Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 16. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 08:18:05 AM
I would not say that ethereum is more popular than bitcoin, but rather the opposite. just the ethereum is now going through not the best of times and interest in it has cooled at times
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 08:15:14 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
yes, in my opinion eth's popularity rivals the popularity of bitcoin, because ethereum prices always increase despite not being as high as bitcoin.
i'm also has 3 eth, the reason I choose to buy eth is because eth is more affordable to invest now.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 06:46:55 AM
Ethereum is common thanks to the introduction of good Contracts or the method your code will support within the block chain wherever corporations might produce their own decentralized application to totally optimized the usage of it. this can be additionally the rationale why there ar several ICOs happening since the introduction of ERC20 tokens they may simply produce their own coin.
Activity: 434
November 07, 2018, 06:43:54 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are very good coins, and are very popular, but Ethereum is still popular due to the large amount of ICO!
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 07, 2018, 06:38:43 AM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Because ethereum is more cheaper than bitcoin.and this is the reason why it become popular imagine most of the scamming ico uses the ethereum platforms to run their scam project,since this is more cheaper so they woll only loss smaller capital and may gain bigger from the investors thew will be victimizing
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 06:35:49 AM
Others sold their btc to invest into ethereum. This happened because they saw something better investment in ethereum than btc. Some sold their ethereum to buy bitcoin because they believed bitcoin will remain stronger than ethereum no matter what will happen in the market. At the end the decision happened depends to everyone's strategy to deal their crypto investment nor trading life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 06:30:30 AM
Not surprising, because Ethereum is the most popular and the most trusted altcoin. Everyone is using Ethereum for internal transactions and a half of all created tokens are based on Ethereum blockchain technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 07, 2018, 01:10:07 AM
It would be very surprising if ethereum was not popular. After all, about 90 percent of all ICOs are held on the platform of this coin, and ethereum is needed to transfer created tokens.
In addition, now this coin is very unfairly lowered in price, and given the upcoming improvements in it, it looks very tempting for investment.
Activity: 322
November 07, 2018, 12:44:47 AM
in my opinion ethereum altcoin is the most profitable and many old one that supports platforms of various types in crypto currencies and lots of changes in the crypto industry or many of its traffic benefits.

Because ETH is the main coin to buy the tokens in ICO projects so they are popular, in my opinion, it is too common for many projects to choose ETH to make coin money in dollars to serve. Developing the project, they sold the coin at a low level. This has reduced the ETH value over time.
Activity: 199
November 07, 2018, 12:37:32 AM
Ethereum is so popular because alot of alts is based on the ethereum blockchain and thats what make ethereum popular world wide. Ethereum is the king of ico no doubt it open our eyes to the possibility in the crypto world. its so easy to use ETH and user friendly and so easy to use etheruem platform to trace past and present transactions history on the etherscan.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 07, 2018, 12:32:24 AM
Altcoin is very good and now very popular is Ethereum. Ethereum is very popular because many people believe that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin. And most importantly, many large companies use the Ethereum platform. So with so many companies using the Ethereum platform, the market demand for these coins increases even greater.
ETH will never be able to replace the BTC. They are only popular because the ERC 20 platform is easy to use and there are many ICOs that release tokens on the MEW platform so they use ETH as the main coin to trade their tokens. So ETH universal seas for today.
Activity: 397
November 07, 2018, 12:29:50 AM
Behind the popularity of ETH is its ERC-20 system as well as smart contact system. Almost 90% ICO collects their fun by ETH so its popularity is so good. And day by day its popularity is increasing at a high rate because it is the top most reliable virtual coin.     
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 12:20:25 AM
Hello! it makes no sense, because if Bitcoin falls in price, Ethereum will follow it. Everyone has their own reasons for buying or selling.
There's no reason to do that anymore, when btc losses its value all the alts are also lose its value, maybe the reason why ETH is so popular just because
most new developers uses its platform, before it's hype the value of ETH but now when the project become scam the ETH they've collected are also easily been dumped causing the value of ETH falls.

While this is indeed a lot of the ICO that uses the Ethereum coin to be paid that is already in use for a long time. so many have the Ethereum produces much more progress on the development of the Ethereum. so this supports the Ethereum has become popular among many people who make the Ethereum great demand.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 12:04:27 AM
I think because ETH is more cheaper and faster compare to bitcoin and also ETH is being used by most ICOS to raised funds. With the price of ETH at the moment, there is so much room for improvement and in the upcoming years ETH will surely reach new all time high.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 11:54:42 PM
Altcoin is very good and now very popular is Ethereum. Ethereum is very popular because many people believe that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin. And most importantly, many large companies use the Ethereum platform. So with so many companies using the Ethereum platform, the market demand for these coins increases even greater.
Activity: 504
November 06, 2018, 11:48:55 PM
This is true that ethereum is now more popular, of course this is not surprising, ethereum certainly has the advantages and privileges that make this coin more popular, and I think for the future there will be more and more people who will invest in ethereum
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
November 06, 2018, 11:45:56 PM
Eth became popular as it is being used as the platform to launch ICO's due to the smart contract and tokens in it.

does not have any influence, Ethereum with the existence of ICO, Ethereum is more useful when the Smart Contract service is used by individuals or businesses. Smart Contract from Ethereum is the first, so the market achieved is greater than other platforms, while ICO is included in Smart Contract users as well.
Activity: 401
November 06, 2018, 11:41:52 PM
in my opinion ethereum altcoin is the most profitable and many old one that supports platforms of various types in crypto currencies and lots of changes in the crypto industry or many of its traffic benefits.

Activity: 448
November 06, 2018, 10:14:35 PM
Nowadays, Eth has most popular currency after bitcoin. Day by day eth being popular because eth is block chain network.Now eth accepted token that's why day by day eth used more and become more popular. Eth knocked by 1200$ and now 200$ that are huge down i think it's golden time to buy more eth. I hope eth can be go 2k$.     
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
November 06, 2018, 09:59:38 PM
People are not fed up with Bitcoin because Bitcoin still has the largest cap on the market. Ethereum is growing in popularity because of its smart contract features which allows the Ethereum Blockchain to host thousands of coins on the market - it is regarded by some investors as the king of ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: