Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH? - page 69. (Read 198796 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Me...big spender that I'm not Sad am going to put up a ONE I tell you ONE ethereum GPU rig...in that I have all the parts laying about here including the GPU.

what the heck.....as to holding ethereum or whatever not sure yet...but at least lets me get my junk out of boxes and build it (assuming I can find all the

parts to that (at the time) state of the art 2013 miner (sapphire 7950 3gb still shows 20mh on the miner equip page for ethereum)

whatever..could be worse there has to be a lot of guys out there who sold their gpu rigs for peanuts (or driving like hell back to their folks farm or some

such to dig it out of a shed..hell I bet this is common as hell) Smiley

anyway stuff to do Smiley

as to where ethereum is going ..I've no frigging clue (so many boats missed...I wave at the dock often at such crypto missed boat launches) Sad

er just to 'rile' things up here I did get (on a buddies prodding he has 15 btc into this) again 1 btc of LISK...so just so you guys can have a laugh (or not)

at my expense.....but again likely just another boat i managed to catch but fall off Sad

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If the price of Ethereum price drops further, I will buy some Etherum with the bitcoin I have.  I might exchange other altcoins into Etheruem.

The reason Ethereum price can't seem go sub 0.02 is because there are MANY people expecting that to get in. I think this is a great window to start buying and you can sell it in the next spike, it has been doing this for weeks. From 250-290s and even touching some low points like 200-220-230s at some sharp drops.

I will buy some, but hold it for the longer term. I might sell some if there is a big spike to the 0.04 range.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
If the price of Ethereum price drops further, I will buy some Etherum with the bitcoin I have.  I might exchange other altcoins into Etheruem.

The reason Ethereum price can't seem go sub 0.02 is because there are MANY people expecting that to get in. I think this is a great window to start buying and you can sell it in the next spike, it has been doing this for weeks. From 250-290s and even touching some low points like 200-220-230s at some sharp drops.
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I am also long holding ETH, most promising tech to come out since bitcoin.

in the mean time, mining and stocking my eth pile up.

In other words rush Double-Doors, chanting yea let's go go go !
Then at the last minute go hide behind a box like a camping whore.
Then i will be looking down the steps waiting for them to come and staring at YOU (face to face)
And i will say come on then, let's rush Bridge there is no one there !!
The you will say yeah yeah let's do it !
And then you will go back to hiding at Spawn..

LIFE never changes.. EVER !
Most of you are the majority and the majority are shit-talking idiots.
Large talk & no action.

No matter what aspect of Life you look at it's the exact identical bullshit.
Nothing ever has changed nor will.
Which spells D O O M 3  Shocked
(which isn't good 'cause you noobs don't know how to install the flash-light mod)

Guys liek omg forever i am specuvesting me etherereem s !!
Every is buying cause mooooon !
I haez mortagged ma housez!!!

In reality the shit-talker is hovering his mouse over the dump button LOL

And ALL of you here know this too.. a giant massive game of GREED.
And if that is true you guys need a pat on the back for turning all of crypto into an illegal Ponzi scheme.
Thanks guys GG

Please do me a favor Crypto.. UNINSTALL  Angry

EDIT:
You guys play Crypto-Ponzi-Strike: Source ..way too much !
legendary
Activity: 924

I think fullzero is referring to the now-legendary purchase of a pizza (indirectly) with Bitcoin.
Activity: 332
i imagine speculators in silicon valley are buying / just in case

the project is still quite young

good buzz on the street / time will tell

The Ethereum will be PoS early next year, the inflation will be low, so the price will be high. Buy when you can.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ethereum will pizza
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I have already moved almost half of my BTC to altcoins, and half of those altcoins value consist of my ethers only. So you can say that I've converted my 25% bitcoin to ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

You have a vibrant imagination son.. keep dreaming.  Cheesy

Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Eth is dead, don't stockpile. It's dead don't buy it, dump it now
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I only buy coins eth to my advantage. I always buy it at the time of trading, and I do not intend to replace the uᴉoɔʇᴉq to eth, it might make me lose even though I know that eth has the potential to become a currency such as uᴉoɔʇᴉq

I hold some Athereum at present. But I do not intend to hold them long. I do not use smart contract, so I might sell them in the future.

I have different opinion. I will hold Ethereum for the long term. So far, there is good development of the coin.

ether is permanently dead. It's an inflatory coin and similar to doge coin. Don't hold your bag, dump it or you will never make any profit
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I only buy coins eth to my advantage. I always buy it at the time of trading, and I do not intend to replace the uᴉoɔʇᴉq to eth, it might make me lose even though I know that eth has the potential to become a currency such as uᴉoɔʇᴉq

I hold some Athereum at present. But I do not intend to hold them long. I do not use smart contract, so I might sell them in the future.

I have different opinion. I will hold Ethereum for the long term. So far, there is good development of the coin.

I also hold some of my Ethereum for the long term. If there is no good development of the coin, I will sell.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I hold some Ethereum at present. But I do not intend to hold them long. I do not use smart contract, so I might sell them in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1568
As you are much more pessimistic than me (or realistic haha) do you think we could see some low 0.02 or even sub 0.02 ever again? I know we did see some sub $10 (I bought as much as I could at those prices) but I think unless something major happen Ethereum will continue to go up without any effort, $20 by the end of the year should be a lock.

If there is some sort of major run or news before that then I think there's a chance we will see a new ETH bubble and $50 is not out of the question. Things evolve quickly in crypto world unless you are Bitcoin...like I said many times, if more BTC companies start pushing Ethereum, the sky is the limit regarding the actual application of it. If Ethereum actually gets used and adopted in many projects, then prepare for a paradigm shift (I personally don't think we'll see that at least for a couple of years and that in crypto is a lot of time and a BIG if).

Manias and depressions seem to me to characterise the growth in cryptos. If ETH will go to $50, it will either be within the next few months in mania, or will be in the future preceded by many months of depression.  I don't see steady growth being at all compatible with how this game works, at least for now.

Sub-0.02 possible? Sure, if Bitcoin rallies from the epic wedge that has been forming since last year. I'm somewhat torn here, because I believe it will rally upwards, yet simultaneously the signals I'm getting from ETH are pointing up as well. I doubt Bitcoin and ETH can both go up.

I agree, I feel the same way except I don't really think BTC is going up, $430-450 would surprise me. Now, in crypto this can all change very quickly that's why I agree with you, we are not talking about companies and stocks here where you can expect some steady growth in some cases.

Either way, I feel ETH price hasn't change very much, the rally to $15 was logical based on Homestead approaching and BTC struggles. But for the last weeks it has been pretty stable at around $10-12. The price in terms of BTC is what really swings a little more. For ETH to go below 0.02 I think we need to see a very strong BTC price...
legendary
Activity: 1218
I only buy coins eth to my advantage. I always buy it at the time of trading, and I do not intend to replace the bitcoin to eth, it might make me lose even though I know that eth has the potential to become a currency such as bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: