Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 38. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:01:56 AM
ETH trading is very popular indeed, I really like to exchange TOKEN to ETH, I often use ETH exchanges for my transactions, if the ETH price decreases not much.
Activity: 81
September 04, 2018, 12:00:08 AM
Many years back ETH has be leading on cryptocurrency,many altcoin which are erc20 base, depends on etherium
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:47:47 PM
yes. but ETH is now in a difficult time where ETH is now very cheap. I hope that later this ETH will rise. of course it needs support from the investor and bounty hunters. hopefully by the end of 2018 this will be the second best coin after BTC
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 03, 2018, 11:14:35 PM
Yes I agree that ethereum is now so popular and i think that it is because ethereum network supports a lot of different tokens in new ICOs or ITOs which have bounties. Ethereum is the altcoins which is i mostly used because when i received some tokens from bounties to my ethereum wallet, i sell my tokens in exchanger when it is has a good price to be converted it to eth and when it is now eth, i will convert it to btc and make it become fiat so that i can use it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:18:05 PM
ETH this is the future of blockchain. More and more people are noticing these prospects.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 03, 2018, 05:11:16 PM
Ethereum is really very popular in electronic money, because Since it performs some very important functions, and first of all, on its foundation than all the ICOs are conducted .th has become very popular with investors and big businessmen Smiley
that's true because ethereum is a coin that can be used as a platform for making other coins. That's why ethereum became very popular and made it not only depend on people's interest in ethereum but also continued to "live" because of people's needs for ethereum and made it very worthy of investment.
Activity: 322
September 03, 2018, 05:03:22 PM
In recent months, the popularity of ETH is falling, but this is due to the current situation on the market. When the market starts to grow, popularity of ETH will start to grow with it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 03, 2018, 04:57:35 PM
ETH is a very popular project, but at the moment this project has been badly affected by the general market fall. But I believe that ETH will become a very expensive coin again in a few months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 03, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
Because its far superior in technical terms compared to BitCoin.
ETH was always popular since ICOs started to come out. Nothing new.
ethereum is good and i think that we all can rely on it as on the future that we should achieve sooner or later
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 04:55:11 PM
The main reason is due to the fact that developers easily create tokens. ETH platform is primarily established for the creation of smart contracts, and basement for the building of decentralized applications. ETH has helped in the birthing of numerous tokens hence, it should be popular.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 04:52:06 PM
Ethereum is really very popular in electronic money, because Since it performs some very important functions, and first of all, on its foundation than all the ICOs are conducted .th has become very popular with investors and big businessmen Smiley
I think the popularity of Ethereum is well deserved. I like its development in all directions and slowly. He created a business to develop as a business. That is, he provided himself with passive income for self-investment.

Well, that is true, the popularity of Ethereum coin is getting bigger and finer the value this is because they are mostly invested by some of our investors and participants in some exchanger wallet all over the world through buying and holding in there own respective country exchange site. Plus the ethereum community who's always there believing and supporting the coin too.
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
September 03, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
I think the popularity of Ethereum is well deserved. I like its development in all directions and slowly. He created a business to develop as a business. That is, he provided himself with passive income for self-investment.
Activity: 162
September 03, 2018, 04:37:29 PM
I think ethereum is very successful in crypto currencies. to me the most valuable coin of your future. investors like eth because it does not lose money to investor.
Merit: 4
September 03, 2018, 04:33:34 PM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
ethereum is nice and i love it with all my heart as this cryptocurrency brought me happiness only so i recommend it
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
Because its far superior in technical terms compared to BitCoin. Faster, always improving, providing a platform, as an infrastructure.
ETH was always popular since ICOs started to come out. The future of cryptos lies in ICOs.
Nothing new really.
Activity: 135
September 03, 2018, 10:54:57 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Because ETHEREUM has many advantage and Ethereum is the most robust and promising smart contracting platform. It has almost all of the talent now, and is likely to succeed in one form or another.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
Because people to bitcoin are treated like gold and not who does not want to change it. And when it comes to going to the store, they take their dollars (ETH) and use them with ease. That's why it's popular.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
I think for now it will be a bit upside down because BTC is in a significant price increase, while ETH is experiencing a price decline, but many people are buying ETH because it is at the lowest price today
many people buy because they really need ethereum as an investment and also the fee to send tokens. ethereum will still be needed during their blockchain
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 03, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
The popularity of Ethereum i think is associated with the several ICOs that are hosted on its network. This has generated huge popularity for ethereum as many ICOs also use ethereum as accepted currency in the purchase of native tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: