have actually no clue about ETH. Imagine when they start jumping ship for real. Then wait until it hits mainstream news...ETH price could be $100 in the next upcoming months easily if you ask me. Not without some bumps on the road first of course.

or wait until vitalik loses his mind and dumps all those premine ether ... or the PoS block-signing blows up spectacularly
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
Think it was just pump and dump early today.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Ethereum will be over $7 by the end of the day.

The price is about $6.0 now. It is possible for the price to rise to that $7 level. I want it to rise slowly.

No, I think the rapid rise to $7 would be better, as then it will dump back down to under $6, perhaps $5 again. This way you can sell off at $7 and buy it all back with profit at $5-6. Much more profitable and exciting than to watch it gain slowly.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

I am clueless about Ethereum. Why did the price rise so much in the last two months? Not jump whale pump?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

The price is about $6.0 now. It is possible for the price to rise to that $7 level. I want it to rise slowly.
legendary
Activity: 1568
FREEDOM RESERVE
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think eth is pretty much around its all time high and expect a major dump in the coming weeks or months.Bitcoin is still the no1 crypto for me and id rather keep my funds their than risk it on something like eth.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
it is good to keep an eye on hot altcoins to maybe buy if and opportunity presented itself but those hot altcoins sometimes become too risky
Pages:
Jump to: