Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 58. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 111
August 17, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
too many "investors" buy ETH, and want sell it with proffit now
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:09:32 PM
I sold the BTC to buy ETH in January, that was my mistake. At that time, the ETH / BTC rate was 0.1. Now ETH is down too low and the ETH / BTC rate is 0.045. I regretted that I was wrong.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 11:08:31 PM
its because ETH is a good coin too and  a good to invest for the longer terms like BTC, beside these coin is in the top too and as you can see this coin dive its price as of now and if you hold it some of it you can get good profit too
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 11:01:17 PM
ethereum is famous because many have used the eth platform and of course because ethereum has good value
Activity: 7
August 17, 2018, 04:09:05 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

I don't think this is because people are too stressed with BTC. Technically, ETH becomes popular because it has a smart contract feature, also ETH has become the home of hundreds of tokens in the crypto world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 04:12:02 AM
I think we all understand why. When the future of most coins is unclear, BTC and ETH will definitely survive. So, buying them you will potentially increase the security of your funds.
Activity: 229
August 17, 2018, 04:02:04 AM
Yes.. ETH is popular now because of the cheap transactions and It has also a fast transaction by using the smart contract transaction...there are many project use this platfrom and the value of ethereum will increase because of the good coin and it will high in the market.. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:40:10 AM
I think it's an inflated popularity. I often see topics about Ethereum, but rarely see people who support It. What is it, convulsions of a dying project or a foreshadowing of a new jump?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:47:46 PM
yeah maybe this is true but what is the good thing about popularity if you think long term? vitalik is a smart guy, i think he think different thinks becides popularity.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

Today we see Ethereum below $ 300. That doesn't make it popular at all! I'd call it a blow to his popularity.
Personally, I don't know people who would sell bitcoin to buy Ethereum. Recently, there is a reverse trend!
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 12:47:21 PM
eth is quite well known now because the price is stable and the amount in the market is quite a lot ,, so now many investors choose eth compared to btc which is relatively more expensive but lately has decreased ...
Activity: 260
August 14, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
etherum right now more popular b'coz many project using this platfrom. and so far with decresing BTC  ethereum decresing to and this makes the market worse Angry this is really difficult to choose.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2018, 12:35:14 PM
I think that ETH is popular because of its very interesting features, cheap transactions and fluctuations that are always growing, making people interested in ETH. ETH does not only function as a virtual currency. ETH software also creates ways to create online markets and programmable transactions known as smart contracts. No wonder the advantages of ETH make people more interested and more popular.
Activity: 173
August 13, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
ETH have a very good features to invest for the long term and this moment it's having a very strong community and the development team.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
August 13, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

I think that is because Ethereum has a Smart Contract feature that becomes a potential and is cause various large companies adopted it.
true because many are using the ethereum platform on the ICO. so for ethereum it's easy to be popular in the crypto world
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 13, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
looking ahead and be patient a little longer to buy ethereum at the lowest resistance at the end of this month. I will only buy this popular coin again, because ethereum is still used in Ico.
there must be momentum ethereum back in its heyday.
Activity: 147
August 13, 2018, 12:48:20 PM
Previously the only way to acquire ether was to trade bitcoin for it using Poloniex, Shapeshift, or other altcoin exchanges. There was pent up demand from people who didn’t have an easy way to buy ether. Now that users can directly convert their fiat currency into ether using familiar platforms, the price is increasing as that demand is being realized
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 12:41:38 PM
The ico project makes ethereum popular this year. many use ethereum to buy ico project tokens. I'm sure the more popular ethereum is, the ethereum value will increase.
Activity: 133
August 13, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

I think that is because Ethereum has a Smart Contract feature that becomes a potential and is cause various large companies adopted it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 13, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

Not the point. It's more of the capabilities of the two that differs them. It's not just because one is more popular than the other. That's just stupid.
And there are many reasons why market goes red and green. Supply and demand, news, short position and long position, etc.

I believe that comparing the two is not really fair as both cryptocurrency have their own strengths, weaknesses, uses and features so that people like me have both Bitcoin and Eth in my wallets. I am into ERC-20 tokens so it is imperative that should be having Eth in my wallet because it can be impossible to move my alts without it. As far as ICO is concerned, buyers usually use both platforms in buying and selling. I believe in the potential of these two top cryptos to be influencing the kind of future that can waiting for this industry. Will the two survive the test of time and the forces of the market? I am leaving that question to history.
Pages:
Jump to: