Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 118. (Read 198796 times)

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
Don't do it!!

High probability that it won't break .01.
What make you think of that? How are you assessing this probability?
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
I'd be very careful with eth just now. Heres why

Price is still going up but momentum is fading. This is negative divergence which is a warning sign. If I had any eth I'd be taking profits now and starting selling probably.

* I didn't get any because I couldn't find a good wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I'm not a fan of investing in other alt coins after a price surge as usually these effects are temporary and will go back to the range it belongs in some time soon so I think only those who are into buying and selling would benefit from this and it's a short plan only so in my case, I won't be moving any amount into ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
Honestly I feel like someone or a group is just pumping and hyping ETH but if you think investing in ETH for a short period of time or just take advantage of the trend then go ahead. Just like BTC, if we see an opportunity nothing wrong if we buy and sell later.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
it will break 0.01 easily, everyone of those strong alt always end up like that

i was going to invest at 360k satoshi of value, but then i said no, damn, i lost more then 100% profit
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Who pumping this project?
I can't remember what was ICO price and how much bitcoins have been collected?
Definitely will kill ltc!
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
I think this is ETH`s final pump phase. Unloading process will start shortly.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

Its cheap and will remain so for a long time as there's a HUGE supply already created:  currently at 77,137,774 Eth coins. Yes thats 77 million folks!  

Ginormous Eth Bag holders that are bailing out on you.. So you can always dream of $50 a coin, that's would amount to nearly $4 billion market cap, for a coin that doesn't even have proper GUI client..  

https://etherscan.io/stats/supply

You could also say that there are already a 15 billion mbtc supply available. 1 BTC being equal to 100,000,000 satoshi is also totally arbitrary and this definition exists only because people collectively agreed to it.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Buying between 0.0015 and 0.003 would've been a good move to get into ETH. Why would you jump in after almost a month of continuous price rises? Looks like the final pump is about to happen. Volume being inflated by bots again so people place more orders to which the enormous bags can be dumped. A steady decline back to the 0.003 ranges is very likely to happen sooner rather than later.

If you have FOMO, go ahead and buy a bit, but don't expect any magical 4x returns on this one anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Don't do it!!

High probability that it won't break .01. BTC won't rally until ETH finishes somewhere above 008

Edit:
While what's cheap? ETH? Ha, it's up 400% and you think NOW is the time to buy?

I already got a few, couldn't help FoMO  Grin

What's wrong in getting say, $100 or $200, just in case?

It's cheap in that, $3 is a palpable value, psychologically speaking. I always thought that BTC redenomination (shifting decimal places by 1,000) would help adoption, but whatever, seems like listening to people is not their strongest point.

Its cheap and will remain so for a long time as there's a HUGE supply already created:  currently at 77,137,774 Eth coins. Yes thats 77 million folks!  

Ginormous Eth Bag holders that are bailing out on you.. So you can always dream of $50 a coin, that's would amount to nearly $4 billion market cap, for a coin that doesn't even have proper GUI client..  

https://etherscan.io/stats/supply

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Mining Hosting
I always thought that BTC redenomination (shifting decimal places by 1,000) would help adoption, but whatever, seems like listening to people is not their strongest point.

+1 , I'm a big proponent of splitting btc down like this. 21 B BTC , BTC worth 38c is far more attractive for those "optimist" investors.
Don't do it!!

High probability that it won't break .01. BTC won't rally until ETH finishes somewhere above 008

Edit:

I already got a few, couldn't help FoMO  Grin

What's wrong in getting say, $100 or $200, just in case?

It's cheap in that, $3 is a palpable value, psychologically speaking. I always thought that BTC redenomination (shifting decimal places by 1,000) would help adoption, but whatever, seems like listening to people is not their strongest point.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
Don't do it!!

Edit:
Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
Pages:
Jump to: