Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 116. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
the volume right now is insanely high, but i think it will peak at 0.01 btc before some large holders dump the price down significantly.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
it will break 0.01 easily, everyone of those strong alt always end up like that

i was going to invest at 360k satoshi of value, but then i said no, damn, i lost more then 100% profit

well like i've said in this post when the price was 670k satoshi, now it's approaching 0.01, it was so clear was not even funny

strong currency with the right maximum supply(not unlimited like doge) can always break the 0.01 mark

Still not too late to invest at least a little, you never know.

mmh, i don't it will increase much farther anymore, price correction is on the way already, we are near the top
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I'm waiting for the price dips but the question is when will the big price dump going to happen. There's around 200k sats of increase in price within the last 24 hours and that's big enough for most profiteers.

i missed the rocket to the moon and i was desperately looking for a good opportunity to get on that to get some profit but anyways i sure as hell not gonna go in right now even if it goes higher i don't wanna take such a huge risk, not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

You'd be a god-damn idiot if you'd be 'investing' right now.

High probability that it won't break .01. BTC

May have been saved by 112 sats  Wink (but probably still not)
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm waiting for the price dips but the question is when will the big price dump going to happen. There's around 200k sats of increase in price within the last 24 hours and that's big enough for most profiteers.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

i was going to invest at 360k satoshi of value, but then i said no, damn, i lost more then 100% profit

well like i've said in this post when the price was 670k satoshi, now it's approaching 0.01, it was so clear was not even funny

strong currency with the right maximum supply(not unlimited like doge) can always break the 0.01 mark

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?

At this point be safe.  Buy the dips.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
Pessimism seems high.
legendary
Activity: 876
I moved out of ETH for the time being. Gravity is getting too strong and there is high probability of a fast drop.
I'll wait for a proper drop (2,5€ or less), see how it lands and then will probably buy back.
ETH market has been nice to trade, but the risk/reward ratio isn't good enough at the moment.
legendary
Merit: 1007
The ETH price has bubbled, I would tread carefully from here!

It's a huge manipulated bubble.   
There are 77 million of them out there and only 3 or hundred k on the books for sale.   Someone is controlling the market and the community is going to get dumped on hard.  BEWARE!

That is not neccesarily true. In the hypothetical situation that I held 1 million ETH in my exchange account, but I didn't put orders in the book yet as I think it is too risky with current volatility, the coins won't show up on the order book, but they are potentially for sale. Also, with the current bot action raging on, most sales will be instant to themselves, increasing volume but not affacting the books.

I do agree that the market is being controlled and that it is very dangerous to get in at the moment. A dump is inevitable, but the question is how high are they willing to risk pumping it. It get's more expensive with every % rise.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Bubble or not the opportunity to make some real money is here if you are willing to take the risk, in and out like robbing a bank!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I guess people here don't like making $$$$

oh well ETH to Da Muun  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

It's a huge manipulated bubble.   
There are 77 million of them out there and only 3 or hundred k on the books for sale.   Someone is controlling the market and the community is going to get dumped on hard.  BEWARE!
Activity: 674

Ethereum.

Not Even Once.
Activity: 988
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It's hilarious how people are putting down a Coin that just passed $250 million in market cap and has just left Litecoin in the dust  Shocked
Activity: 574
OK one more thing:  ETH doesn't have a wallet of its own?  Am I correct about that?  So if you buy it on, say, Poloniex you can't withdraw it anywhere?

You said Eth has the potential to overcome bitcoin? Do more research before spewing FUD. People need to have a knowledge about coding before they can use ETH.

Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?

No, Eth is a good shitcoin to produce more bitcoins via trading. Not good for bagholding coz most likely you are going to use an exchange site as a wallet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
This is clearly an altcoin pump thread, why is it not in the Altcoin section?

NB: Ethereum runs the highly centralised risk that Vitalik fucked up somewhere along the way in his wunderkid hubris trip.
legendary
Merit: 1007
Although I'm highly annoyed by the community ignoring the problems with bitcoin.  Most of these alts are just a scam and a very bad investment at best.
Eth is definitely in this category of things to avoid. It's hyped like crazy right now by the loads of shills. We all know what happens after the hype.

IMHO the best bet is fixing bitcoin.

Wow, this is definately one of the most positive things I've ever heard you say about bitcoin. You're saying it has a chance if it gets fixed. I agree with your there though, something needs to be done to get it back on track.

As far as ETH goes, there is a lot of bot volume and forum shills going around trying to pump the price even further. I don't think it has much more room to grow, as pumping it at these levels gets more expensive as well. Leaving aside the insane amount they have to pay to polo at these volume levels..

ETH definately has potential imo, but the current surge is way over the top and not in line with any deliveries from the dev team.
Jump to: