Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 31. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:18:30 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

the better of course Ethereum. but this time I was getting tired of Ethereum and wanted to try out NEO. and it looks like the NEOs include fairly promising categorized coins.
Activity: 128
March 21, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

Both coins are equally good. But I think it's better for Ethereum because now there are many markets that use it very profitable if choose it. So my choice is Ethereum.
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

I also think that the ETH will always be more popular and more expensive than neo.
I also thought about the same thing. I also think that Ethereum is a good coin, interesting, and promising. after Ethereum there are NEO coins that are also pretty good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
March 21, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

ETH is more strong, it is revolutionary, a lot of coins are based on its platform, so it has better future.
Activity: 197
March 21, 2018, 03:34:27 AM
for me eth is better. Eth is very secure and alo easy to use. i have no idea about neo but i think neo is good also but i choose eth.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 03:32:40 AM
Neo has the advantage of a lower market cap at the moment, so has much more room to grow. Whereas Eth will be stuck at its current price with only flunctuations.

Im slowly shifting everything to NEO as I like the accumulation of GAS as well for just holding.
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 03:28:20 AM
Etherum is a good choice for me because of what it has achieved and what its about to achieve in the future.

Neo is also a good project but I would certainly favour etherum over neo
Activity: 56
March 21, 2018, 03:25:39 AM
I think NEO also includes a good coin. in addition, the coin interesting NEO is very fitting to be a short-term coin. when compared with Ethereum I think NEO still has not been able to outperform it for now. but if the NEO continues to show a good improvement. I believe the NEO is able to outperform Ethereum.
NEO is one of those shitcoins that need to die out before we can get on. There is no room for a mediocre ETH copy. Their dev team is a disaster as well - constantly overhyping the most trivial updates.
Unfortunately, I share your opinion. But not because of my bad experience. I really trust Ethereum and Neo sounds like a copy....
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
March 20, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

I think NEO also includes a good coin. in addition, the coin interesting NEO is very fitting to be a short-term coin. when compared with Ethereum I think NEO still has not been able to outperform it for now. but if the NEO continues to show a good improvement. I believe the NEO is able to outperform Ethereum.
NEO is one of those shitcoins that need to die out before we can get on. There is no room for a mediocre ETH copy. Their dev team is a disaster as well - constantly overhyping the most trivial updates.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 20, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Neo, just because it has a greater chance of earning big profits, due to lower capitalization
Activity: 56
March 20, 2018, 05:43:31 PM
Why Ethereum still not upgrade to POS. We have been waiting for so long time
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 04:32:08 PM
I'm a NEO fan but ETH will have a very big year and take #1 IMO. And it should.
However, NEO will establish itself as the #2 platform and it wouldn't surprise me if NEO takes a good 20% of the ICO market share from ETH
Yep, NEO is poised to take some ICO-share away from Ethereum with it's vastly superior tx/s. Ethereum has the advantage of better decentralization, they both seem like super safe bets right now.
Activity: 406
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 19, 2018, 07:23:38 PM
If ever the NEO will have as many nodes as the ETH, then I probably buy a long time neo. And while the power in the hands of developers under the roof of China, for me it's the same ripple, only Chinese
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
March 19, 2018, 02:25:58 AM
Ethereum and Neo are both alternative coins in the cryptocurrency. They are both popular and successful but I will choose eth because they are consider the best altcoin who follows bitcoin’s legacy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

it all depends on how much money you are ready to invest! if you are ready to wait a long time and not invest a lot of money, then, of course, the best solution for you is to buy neo!
and if you are ready to be active on the kryptonka then it is better in this case to buy the ether
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 17, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
better eth because it have own market, but neo is good too because neo is "eth from china" did you ever hear that ? if you are find coin like eth i prefer you to invest on waves, it has low price and it will be like eth in the next year Smiley what do you think ?
Activity: 103
March 17, 2018, 12:48:57 PM
Both are good! HOLD both and that's it Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
March 17, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
Ethereum is huge, vitalik is a smart guy and knows how to manage a project, he already has a lot of experience. Neo has just started, there are still not many projects that use neo blockchain, but it has good potential. Personally, I invested in both projects.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 12:44:33 PM
Both are considered to be good coins, not because of the price, but because they can make smart contracts. The only problem for me is that NEO is centralized and not mineable. That means that you can not create new coins, so the majority of the profit goes to the creators who own the majority of the coins. On the other hand, Ethereum is decentralized and is mineable. It is ASIC resistant so people do not need expensive gear to mine it but graphics cards which are much cheaper.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
I have observed that most ICOs with bullish tendencies uses the Neo platform. But among the two, I still think ethereum has wider supporters. So I would still prioritized investing in ethereum supported projects.
Pages:
Jump to: