Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 33. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 15, 2018, 09:04:59 PM
Not entirely sure about their competence in terms of technology, but for market and perception they are similiar and people are anticipating neo to be the same level to be ethereum in which I find to be possible but not really when in future lesser ICO would be produced and newer projects might just dont choose on top of their blockchain
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 08:59:48 PM
I really like NEO in comparisson to ETH. They scale very well and the transaction time is lightning fast. However, NEO is pretty much too regulated and not decentralized. If they are able to open its blockchain, i can see a bright future for NEO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 08:50:54 PM
I think NEO is a solid and valid project with great prospect. But it has some issue too. I encounter the wallet downtime too often for the past few weeks. And i reallydo feel it has become more centralized than Ethereum. But this isn't new, most blockchain are project in reality are getting more centralized. But not many of them voiced it out in the open.

However, i still keep my NEO and ETH in my portfolio, as i do believe it will get things moving to right direction.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 15, 2018, 08:44:33 PM
NEO to me still have some improvement to be done, Eth ATM is stable and most widely used, it shows people trust the network then any other so me I will choose ETH
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 15, 2018, 08:24:58 PM
I will choose ETH because it is test and trusted, NEO have had many issues recently with some few projects that wantes to use their network for smart contract with apex leaving NEO to another blockchain. So I prefer ETH and will choose ETH.
Activity: 193
March 15, 2018, 08:14:27 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

I choose eth, because eth coins stable, when decreased is not too significantl. I think, interested a lot of people as well.
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 15, 2018, 07:56:50 PM
I think that NEO is better because NEO is younger, it has potential of being Ethereum's successor. NEO can have strong growth in 2018.
Neo got a good price for the last year.IMHO the course will only fall, there is nowhere to grow.To fall off one more node somehow and the network will lie down. Neo is not a competitor to the ETH at the moment
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 15, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
NEO looks dangerous to me. Cause usually everything what Chinese government supports is artful and world dominating.

I have to agree with you, because this is the absolute truth. I like both projects and have invested in both, but I am sure that NEO will do some damage to Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 04:14:57 PM
I think that NEO is better because NEO is younger, it has potential of being Ethereum's successor. NEO can have strong growth in 2018.
Activity: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 15, 2018, 04:01:56 PM
eth is now a monopoly in comparison with neo
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
March 14, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
I do not have enough knowledge about NEO. What I only know is there are several clones of Ethereum and Ethereum itself is a host of several tokens.
It can be digxdao and augur. This ethereum more a family of cryptocurrencies than a single currency.
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 12, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
Neo is just an instrument in the hands of a handful of people to carry out the ICO with the permission of the government,IMHO.All power in the hands of developers.I think this fact contradicts the very philosophy of the blockchain  Undecided
Activity: 190
March 12, 2018, 05:00:56 PM
Ethereum is original blockchain. Neo is chinese falsification. More ICO based on ethereum, eth has higher market cap. China has strict regulations for all crypto projects
Activity: 336
March 12, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
NEO is also a good and promising project, but I like Ethereum more. If you compare these two platforms, then ethereum has a clear advantage, on this platform there is a very large number of new projects.  Wink
Merit: 13
March 12, 2018, 11:18:09 AM
In my opinion Ethereum is better than Neo, Ethereum Blockchain has growing community and my projects like ICO's supports ethereum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
NEO is backed by the Chinese government.This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in China, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project.NEO is also backed by WINGS, Alibaba, and various Microsoft-like giants.

Ethereum is not backed by any nation’s government, but it is supported by the EEA-Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.This speaks volumes about its popularity and potential success on the world’s stage
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 11:04:12 AM
NEO is backed by the Chinese government. This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in China, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project. NEO is also backed by WINGS, Alibaba, and various Microsoft-like giants.

Ethereum is not backed by any nation’s government, but it is supported by the EEA-Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. This speaks volumes about its popularity and potential success on the world’s stage
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
NEO looks dangerous to me. Cause usually everything what Chinese government supports is artful and world dominating.
Merit: 21
March 12, 2018, 10:51:06 AM
Both are great Cryptocurrencies. I would invest in these two coins. But if you have to make a choice, I would definitely recommend buying Neo. Neo price is low and good news are real about NEO ico's and for their platform, it was designed with Chinese regulation in mind, and is prepared. Since January, it was only NEO could bring a good ROI today. However, I think Ethereum will be around for the long term, and will adapt along the way.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 12, 2018, 08:21:33 AM
i think i will choose Ethereum, cause ethereum is support ERC20 since i just look new many ICO appears, invest to great project will be sure interesting Smiley

I will also better choose Ethereum, but I do believe that NEO will show the greatest power very soon. Some guys even call this altcoin the new King of cryptocurrency:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2I1nlY-Hj0
Pages:
Jump to: