Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 54. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 263
August 18, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

Frankly ETH is not popular it is just being used because people need to use it for making purchases of ICO sales and airdrops etc. Due to the heavy investment that is made into the crypto is through the ETH platform thats why it is getting more and more attention day by day. I wouldn't call it as popularity but I see it as the way of investing through restricted ways. ETH would have been not so popular considering the fact if there would have been not many ICO's running over it. Being very much inefficient in the way it is having its platform issues it would never been popular like today.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
August 18, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

Yes, you are right the major reason can be the stress and frustration because of BTC decreasing and these things are very commonly seen in the traders and investors life because today's trader is very emotional and they get frustrated and stress when they make a loss and because of this single loss trade they also take revenge trades and make number of loss-making trades. This is the reason for buying more ETH by selling BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
At first I think the main reason because it's the best altcoin for now Smiley. Beside, ICO project is really well known at the moment and almost ICO projects are developed depend on ETH blockchain and all ICO projects accept ETH for investing so I think it's not really supprised that ETH is very popular right now Smiley.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 18, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
Ethereum are more popular because they have a lot of ICO who are partnership to ethereum or base to ethereum. Buy more ethereum now and I suggest better if you buy more bitcoin too.

But most of the people are prefared to invest their money to ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
August 18, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Looking forward and be quiet somewhat longer to buy ETH at the least obstruction toward the finish of this current month. I will just buy this prevalent coin once more, in light of the fact that ETH is as yet utilized in Ico there must be force ETH back in its prime.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 08:22:09 AM
Ethereum is so popular because of its uses. It is always being used in every exchanges and always use as a gas for every transactions in your wallet.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 08:14:31 AM
ya but it need more upgrade to get more user. Still have some weakness point on ETH platform so vitalik need more action
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:31:26 AM
Regardless of how strong Ethereum is, Bitcoin is a potentially infinite coin. So investing in both Bitcoin and Ethereum is a wise choice for you now.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 18, 2018, 07:25:24 AM
Yes you're right. Ethereum is very popular because of its utility and prices. ALthough it is now in the very low price, the trust in this coin is still big. We still hope that Ethereum is not only about its popularity but also about its great utility by many people and ICO projects. This is potential enough to invest and use for cheaper fee transaction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
I think Etherium is becoming so popular due to ICO industry. Most of the new coins use ETH technology as a base for their coins, besides many of new tokens can be sold only for ETH. These aspects bring trading value and capitalization of Etherium very high.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 05:11:28 AM
ethereum now is indeed very popular. Because of this the more the ethereum's interest. Ethereum myriad carve out achievements. Although the price is down, still many are looking for.
Activity: 8
August 18, 2018, 05:08:50 AM
ETC will be a great alternative to the main players. Lots of potential!
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 18, 2018, 05:11:10 AM
I think it is because there are lot of coins that is using the Ethereum platform aside from being next to Bitcoin. they said that the platform is easy to use and understand that's why a lot of coins is using their platform.
Activity: 245
August 18, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
maybe because ico caused ethereum to become popular. many ico who use bitcoin and ethereum become their exchange rates. to sell bitcoin and switch to ethereum there may not be many good and developing altcoins
Activity: 64
August 18, 2018, 05:05:01 AM
it is true that etherum is very popular, because many investors invest or trade in it, they think that the price of BTC is not far from the value of eth.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
August 18, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
don't confuse the hype that comes on with the pumps as a real popularity case because they are nothing alike. a pumping hype which etherum always has is a temporary thing which will vanish sooner or later (as you can see from the dump from $1500 down to $250) and that can kill any project. but a real popularity will never end in a 80%-90% decline in price because it is real.
Activity: 252
August 18, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
The most valuable coin among digital currencies ethereum after that bitcoin. There are many supporters from different countries. investors love it. the price is stable for a long time but will soon begin to rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 18, 2018, 04:59:16 AM
Cryptocurrencies gained their popularity after the creation of Bitcoin, which undoubtedly is the most successful. Ethereum is a rising star in the world of cryptocurrencies (created in 2015), but it has quite a strongly marked position. Its creator is Vitalik Buterin.

The demand for Ethereum is increasing, which caused that it contributed to the price increase of graphics cards, because "miners" comes every day, and thus, each of them wants to generate as much currency as he can.

People often refer to Ethereum, as to Bitcoin - treating it as a cryptocurrency, which is not 100% accurate. Ethereum is primarily a platform that allows you to carry out transactions and make contracts using the currency called 'ether'. To understand what distinguishes Ethereum from Bitcoin, you need to better understand the concept of cryptocurrency, as well as the concept of blockchain.

Kruptowalowa is a form of digital currency created by encryption. It has no physical form, no coin or banknote and is not issued by the central bank or government body. Units of cryptocurrencies exist as data on the Internet and are created and managed by the so-called blockchain.

Blockchain is so-called a digital book that any number of computers can access. In the case of transactions, they are recorded in blocks, and in order for these blocks to go into the book, they must be checked by a number of computers in the block network. The most important is that the book exists in the same form for everyone on the web. Everyone can see the entire history of each transaction that took place, and any changes would be visible to everyone.
copper member
Activity: 546
August 18, 2018, 04:57:39 AM
Ethereum is now an household name in many cryptocurrency enthusiasts household. The reason can not be far fetched form the fact that it has proven to be a very consistent competitor for the bitcoin and it won't be long before it overtake bitcoin and takes the first position on the log, people are not buying more of ethereum for this reason so that they will make more afterall.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

It is normal to the people to sell BTC and have ETH.
this happens in reverse also.
Why would be surprise if ETHEREUM is popular? it is second to the top in market cap!
Most token created are based to ERC-20 which is used to store also ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: