Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 39. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
For me ethereum is very popular because it is the major altcoin. ethereum blockchain provides a more developed blockchain and smartccontracts for new icos. that is why almost everybody knows about ethereum here.
Activity: 14
September 03, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
I think Etherium is very popular. Eth is needed as a transitional currency for the purchase of new tokens and investment in ICO. Eth now have a lot of problems, many are not happy with a small price of its production, but it is all minor problems, overall the project is very fundamental

I think ethereum has a great team behind it, and certainly will be able to solve the problems it faces. Ethereum still has a high chance to recover and have a high price in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
September 03, 2018, 10:26:13 AM
I think Etherium is very popular. Eth is needed as a transitional currency for the purchase of new tokens and investment in ICO. Eth now have a lot of problems, many are not happy with a small price of its production, but it is all minor problems, overall the project is very fundamental
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
Yes, it is seen how many people use eth this year. eth is in demand because eth technology is better and easier for everyone to use.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
I think for now it will be a bit upside down because BTC is in a significant price increase, while ETH is experiencing a price decline, but many people are buying ETH because it is at the lowest price today
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:19:06 AM
Ico is project make ethereum more popular than other altcoin have listed at the same time with ethereum on greatest exchange market. almost all of ico project always using ethereum as their payment platform to buy and invest at their ico coin.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 10:12:45 AM
There is no uncertainty in that Eth is picking up prevalence , yet you know everthing does not depend just on cost. Its generally as a result of that Ethereum blockchain is significantly more speedier in contrast with btc and exchange expenses of Eth are additionally much lower than contrasted with that of Btc. Eth is prominent however not more than Btc. What's more, in the event that you all feel that Eth is going to surprass Btc , as indicated by me that isn't occurring at any point in the near future.
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 10:11:19 AM
I think that the ethereum is popular because it is strong enough and progrespy. I think that in the future the ethereum itself will still show and translate the price of $ 500.
Activity: 221
September 03, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
But the price of eth is also depends in the flow of bitcoin. What I notice in eth is changing the value is higher than bitcon but the bitcoin will change a little bit that we cannot notice.
Activity: 261
September 03, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
Ethereum became popular because ethereum was full of benefits so many people believed in ethereum, but even though ethereum was very popular but ethereum would remain under bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 03, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
Based on my understanding ethereum is popular because eth is the most frequently use by many trader and investors that is why ethereum became more popular than other coins and eth now a days is like bitcoin because there is an exchange site that we can directly convert eth to piat money like bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
I think Ethereum is so popular because it is not another anonymous coin, but a platform for promising projects. IMHO

Ethereum has been used to create a lot of projects, and many successful projects or tokens have made it into the top 100 in coinmarketcap, this is what makes everyone use ethereum for transaction costs to make etheerum continue to be popular.
Activity: 602
September 03, 2018, 09:47:05 AM
In spite of the prices that ETH demonstrates to us today, we all understand that the popularity of this project is not decreasing, because now many projects are just starting to show some results after several years.
Activity: 448
September 03, 2018, 09:44:15 AM
nope, bitcoin is more popular than ethereum. ethereum cant take bitcoin popularity
furthermore, bitcoin looks more stable too than ethereum even both are down
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
Well it's not been popular lately with investors or the price wouldn't of been going down. Definitely one of the better projects out there though.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 03, 2018, 09:39:44 AM
I think Ethereum is so popular because it is not another anonymous coin, but a platform for promising projects. IMHO
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 03, 2018, 09:38:24 AM
I think today BTC is worth more than ETH.
the demand now is with Bitcoin, people i think now is selling for BTC.
you can see the market, the value of BTC is really going up while ETH is at stable stage with USD.
though, ETH value with bTC is decreasing.
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Don't make an assumption that investors are selling Bitcoin to buy Ethereum because it is not only Ethereum that have a potential to grow. If they are buying Ethereum the price should be moving high very fast.
September 03, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

Based on my own perception ethereum became more popular because eth is the foundation of many  ICOs in the would because before we can use their coins we need to convert first their coins to eth that is why eth is the most popular if we are talking about altcoin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
of course because this is a coin that is popular after bitcoin which is common for use and also easy to get because there are many bounties that use this to exchange power values.
Pages:
Jump to: