Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 30. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
March 25, 2018, 12:19:30 PM
for myself I prefer ethereum because the development of ethereum is very fast and stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 11:48:08 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

These two cryptocurrencies are very similar to each other. That is why it is difficult to prefer any one. Both cryptocurrencies are technologically advanced. But it seems to me that the Ethereum is still more reliable for investment.
Activity: 406
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 25, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
Neo for speculation is well suited. Even small positive news from China is moving neo upwards. Ether is more for real affairs, dapps, ICO and just for hodling.I am for a pure blockchain, decentralized.I prefer ether for serious long-term investments
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 01:20:48 AM
Although neo has great potential, being centralized is just not my type. The purpose of crypto is being decentralized and that what makes it more appealing. I would definitely go with ethereum, not only it is older than neo, but it is trusted, super popular right now and something you can depend on all around.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 01:16:21 AM
Now that both Neo and Eth have tanked, have people's feelings toward each crypto changed?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 08:30:49 PM
To my mind Ethereum is the best. It has a really good potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
March 24, 2018, 08:27:13 PM
As a HODLer not a trader, I would go with NEO, due to the passive income from GAS you receive.  In the short term, sell GAS and buy more NEO to increase your passive income earning potential into the longer term.
Activity: 56
March 24, 2018, 08:22:26 PM
We may see Ethereum getting top position on marketcap valuation by the end of this year. Ethereum has power and hype good one to achieve all this easily.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
March 23, 2018, 05:03:17 PM
I have heard that Neo had some consensus issues lately.  I haven't gotten a real good look at that myself yet, but even if true I am sure it can be fixed.
As for Ether, it has kind of become the IPv4 of smart contract platforms. It wedged itself into a dominating position like bitcoin has. So if we are talking price, then I don't see it falling off anytime soon.
If we are talking tech, I would honestly say both are better and both are worse. Every ICO has these big dreams for what they want to run on Ethereum but in the end of the day, ether just doesn't work. Look at what Cryptokitties did to it.

Neo and other Contenders each have a leg up on Ethereuem and each other in some way. At the same time each of them have a major flaw in some or other way. 

Thus we can't really say which is better,  we should look at which one is most likely to overcome it's flaw. All the SC platforms have good dedicated teams working on them at least. Looking forward to seeing who comes out on top in 5 years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 04:39:19 PM
Definitely Ethereum. Neo is centralized too much and Ethereum is working like a swiss watch, clearly and reliably.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
March 23, 2018, 04:18:56 PM
I think that both coins are very attractive for any type of investment. But I rather like ethereum because I started using it earlier. If I lived in Asia, then undoubtedly I would prefer neo.  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
March 23, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

If you are preparing for a long-term investment strategy, NEO will be the first choice for you. At present NEO's prices are below average and you should try to buy them.
ETH is only for short-term investment strategies. If you do not have enough patience to hold NEO, then you can choose this option.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 01:09:52 PM
Ethereum over NEO hands down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
March 23, 2018, 01:07:52 PM
Speaking from a technological point of view, I think it's NEO. But in General, our current guests use Ethereum, I think this trend will continue for some time will be profitable for Ethereum, although it is clear that while the potential is higher for the NEO, but the domestic market is not very predictable.
March 23, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
The rebound of Ethereum is too weak, and it is beginning to fall, and it's clear. ICO's demand is no longer strong, is ETH going down?
Activity: 153
I Love DeepOnion!
March 22, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
I think they are both very good blockchain platforms...but Ethereum is way better than Neo for the simple reason that it has already developed a huge ecosystem...and lots of big funds and big companies have invested in the Ethereum platform and have joined the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance..
So in my opinion Ethereum will always be one step forward than Neo..
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
March 22, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

Ethereum:-
More than just a cryptocurrency, this is the premiere blockchain which processes Smart Contracts. Used extensively in ICOs. Has some issues, but there are very intelligent people working on solving them. Once people learn about Bitcoin, the next crypto they find out about is generally Ethereum.

NEO:- where as NEO is 2nd larget platform used in ICOs. Neo concentrate on smart economy. Neo is proof of stake coin which gives dividends on staking on neotracker and also on some of the big exchanges. NEO have less transaction fees as compared to ethereum.

In comparison between neo vs ethereum my favorite is ethereum because it's easy to adapt but neo can give tough competition to ethereum platform in future. Neo is China's first blockchain  project and Cinese people gives first preference to the native technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
ETH is currently most powerful coin in Altcoins because its smart contract features make it prominent from rest of the Altcoins today many ICO dispense their payout using ETH Platform.Universally many good developers are using smart contract in some forms to support their research.Buying ETH & holding it for long term mean high ROI.

NEO is another growing coin based on similar technology as of ETH with some updated features.Many ICO are being launched on NEO platform.NEO development team is engage in high research features of smart contract and other applications and in future NEO community would be so large that it will be comparable to ETH but it will take time.So buying and holding NEO is also immensely profitable.

So i can conclude that ETH is currently in mature stage whereas NEO is in nascent stage and will take time to get mature.
March 22, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
Neo has the advantage of a lower market cap at the moment, so has much more room to grow. Whereas Eth will be stuck at its current price with only flunctuations.

Im slowly shifting everything to NEO as I like the accumulation of GAS as well for just holding.

Remember about really great progress of ETH !  Updates of 2018 and 2019 will bring Ethereum to mainstream all over the world. Worldwide adoption is guaranteed
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
March 21, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
Ethereum and Neo are consider as one of the alternative coins in the market the excellence they have and effective management control brings them to be popular in different regions.
I think eth is more profitable since they are the number two best company in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: