Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 115. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Everyone you thought that it will not pass 0,01BTC was wrong, because now we're at 0,0097 now Roll Eyes. It is possible that there will have a dump, and that's what I hope, for cheap coins Grin !

I subscribe to a traders community where Shit-Coin fiends are posting entries into Alts that then go parabolic a few weeks later down the line. ETH is just one of many Shitcoins that have been hitting the brightlights recently, all of which plummet right back down the way they came, never to even come close to their former heights, for months and months.

I know of around 10 people, who bought ETH way down at 0.001, who all have their final sell orders up at 0.01........I know this, cos they are all following the same guys fkn trading plan!!!

Strange though, how the market is stalling at this benchmark price point....

.....I am sure it will go through it, in one last almighty pop....but man oh man...you better have your sell order ready when it does. There is a whole mass of profits needing to be harvested here.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Been off for a few weeks and haven't keep up with ETH lately. Seems like I'm late in the party (and some profits, lol). If only have I noticed this earlier, which I didn't, due to my work, I should have increased my bitcoin stack by now. :/ Hard to get in when the pump already started; you don't know when the massive move downwards would start.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
There's a very real chance that ETH goes to $10-30 and even $50 in the next weeks, think about that, bubble or not, the opportunity to make ACTUAL money is right there, that's how rich people make their money.

On the wings of such dreams do the whales play.

This^

I see this like the Litecoin P&D before the halving. Euphoria will be high and fomo will be higher, then BAM it's dropped 60% in 10 minutes. Stops will do noting but sell at the lows here. Good luck to all, I have sold mine at my target between 94 and 97. I will not be back in until a massive correction comes, and maybe not even then.

Even if it does break .01 (I never said impossible, only improbable) I stand by my statement that BTC won't rally until ETH completes or vice versa. One will affect the other, so watch both for the signs.

Trade on!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
lol, kids these days.. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
There's a very real chance that ETH goes to $10-30 and even $50 in the next weeks, think about that, bubble or not, the opportunity to make ACTUAL money is right there, that's how rich people make their money.

On the wings of such dreams do the whales play.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
i changed some btc into eth so i guess i should advice you to do it too.

but i did this before the pump, so be careful!
legendary
Activity: 1568
I already went all in at 91 and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled if there's a fast drop I'll get out before I lose any money, I may lose a little bit but the risk is worthy if there's a new floor established at 0.01...it's just too good to be true, we all know that, but at the same time nobody can predict when it is gonna pop if it pops at all, so I'm here for the long term, it can go as high as $10 if you ask me and beyond.

Good luck with this. The dump will be fast, exchanges will be lagging...lots of others have the same game plan as you have.

Well I didn't invest too much money that's why I'm not nervous but you are definitely right, if that happens it will be chaos. I have stop-limits placed and I know mine will be sold since it's very low quantity compared to others.
legendary
Ethereum just overtook ripple. I am quite cautious of other alt coins especially ETH. I do have some bitcoin in ETH. I originally started following it when it was $1.31 per ether and surprisingly it is up to $3.70+. I am not putting a large majority of my bitcoins into ETH but i do have small quantity about ~100 just to play around with. There really seems to be some upward movement trends and I wouldn't be surprised if they continued.

100 BTC? You are a f*ucking whale! Or you meant 100 ETH? Nice sum either way, if you hold it enough you never know where it can take lead, there's just too much interested people and companies on this. And there has been plenty of dumping done already it just that people continue to accumulate no matter what like this is Bitcoin at $3. I'm not saying ETH will be a top coin, but that's the situation we are in, it seems more like an artificial bubble.
legendary
Activity: 1281
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
I already went all in at 91 and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled if there's a fast drop I'll get out before I lose any money, I may lose a little bit but the risk is worthy if there's a new floor established at 0.01...it's just too good to be true, we all know that, but at the same time nobody can predict when it is gonna pop if it pops at all, so I'm here for the long term, it can go as high as $10 if you ask me and beyond.

Good luck with this. The dump will be fast, exchanges will be lagging...lots of others have the same game plan as you have.
legendary
Everyone you thought that it will not pass 0,01BTC was wrong, because now we're at 0,0097 now Roll Eyes. It is possible that there will have a dump, and that's what I hope, for cheap coins Grin !

Don't worry they will say it will be risky to buy at 0.019 because 0.02 will never happen and so on, these are the morons that shorted Bitcoin at $3 or things like that. There's a very real chance that ETH goes to $10-30 and even $50 in the next weeks, think about that, bubble or not, the opportunity to make ACTUAL money is right there, that's how rich people make their money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Ethereum just overtook ripple. I am quite cautious of other alt coins especially ETH. I do have some bitcoin in ETH. I originally started following it when it was $1.31 per ether and surprisingly it is up to $3.70+. I am not putting a large majority of my bitcoins into ETH but i do have small quantity about ~100 just to play around with. There really seems to be some upward movement trends and I wouldn't be surprised if they continued.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

If there is an actual dump the price and bubble may never recover since people will be very cautious. I think it's correcting now a little bit but it's only going up since days and weeks, it seems like there are huge companies buying all they can, this bubble can't be real with just a few people, the volume is out of this world.

You're thinking like if it was a classic altcoin. Here, we're talking about Ethereum, a project that the first step is going to be achieved really soon and which offer something new and which is backed by some big companies.
legendary

If there is an actual dump the price and bubble may never recover since people will be very cautious. I think it's correcting now a little bit but it's only going up since days and weeks, it seems like there are huge companies buying all they can, this bubble can't be real with just a few people, the volume is out of this world.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
No I will not put any BTC in Ethereum.The pump already is extemely crazy and buying in right now would be very dangerous imo.
The ones who owned some Ether or a bit more congratz for your gainings.Just don't forget to get it out.Big dump is going to happen soon I think. Maybe around 0.001 it will have peaked.
Merit: 502
Merit: 500
I did this a couple weeks ago and sold for a small profit, couldnt get it off the Kraken exchange to trade in time to profit more.  Now it is above what I am willing to buy in at.  I feel ETH has major potential but not certain about this recent run up.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I only invest time to get ETH, from the 2 paying faucets. so far i got 3ETH now, i will hold it until the price is right
legendary
^Exactly.

If we break 0.01, target within' few days will be 0.013-0.015.

30-50% profit are brutal these days.

That's it! if the floor is established it really can't only go up, I may even double my money, who knows. However neither I will short it or be a bagholder, if it goes near the price I bought I'm selling and that's it.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
^Exactly.

If we break 0.01, target within' few days will be 0.013-0.015.

30-50% profit are brutal these days.
legendary
Jump to: