Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 53. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:39:58 AM
I do not see the right question. ETH project which today is a world project in the crypto-currency area, I am sure that you also understand this, but what did you want to ask here, I did not understand. Everyone understands the importance of the ETH project
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 10:37:14 AM
Ethereum has the backing from corporate clients. The Ethereum Enterprise Alliance (EEA) are working with dozens of enterprise grade companies in all verticals from banking to healthcare. Only Bitcoin can match this level of corporate buy in. No other cryptocoins have this much corporate clout.Ethereum comes with a great roadmap of where they want to be in years 3 to 5, and they are implementing it with a strict rigor of which the community is proud of. so no wonder ETH is so popular.
Activity: 274
August 18, 2018, 10:36:25 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Yes now the price of eth is so valuable and all the people who are in crypto they are buying it. The main reason is the price of eth will rise more at the end of this year. So getting more profit the crypto supporters now buying it as they can.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
eth has become very popular, but now it has decreased very much but will definitely
return at a very large price and will be the best again after BTC, and hopefully as soon as eth returns at a very high price,
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:30:40 AM
Yes, ethereum can be very popular because ethereum is a strong project and also has a smart contract used in ico. Ethereum has great potential to continue to grow and therefore the crypto community is very interested in ethereum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 10:28:35 AM
ETH is popular and ETH is became a seccond coin in list of Crypto after BTC.
yes right many people is depressed and sell BTC to buy ETH.
but i think it is wrong choose, BTC is will be a best of the best in cryptocurrency.
ETH is centered on BTC and ETH is affected to with BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 18, 2018, 10:25:04 AM
Ethereum is finally showing some resistance against Bitcoin price movement, signs of a bull Smiley BTC dropped but Ethereum stayed afloat.

Activity: 357
August 18, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
Eth popularity now was quickly getting broad because of many country and opportunity that accepted on it,but currently price of it was looking so bad,but i`m pretty sure that before this month will end it will recover again and also before Christmas will come its price was fully recovered and also with the multiple times of its price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 18, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
Yes indeed ETH is very popular. This is due to the fact that this coin is the main one for the ICO. Analysts say ETH may again rise in price.
Activity: 344
August 18, 2018, 10:21:15 AM
Ethereum is currently so popular. Because many cryptocurrency users invest in ethereum. Ethereum is worth investing because it is second only to bitcoin. Maybe that is why ethereum is so popular. Ethereum's popularity is increasing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
if the problem goes down the price is not only BTC but the ETH also experienced the same thing even worse than last year, so in this case we must continue to be patient to deal with the plummeting market situation.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 18, 2018, 10:19:50 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Also eth now decreasing because this is a bad market time and lot of coins prices getting down this period. Anyway eth is best more than Btc. So erc 20 blockchain technology is now comming world first place of crypto market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
August 18, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
ETH is a dapp platform, probably the best in terms of it. Ethereum is very useful when it comes to the ICO, It is very popular since ICO always choose ethereum to become its platform, specially in the ERC20.
Activity: 197
August 18, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
Ethereum become so popular because most ico projects use its technology and that is why more people have to be familiar with it if they want to participate on ICO projects.
It is also one of the reasons why the ethereum became increasingly popular and popular. ICO is indeed willing or unwilling to provide a very large influence on the development of ethereum. In addition, ethereum potentially coin indeed to deliver profits and have a lot of other positive things.
Activity: 434
August 18, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
I think it's really normal Smiley. Everyone in this world often wanna focus on the best things only Smiley. At the moment the best cryptocurrency on crypto market is BTC and the best altcoin is ETH that why so many investors and traders often wanna use ETH or invest in ETH although ETH price at the moment is really low
Activity: 146
August 18, 2018, 10:10:21 AM
The reason why Ethereum is popular may be because Ethereum has made many people get a lot. Ethereum’s price rose to $2,000 in last year’s market, which is a very high price, which has made many Ethereum investors earn a lot, and Ethereum’s price in this year’s market is very low, which is again A good time to invest.
Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
the popularity of Ethereum is growing and many investors prefer to invest in Ethereum now
Activity: 476
August 18, 2018, 10:06:07 AM
Ethereum become so popular because most ico projects use its technology and that is why more people have to be familiar with it if they want to participate on ICO projects.
copper member
Activity: 301
August 18, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
Yes, now the ETH is indeed very popular and has more users. I also prefer to invest in ETH.
But, this month the price of ETH has experienced a very drastic decline and this made ETH owners panic and chose to sell it.
And i think this is the time to buy ETH and hold until to the moon.
Activity: 214
August 18, 2018, 09:59:46 AM
As I think, Ethereum is the best altcoin ever. by now lot of ICO projects are based on the ethereum platform and lot of ICOs collected ethereum during ICO. I think this is because ETH is more popular at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: