Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 13. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 02:43:09 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Forks and projects based on it, these are the main reasons that now distinguish it and, in principle, even crowd out others. Only with such an approach does the parent coin itself suffer due to the lack of development.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 03, 2018, 02:38:44 AM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

I think that Ethereum will become an even larger cryptocurrency in the future. Now it looks like this. He's got a chance, and I think there's still a chance he'll grow up first after the last few falls.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
December 02, 2018, 10:12:36 AM
I think it cause many ico program use eth platform and eth payment for buy and join ico investmen,and then we know about fee,eth have low fee transaction betterthan bitcoin fee when we make transaction on exchange or send out,i think it too make eth be popular transaction by many people at crypto activity
Activity: 588
December 02, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
Ripple replaced Ethereum in coinmarketcap ranking based on current market cappitalization, but I think, that soon Ethereum will be again the second biggest coin, as soon as Ethereum developers release the Casper update.
Activity: 280
December 02, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
I fully agree with you, people are now very scared, they sell a variety of coins and begin to buy Ethereum, it's just in their opinion a more reliable option, or may all disappear completely. I understand them.
Activity: 476
December 02, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

I hope that some day ETH will become as popular as it was at the beggining, so I could cover all the money I have lost because of hoping for it to recover.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
December 02, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
Nobody right now is not stupid enough to invest in ETH instead of BTC. In addtion, there are many other altcoins, which could give you much more profits.
Activity: 182
December 02, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

Previously investors were to scared to sell ETH, because they were hoping for bump, but there is no bump, so ETH will continue to drop.
Activity: 532
November 24, 2018, 05:42:55 AM
Eth has become popular, the reason being that there are many devotees and prices are also stable even though the price is currently declining. regarding BTC decreased very influential with other Altecoin, also all red in the exchange market.
Activity: 255
November 24, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

Ethereum has become so popular due to its ability to grow and the possible prospect of constant use. I think that it is not in vain became interesting to all cryptocurrency investors
Activity: 154
November 23, 2018, 05:02:47 AM
I am sure that the further-the more. Everything looks as cool now as possible and I'm sure that we can eventually come to the fact that the popularity of Ethereum was even more
Activity: 350
November 22, 2018, 02:27:09 PM
I believe recognition associated with ETH is actually growing daily simply because of optimum ICOs lunch time their own tasks along with Ethereum platform. It's a possible gold coin as well. Among my pal offered their bitcoin and purchase Ethereum.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 18, 2018, 09:34:57 AM
ETh will bounce back quicker than the majority of tokens out there, just watch it happen in the lead up to xmas, or when the bulls gain traction again
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
This year, due to the increase in ICO projects, the price of ETH has risen. When the bear market came, the ICO project became less and the price of ETH began to fall.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 05:05:24 AM
Ico is project make ethereum more popular than other altcoin have listed at the same time with ethereum on greatest exchange market. almost all of ico project always using ethereum as their payment platform to buy and invest at their ico coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
Yep, despite the fact that ETH was on the 3rd position, it still remains very popular. Almost all ico are held on its platform, it is very popular as a means of payment. But its team does not care about promotion, so ETH passed the second position.
Activity: 560
November 18, 2018, 05:00:44 AM
Yes it is. And I don't like that. In past Ethereum was perspective and usable coin, which stared to grow. Now it is the most hypes coin, which people turn to bubble.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 04:37:18 AM
Ethereum is the second most popular cryptanalyst in electronic money. And with a good reason. Eth is the preferred password for most ICOs. In addition to the great features, eth also has a huge community support from the cryptography industry and investors. It is used extensively in payment methods and transactions. attracted many investors. has advanced technology background. Ethereum will also develop in the future
Activity: 294
November 18, 2018, 04:24:45 AM
The popularity of Ethereum is due to the fact that it is commonly used to start up new projects due to its smart contracts capability. It has nothing to do with Bitcoin price decrease.
Activity: 277
November 18, 2018, 04:13:40 AM
I also think that ETH is so popular in the crypto market.When Bitcoin goes down. I think that people buy and keep a lot of ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: