Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 17. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 06, 2018, 09:53:58 PM
in my opinion ethereum supports many platforms and many changes in the crypto industry, so naturally eth is an altcoin that is very popular compared to other coins.

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 06, 2018, 04:47:35 PM
The developers of ethereum before all other developers have released smart contracts. Platform ethereum began to be used for ICO. Therefore ethereum is so popular.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 04:43:07 PM
I think ETH could be the second bitcoin. Now its cost is much less than the one that was in January and it is a good chance to buy a great coin so cheap. Ethereum has an experienced team and great prospects.
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 06, 2018, 04:29:59 PM
Ethereum is popular and there is three reason for that.
1- Icos : You know too many companies creating their token on ethereum network and it increasing awareness about eth
2- Marketcap :   You know ethereums marketcap smaller than bitcoin and people want to buy eth before it reach bitcoins marketcap.
3- Easy to use : Sending eth and opening wallet for eth and etc is more easy than btc. So people using eth generally because it is more easy and safe than btc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 06, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
I see ethereum one of the best option where to invest especially after that Vitalik has announced plans about Ethereum 2.0. New platform will be more quicker, more than 1000 tx per seconds, which is very promising.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
November 06, 2018, 04:20:26 PM
Ethereum is a very popular cryptocurrency, but it did not meet the expectations of many users and they were disappointed in Ethereum. I think Ether will be able to return the love of users.
copper member
Activity: 364
November 06, 2018, 07:16:26 AM
You say BTC decreasing is the reason people go for Eth? Go back and research buddy. Most project on ICO now use Eth as their payment or buying base. BTC is king, no matter what.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
Ethereum coins are used in the transaction,  the value of ethereum has decreased but it is only temporary. When the market stabilizes, ethereum prices will rise again. You can have more ethereum than bitcoin because that coin is the next king in cryptowrold. ethereum cheaper than bitcoin so much you can invest in it with little capital

Yes, investing in ethereum now will surely give us more profit compared to bitcoin, the price of ethereum may doubled or tripled in the coming months so this is the right time to invest now.
Activity: 140
November 05, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
Etherium is only popular for buying new coins and for exchanging in some exchanges, in which all currency pairs are tied to Eth. I can also say that the popularity is caused by high capitalization, who has a lot of money you can believe in the market.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 10:22:03 AM
Ethereum coins are used in the transaction,  the value of ethereum has decreased but it is only temporary. When the market stabilizes, ethereum prices will rise again. You can have more ethereum than bitcoin because that coin is the next king in cryptowrold. ethereum cheaper than bitcoin so much you can invest in it with little capital
Activity: 504
Merit: 100