Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 70. (Read 198796 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Back to ETH: price is currently taking a nosedive, spurred by the BTC pump, but also favoured by the technicals. Should be looking for support around .023, then .020 if it fails. I still suspect my target will be met, but we'll see.

The price of Ethereum has risen due to the dump of bitcoin. So it is a good trading pair at the moment.

lecturing a hero account here ?

Name:    mastica
Activity:    11
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    November 22, 2015, 01:04:05 AM

Better to be a newbie than a scammer hero, unless it's a scammer hero who got a new account...

I mean people buy hero accounts all the time.

Scroll up.. ROFL
ANOTHER fucking noob is lecturing people!
And with Ethereum that is the -ONLY- people who ever talk about it.
Like come the fuck on.. Do i have to spell it out to you guys snapping your back bending over backwards playing dumb?

Even if every one of the brand new SHILL accounts for ETH were ACTUALLY a new user..
Why the flying fuck would we take expert know it all snotty advice from them?

What makes people knowledgeable in Crypto is EXPERIENCE.
This has all been a learning experience for us and in some ways predictable but in others not.
Such as this is not the stock market and it's not normal money so..
People who compare Apples with Oranges don't know what they are talking about.
Such as all the noob shill spammers who constantly compare ETH to BTC then say ETH will take over for BTC etc.

It's a never ending onslaught of stupid verbal diarrhea by shady cowards here hiding or loud mouthy noob idiots.

The vast majority of you Nub's here wouldn't even be able to talk yet if this was 2013 still.
You all would be stuck in the Noob section under new user probation.
Unlike now some sleazy scammer like V. Butterin can go make 50 accounts to spam his coin.
(Which does happen and dev's even admit to doing it occasionally)

I love a vague prediction with no tangible logical reasoning to back it up as much as the next guy but
come on eventually some one has to provide a REASON why Ethereum is going to "beat" Bitcoin at it's own game.

And sorry but i have every damn right to mock you stupid lippy cocky NOOBS.
Want to have a stab at my Rating in return?
I earned my title here by paying attention reading learning coding and trading.
I did the Work noobs.. so i have every right to laugh at you spouting off.  Grin

I forget, in which part of this post did I shill for eth?  I'm sure it'll mega dump;  I'm quite the btc maximalist.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
betting on 0.024 within the next 3 days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Ahahaha GAME.

You know that the word game refers to more than just Hungry Hippo or Grand Theft Auto, right?

Yup.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
Gives me that sinking feeling watching these suckers rallies and chatter of $50 eth ... you guys need to get out now as close to the previous top as you can or you are in for a long time of disappointment and losses.

Top is in the rearview mirror.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Up and down to Bitcoin is relative. If the price goes to $50, there will be happy people in the world. I think.

I doubt it.

Much of the Ether fever I've been aware of is generated from a sense of potential dominance in the sector. If the Ether price in Bitcoin went from 0.028 back to 0.001 I don't think they'd be too happy, even if Ether had risen to $50 at that point.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

When people talk about "Up" and "Down" w.r.t. price, it's kind of ambiguous.

Ether could go to $50 and still go down against bitcoin. It could get a marketcap of $2 Billion and still go down against bitcoin.

It all depends on what the market sees as the better store of value. (NOT what the market sees as the "better blockchain").

Up and down to Bitcoin is relative. If the price goes to $50, there will be happy people in the world. I think.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

When people talk about "Up" and "Down" w.r.t. price, it's kind of ambiguous.

Ether could go to $50 and still go down against bitcoin. It could get a marketcap of $2 Billion and still go down against bitcoin.

It all depends on what the market sees as the better store of value. (NOT what the market sees as the "better blockchain").
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Ahahaha GAME.

You know that the word game refers to more than just Hungry Hippo or Grand Theft Auto, right?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
As you are much more pessimistic than me (or realistic haha) do you think we could see some low 0.02 or even sub 0.02 ever again? I know we did see some sub $10 (I bought as much as I could at those prices) but I think unless something major happen Ethereum will continue to go up without any effort, $20 by the end of the year should be a lock.

If there is some sort of major run or news before that then I think there's a chance we will see a new ETH bubble and $50 is not out of the question. Things evolve quickly in crypto world unless you are Bitcoin...like I said many times, if more BTC companies start pushing Ethereum, the sky is the limit regarding the actual application of it. If Ethereum actually gets used and adopted in many projects, then prepare for a paradigm shift (I personally don't think we'll see that at least for a couple of years and that in crypto is a lot of time and a BIG if).

Manias and depressions seem to me to characterise the growth in cryptos. If ETH will go to $50, it will either be within the next few months in mania, or will be in the future preceded by many months of depression.  I don't see steady growth being at all compatible with how this game works, at least for now.

Sub-0.02 possible? Sure, if Bitcoin rallies from the epic wedge that has been forming since last year. I'm somewhat torn here, because I believe it will rally upwards, yet simultaneously the signals I'm getting from ETH are pointing up as well. I doubt Bitcoin and ETH can both go up.

Ahahaha GAME.

Ethereum focuses marketing and development on a much bigger scheme.  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is becoming grandpa who doesn't want to budge.

/end the FUD!  Grin
legendary
As you are much more pessimistic than me (or realistic haha) do you think we could see some low 0.02 or even sub 0.02 ever again? I know we did see some sub $10 (I bought as much as I could at those prices) but I think unless something major happen Ethereum will continue to go up without any effort, $20 by the end of the year should be a lock.

If there is some sort of major run or news before that then I think there's a chance we will see a new ETH bubble and $50 is not out of the question. Things evolve quickly in crypto world unless you are Bitcoin...like I said many times, if more BTC companies start pushing Ethereum, the sky is the limit regarding the actual application of it. If Ethereum actually gets used and adopted in many projects, then prepare for a paradigm shift (I personally don't think we'll see that at least for a couple of years and that in crypto is a lot of time and a BIG if).

Manias and depressions seem to me to characterise the growth in cryptos. If ETH will go to $50, it will either be within the next few months in mania, or will be in the future preceded by many months of depression.  I don't see steady growth being at all compatible with how this game works, at least for now.

Sub-0.02 possible? Sure, if Bitcoin rallies from the epic wedge that has been forming since last year. I'm somewhat torn here, because I believe it will rally upwards, yet simultaneously the signals I'm getting from ETH are pointing up as well. I doubt Bitcoin and ETH can both go up.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Back to ETH: price is currently taking a nosedive, spurred by the BTC pump, but also favoured by the technicals. Should be looking for support around .023, then .020 if it fails. I still suspect my target will be met, but we'll see.

The price of Ethereum has risen due to the dump of bitcoin. So it is a good trading pair at the moment.

Better to be a newbie than a scammer hero, unless it's a scammer hero who got a new account...

Scroll up.. ROFL
ANOTHER fucking noob is lecturing people!
And with Ethereum that is the -ONLY- people who ever talk about it.
Like come the fuck on.. Do i have to spell it out to you guys snapping your back bending over backwards playing dumb?

Even if every one of the brand new SHILL accounts for ETH were ACTUALLY a new user..
Why the flying fuck would we take expert know it all snotty advice from them?

What makes people knowledgeable in Crypto is EXPERIENCE.
This has all been a learning experience for us and in some ways predictable but in others not.
Such as this is not the stock market and it's not normal money so..
People who compare Apples with Oranges don't know what they are talking about.
Such as all the noob shill spammers who constantly compare ETH to BTC then say ETH will take over for BTC etc.

It's a never ending onslaught of stupid verbal diarrhea by shady cowards here hiding or loud mouthy noob idiots.

The vast majority of you Nub's here wouldn't even be able to talk yet if this was 2013 still.
You all would be stuck in the Noob section under new user probation.
Unlike now some sleazy scammer like V. Butterin can go make 50 accounts to spam his coin.
(Which does happen and dev's even admit to doing it occasionally)

I love a vague prediction with no tangible logical reasoning to back it up as much as the next guy but
come on eventually some one has to provide a REASON why Ethereum is going to "beat" Bitcoin at it's own game.

And sorry but i have every damn right to mock you stupid lippy cocky NOOBS.
Want to have a stab at my Rating in return?
I earned my title here by paying attention reading learning coding and trading.
I did the Work noobs.. so i have every right to laugh at you spouting off.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Are you referring to me?
Because i have done a few trades over the years and had 100% positive feedback.
There is a lot of us older users here who are not worried about each other and never have been either.
Any trade i ever did was with older users and either they sent the coins first or i did..
In each case we both did not even consider an escrow.

There is many guys in crypto i would trade freely with with out any major concerns or even loans etc.

Negative Ratings here are often used as a punishment for criticizing someones coin in comments.
I have never ever been left a negative rating because of any type of trade or deal done.
ALL of it was because someone was mad at me for some reason and wanted to get back at me.

I also have a habit of leaving people a neg rating when they know this and try and mock me over my rating Wink
Wanna talk shit about my Trust Rating? ..Refresh the page & check yours son LOL

I really hope that's not how it works...actually I'm pretty sure that's not how it works but whatever you say. If I see someone with -8 trust I run for the hills. If you are "innocent" then it's sad and you should really contact a moderator. I'll still be running for the hills though.
legendary

I bought some on this drop too but I think it's just correcting due to BTC pump, the price in US dollars didn't change that much to be honest. If BTC keeps pumping hard then I think we'll definitely see sub .02 which would be a great chance to get in.

Big rebound today on the NYT article, .0204 may have been the bottom after all.  Cry

Activity: 14

Activity: 32
While BTC and ETH can often affect one another in an inverse relationship, it was very obviously not the case when I posted. The rise at the time, 1-5 am UTC, March 28, was clearly due to the article. Anyone who disagrees, show me some convincing evidence to the contrary... here's a hint, you're not going to.

The Ethereum price is fairly stable at the moment. It is around $10-12. But it is price in bitcoin changes a lot.
legendary
While BTC and ETH can often affect one another in an inverse relationship, it was very obviously not the case when I posted. The rise at the time, 1-5 am UTC, March 28, was clearly due to the article. Anyone who disagrees, show me some convincing evidence to the contrary... here's a hint, you're not going to.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

Are you referring to me?
Because i have done a few trades over the years and had 100% positive feedback.
There is a lot of us older users here who are not worried about each other and never have been either.
Any trade i ever did was with older users and either they sent the coins first or i did..
In each case we both did not even consider an escrow.

There is many guys in crypto i would trade freely with with out any major concerns or even loans etc.

Negative Ratings here are often used as a punishment for criticizing someones coin in comments.
I have never ever been left a negative rating because of any type of trade or deal done.
ALL of it was because someone was mad at me for some reason and wanted to get back at me.

I also have a habit of leaving people a neg rating when they know this and try and mock me over my rating Wink
Wanna talk shit about my Trust Rating? ..Refresh the page & check yours son LOL
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Ethereum is actually looking quite stable, its holding this level exceptionally well.
Pages:
Jump to: