Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 25. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 10
All in and balls deep from 82k! The spike from 70 to 85k some days ago was the first true reversal in my opinion, if BTC corrects now you'll be enjoying plenty of profits!

Hey, well done! You're in a strong position and should see some very nice returns I think. I have a target of 150 on this, pending further developments.

That guy made good profits from 82k.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
All in and balls deep from 82k! The spike from 70 to 85k some days ago was the first true reversal in my opinion, if BTC corrects now you'll be enjoying plenty of profits!

Hey, well done! You're in a strong position and should see some very nice returns I think. I have a target of 150 on this, pending further developments.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Potential reversal in play now. In the game!  Cool

legendary
Potential reversal in play now. In the game!  Cool
Activity: 128
Merit: 27
That is true for bitcoin, but not for Etheruem at present.

Eth is on the opposite trajectory. 600k would be my next idea for support.

the price is still over 800k.

I think this is a lesson for everyone, take profits be it on ETH or BTC when you can. Right now BTC is rallying and ETH is suffering, I can't believe how much ETH you can get in terms of BTC and it can even become cheaper (although there are some signals of a reversal coming already).

BTC may touch 1k but I doubt it could sustain the price for long, you know when people start saying things like BTC at 40k by 2018 you need to start thinking about selling some and wait for a pullback. If you can't buy the dip after selling the spikes because that price is gone, well you made some profit Wink

I feel both blockchains will be the stars of the new industry if blockchain ever catches on, they complement each other perfectly, one is conservative and the other one is innovative. In the meantime if we time it right we can increase our shares in both.

When the bitcoin stops rallying, it is the ETH's term to rise.

That is right. The Etheruem price is higher now.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

I think this is a lesson for everyone, take profits be it on ETH or BTC when you can. Right now BTC is rallying and ETH is suffering, I can't believe how much ETH you can get in terms of BTC and it can even become cheaper (although there are some signals of a reversal coming already).

BTC may touch 1k but I doubt it could sustain the price for long, you know when people start saying things like BTC at 40k by 2018 you need to start thinking about selling some and wait for a pullback. If you can't buy the dip after selling the spikes because that price is gone, well you made some profit Wink

I feel both blockchains will be the stars of the new industry if blockchain ever catches on, they complement each other perfectly, one is conservative and the other one is innovative. In the meantime if we time it right we can increase our shares in both.

When the bitcoin stops rallying, it is the ETH's term to rise.
legendary

Activity: 37

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

600k is still good price as the bitcoin price has risen.
legendary

Activity: 42
Lol! Well I bought the previous dip at 700k, I'm very cautious now but I would still pick up some more really, long term of course. The only thing that works right now is shorting all alts or longing BTC...

But I think we can all agree this won't last much longer, I called BTC top at $850 some weeks ago, it already passed that. I'm sure the dump is around the corner.

You really shouldn't be so sure imho. We've overcome major resistance, and the chart suggests new ATH is quite possible. Let the trend be your friend as they say.

legendary
Lol! Well I bought the previous dip at 700k, I'm very cautious now but I would still pick up some more really, long term of course. The only thing that works right now is shorting all alts or longing BTC...

But I think we can all agree this won't last much longer, I called BTC top at $850 some weeks ago, it already passed that. I'm sure the dump is around the corner.

You really shouldn't be so sure imho. We've overcome major resistance, and the chart suggests new ATH is quite possible. Let the trend be your friend as they say.
legendary
Probably not but maybe write them down in a notepad  Tongue.

I want a refund on my notepad  Tongue

legendary
Probably not but maybe write them down in a notepad  Tongue.

I want a refund on my notepad  Tongue
Activity: 65
Good coin has more potential to rise.

In the long run, not in the short run.  These waves can be tempestuous.

that is right. The Ethereum has potential to rise later.
legendary

In the long run, not in the short run.  These waves can be tempestuous.
Activity: 102
ETC is just a pump and dump coin at present. It needs to do more to be a proper coin.

I don't care about it being a proper coin or not, I only care about effects.

legendary
ETC is just a pump and dump coin at present. It needs to do more to be a proper coin.

I don't care about it being a proper coin or not, I only care about effects.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Interesting pattern emerging with ETC. If it's pumped up further it could start a positive feedback loop with ETH and cause another dump.

legendary
Interesting pattern emerging with ETC. If it's pumped up further it could start a positive feedback loop with ETH and cause another dump.
Pages:
Jump to: