Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 14. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 06:50:45 PM
I'm not sure that something will be able to say exactly what is promising at the moment! Each of these coins has its advantages and disadvantages, time will show!
Activity: 280
April 20, 2018, 04:59:21 PM
It seems to me that NEO can become a strong competitor for ETH. NEO is an Asian project and Asian projects are very strong usually. I believe that NEO will bring me an excellent profit.
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
April 20, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
I support both coins but ethereum is proven the best smart contract platform in the business right now.
I hope neo will catch up this year though. the competition is good for users (us).
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 04:54:31 PM
ETH is the good coin compare with NEO, ETH is most popular coin and it has started captured the market and It is  every opportunity to continue improving the coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 02:56:46 PM
ETH and NEO both are good coins in my views, but i think Ethereum is best because it is already prove there potential in this market with its last year growth, and after Bitcoin, Ethereum is most popular coin of this crypto market. There are so many new projects which are coming on ERC20 Platform, they will make more strengthen to ethereum and help to grow more.
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
i love both but most of the neo as its programming is simple and based on C++ and java. also it gives gas just for holding NEO.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
April 20, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
Tomorrow China will come up with a ban, and NEO will be done for the day.
Activity: 85
April 20, 2018, 02:47:05 PM
I think eth is a relatively stable investment, it will have a good growth. NEO is likely to get higher profits, but you have to take risks because of the uncertainty of China's policy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 02:42:10 PM
I prefer ethereum because i trust on it. Neo is still something new for me so i don't know to buy or not to buy. Ethereum is very relible and promising altcoin nowadays.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 02:27:56 PM
NEO is Ethereum, only for a certain purpose - to provide a smart economy. Ethereum is just a platform for entrepreneurship development. Innovation and development – dependent and taking place in the direction that the people who create Ethereum form. NEO has a certain movement vector that forms this platform with the intended purpose. Yes, NEO has some definite advantages over Ethereum, but Ethereum is likely to close this gap quickly, as this platform has already gained recognition. The true value of NEO is that the platform is aimed at meeting the regulatory requirements of a platform suitable for the smart economy. NEO is doing just that, because China needs to pay attention to it.
P.S. Personally, I invested In both Ethereum and NEO cryptocurrencies. But of course it is not an instruction to action. This merely reflects my opinion on these two platforms. And I advise you to do your own detailed analysis before investing.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 02:26:15 PM
Both of these coins are good, you can tell they are competitors. I would divide capital and invest 60% in NEO and 40% in ETH.
Activity: 84
April 20, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

Ethereum and Neo  have a similar vision and objective. Ethereum is more mature in term of technical aspects and adoption, but NEO could catch up if the intention of the Chinese authorities towards ICOs and cryptocurrencies becomes more stable.
Activity: 882
April 20, 2018, 05:20:20 AM
I think ETH.Because everyone needs Bitcoin and ETH in Cryptocurrency.I think ETH is a very good coin, and the future of ETH is very bright.Besides, Ethan's market volume is much higher than Neo.It is necessary for trading of altcoins.Bitcoin Transaction takes a lot of free cuts, but Ethan Transaction does not cost more freely. Now it's time to buy and prices will increase very quickly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 20, 2018, 04:59:46 AM
ETH is better, and most of people in this thread have the same answers like me. Ethereum platform is better than NEO, that's why most of new ICO choose ETH, not NEO. Some people say that NEO will overpass ETH but it's about two years and NEO still can't do this. We will look forward to the future of this 2 coins.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 04:53:59 AM
I definitely prefer Ethereum to NEO, because Ethereum is much more reliable and it's proved with time. On the other hand, NEO is new cryrto which rushed to the top lately.
Activity: 108
April 20, 2018, 04:48:39 AM
Charlie Lee said that Neo is a weak project with several disadvantages Smiley
I prefer Ethereum because it has more potential and it is already the core platform for many ICOs.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 04:47:24 AM
neo coin, which has recently become popular on the digital currency market. a coin preferred by investors. but I think eth is the king of this market. much more stable and potentially higher. I prefer ethereum.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 04:43:02 AM
I think they are really very promising and excellent coins, and I think the two of them can become long-term or short-term investment options.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 20, 2018, 04:35:39 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

I think NEO is more potential. I think Ethereum is already world-wide and NEO is probably just starting to grow. And if the Chinese government decides to compromise with Neo I think the price will beat the ethereum.
Activity: 472
April 20, 2018, 03:07:18 AM
Although, Ethereum has got a very bright prospect in future, but I would prefer Neo. I think It is a very high potential Chinese project, a lot of Chinese investors have been investing in it. If it gets good support from Chinese then it would surpass Ethereum in future.
Pages:
Jump to: