Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 15. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 02:58:37 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

I prefer neo. Maybe both are similar but probably in terms of price potential, neo will be more potential to approach ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
April 20, 2018, 01:53:41 AM
I do not know why everyone is talking about neo, but looking at the statistics and stock movements and volume, I think neo will experience a significant increase during the next 2-3 years, at this time there is no harm in choosing neo (if your funds are not too much)
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

In my own opinion, both NEO and Ethereum is a good coin to invest. We just need to wait for the price to fall back to earn bigger profit. As of this time I invested little amount to Ethereum because the price is very low and it is starting to move up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 01:42:22 AM

I support both the coins but ETH right now is most solid and matured coin.ETH is enjoying constant support from developer and it's adoptability rate is increasing rapidly across the globe.investment in ETH and holding it is very beneficial.NEO is updated version of ETH and currently it's in initial stage and in upcoming few years it will compete ETH.so current comparison goes in favor of ETH.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 01:00:59 AM
ETH and NEO r consider as one of the alternative coins in the market the excellence they have and effective management control brings them to be popular in different regions. I think ETH is more profitable since they r the number two best company in crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
April 20, 2018, 12:58:39 AM
Ethereum is more well-established and has way more dapps and projects on its platform currently. NEO is growing fast and also has many ICOs on its platform. NEO projects are generally limited to China so more of a niche market player.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 12:53:25 AM
Both are good coins and have many potential. But I will prefer eth because it is already used and applied widely by corporations
Activity: 294
April 20, 2018, 12:36:05 AM

Ethereum and NEO may have similarities in terms of technology. But the dent ethereum is mostly supported by europeans and neo by Asians. For this year my choice is ethereum.
Activity: 203
April 19, 2018, 09:11:57 PM
neo it still fairly new but has some pretty big projects behind it so far for how long it has been around

Well, it is not that new.. it has been in here for a year and a half, so it is not so young.
But yes, to be honest, it is a serious competitor to Ethereum, and i think that we all agree on that.

Activity: 94
April 19, 2018, 09:09:35 PM
neo it still fairly new but has some pretty big projects behind it so far for how long it has been around
Activity: 336
April 19, 2018, 07:41:10 PM
Ethereum is so much better than all other coins so these comparisons become meaningless. NEO is as everyone said popular in china but popularity isn't important. They should launch lot many projects to catch up ethereum and it won't happen any time soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:01:18 PM
Don't really know more on Neo but as far as I'm concerned, more tokens are built on ETH blockchain than neo...
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Block chain enthusiast
April 19, 2018, 07:00:23 PM
I think you mean Ethereum vs NEO. (The platforms not the currencies)

Ethereum's currency Ether has a greater market cap and Ethereum has moresupporters than NEO.
However NEO is more superior than Ethereum technologically. See here
Ethereum is now flooded with useless and scam ICO's as well.

I personally prefer NEO than Ethereum
Activity: 40
April 19, 2018, 06:55:54 PM
main reasons i like neo more then ETH are:

PoS instead of PoW. You get GAS dividents.
It's way faster at this point in time.
Dapps cost $25000 to deploy. Which results in less shitcoins and more quality projects.
Solid team, VERY solid
copper member
Activity: 462
April 19, 2018, 06:50:21 PM
I think both altcoins are equally good because they include top best altcoin but Etherium is better than Neo because the price of Etherium is superior and the demand is much higher than Neo.
Ethereum and neo is a really popular altcoins, and many people here in crypto is trusting both ethereum and neo, but i still believe that ethereum is still more better than neo, because ethereum is the only one altcoin that has a chance to rise it's value like bitcoin.
Activity: 490
April 19, 2018, 06:39:40 PM
I think both altcoins are equally good because they include top best altcoin but Etherium is better than Neo because the price of Etherium is superior and the demand is much higher than Neo.
Activity: 406
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
April 19, 2018, 06:31:34 PM
World's First Multi-Chain Decentralised.Exchange Now Available for NEP-5 Tokens .https://switcheo.network/ Excellent news for neo.Est all chances to grow in the price. Although now the market as a whole is growing, but I think the impulse will give a good
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
April 19, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
NEO is a new currency that in my opinion shows very good results on the market,then why should I not buy it just in case?
Activity: 279
April 19, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
now it is very profitable to have both and it is better not to miss the opportunity to have two such great investments for the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
April 19, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

For me ill go ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most common and use in crypto currency. You can use ethereum all activities in crypto like trading , investing ICO or etc. Ethereum also has more secured just like bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: