Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 36. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 07, 2018, 07:22:54 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Ethereum is so popular because most of the "Startup Platforms" that running and ICO is using "Ethereum Blockchain" as of now from the data of Bitscreener.com 800 ERC-20 Tokens are currently active on the market this is the reason why Ethereum is so popular by now! and I think in coming years other Blockchain that offering smartcontract will slowly catching up Ethereum. example of this Blockchain is Waves,Stellar Lumens,Neo,Eos etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 07, 2018, 07:22:13 AM
eth was always popular, however, the new hype wave can be caused by his pos that will be set in future
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 07:21:09 AM
yes, I think ethereum is also very popular now, because many new projects use the ethereum base, and now the development is also increasing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 07, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
I believe that the popularity of ETH is due to the fact that new ICO projects work mainly with ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 07:20:10 AM
Ethereum is so popular because it has very good potentials, good dev and management team, good technology and also has very large community because of the smart contract. Ico that also use it makes it become popular.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
September 07, 2018, 06:30:34 AM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Yeah the key reason why eth so popular because that platform so good and too many ICOS use their platform for payment methods, i think that's the key reason why ethereum so popular in crypto world.
Activity: 854
September 07, 2018, 07:16:55 AM
I think it was because of the ease of creating an ICO around it. Also the timing was great in my opinion as there are other more secure and easier altcoins I have seen recently.

Having a young and talented Vitalik Buterin is also a probable factor of why ETH became popular.
Activity: 46
September 07, 2018, 07:12:48 AM
Yes, because Ethereum is a real quality project with large-scale use cases and practical implications, it is a real cryptocurrancy gem at the end. I strongly believe that the platform is very strong with one of the highest developer groups in the world. Most ICOs prefer Ethereum.

Ethereum is so popular because this is the second crypto introduce in the market and aside from that  it holds the highest number of investors world wide next to bitcoin.
Activity: 276
September 07, 2018, 07:01:52 AM
Yes, because Ethereum is a real quality project with large-scale use cases and practical implications, it is a real cryptocurrancy gem at the end. I strongly believe that the platform is very strong with one of the highest developer groups in the world. Most ICOs prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 07, 2018, 06:56:03 AM
Ethereum owes its popularity to many components, including its Creator Vitalik Buterin, the timeliness of its appearance, because this is one of the first crypto-currencies, developers who provided an uncompromising product and, of course, marketing and working with their audience.
Activity: 6
September 07, 2018, 06:32:53 AM
Yes ETH is popular but is more than.but ETH and bitcoin both are as a digital currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 06:24:08 AM
Many of the ICO projects made using ethereum's smart contract make it more famous, Ethereum has clear uses, so I don't think this coin will die, it will even become more popular. And can easily be converted to other coins of your choice. When the future of most coins is not clear, Ethereum will definitely survive. So, buying Ethereum will potentially increase the security of your funds.
copper member
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 06:00:54 AM
The popularity of Ethereum did not arise just like that. There is a tremendous work to improve the services of the platform, because all new tokens are released on its basis. Plus the platform of the Ethereum is easy to use.
Activity: 166
September 07, 2018, 05:46:37 AM
Many projects ICO platform ETH. So this is what encourages people to invest in the ETH. because it is used to invest in ICO project. Requests ETH this is huge in the market. ETH is also the second coin after the BTC. When the BTC price rises, ETH will also follow its growth. Many people predict that the ETH will pass through BTC.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 07, 2018, 05:23:31 AM
The popularity of this altcoin has increased to the amazing level and current its position can't kill ETH only thank to its popularity most of all I am sure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
September 07, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
Yes it could be in January of this year when ethereum grew after bitcoin. But now things are very different and this was clearly shown to us by a candle for sale the day before yesterday. None of the so-called experts blockchain could not assume that the coin for the day will drop by 20% and then more. And yes our technological ethereum again updated the bottom and is now as well as last year as it was not strange sounded. Still, we all want to believe that this was the last fall this year.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 07, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
Yes, ethereum is popular in the world and it is best suited for all altcoin. He's got a lot of
potential.
Activity: 149
September 07, 2018, 03:26:00 AM
I agree Ethereum is getting popular the technology is very good, There are many projects that are working on ethereum. And there are many people who invest in ethereum. The market of ethereum is developing very strongly.
Activity: 75
September 07, 2018, 03:23:43 AM
Last year, Ethereum drove the entire cryptocurrency, and the smart contract made the Ethereum soar and the entire cryptocurrency soared.
Activity: 350
September 07, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

Ethereum enjoys well-deserved popularity due to successful technology and developed community, using its successful smart contracts. The cost of the coin remains quite stable, the platform has become the basis for many successful projects. At the same time I am confident in the gradual restoration of prices with time.
Pages:
Jump to: