Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 45. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 08:48:40 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

For me Ethereum is much more better than Neo because it was much more stable.  Ethereum also has full potential to dominate crypto world in the future . Also Ethereum has big supporter than Neo. Also according to some expert Ethereum has the biggest potential to rival Bitcoin than other altcoin. Ethereum has far much more develop than neo . Being the secong biggest crypto currency also a big achievement.

NEO is still an idea in the ecosystem. It's not providing that big platform. Ethereum provides a bi platform to the community. NEO couldn't do this much so far. Ethereum does very much of it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
ETP will eat both Smiley...but for now ETH is far ahead! Although i wish i had few NEOs
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
February 15, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
Both are good coins.But I think we can see improvement of NEO based ICOs in 2018.There are so much ICOs based on ETH.But in this year there are very good projects based on NEO.Therefore I think NEO will have a better future than ETH.Because ETH is already came a long journey.But NEO only started its journey.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 15, 2018, 11:49:24 AM
until whenever I will always choose ethereum, because I think ethereum is a coin that has a great opportunity to be invested in the future, and I also believe 2-3 years ahead ethereum prices will follow the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 11:44:18 AM
If I will choose between ethereum and neo, I will choose both because both said coins has potential specially ethereum. Many people began to like and hold ethereum because of some exchangers to fiat that is developing in many countries now. On the other hand neo is good to hold too. Because neo they say it is the ethereum of china and we know that china is also a whale country.
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 15, 2018, 11:34:34 AM
Although it seems that ETH is better now, I think NEO will soon surpass ETH, because NEO looks better than ETH, the transfer fee of NEO is 0, and the transfer rate is faster.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

Eth v Neo remain faithful ETH the price is always stable its movement fast even though yesterday there was a storm now back to normal again move to the old price and many investors turn to ethereum
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
I still choose eth as the best altcoin than neo. If I take a look to neo, I see the far distance of neo from eth. And I use this as my basis for choosing eth as the best.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 14, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

For me Ethereum is much more better than Neo because it was much more stable.  Ethereum also has full potential to dominate crypto world in the future . Also Ethereum has big supporter than Neo. Also according to some expert Ethereum has the biggest potential to rival Bitcoin than other altcoin. Ethereum has far much more develop than neo . Being the secong biggest crypto currency also a big achievement.
Activity: 630
February 14, 2018, 10:11:49 PM
Ethereum beats Neo  hands down when it comes to self governance.  Neo is more of regulated alt that is very nice to government and does not guarantee financial privacy of it's users.  I would rather use ether than Neo.
Activity: 182
February 14, 2018, 10:11:44 PM
At the moment, ETH is better, because ETH has more applications, and ETH looks more stable.
But NEO is very hot in Asia, and I think it's very likely to go beyond ETH, but now I'm more optimistic about ETH (not just because of its high price). Grin

Its not just because the high price, and what other thing that make you more interest in etherium?
I also prefer etherium, its because etherium has very big supporter behind that make etherium is more stable.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
February 14, 2018, 10:04:52 PM
I will choose ethereum because for me the next bitcoin will be ethereum coin.  I believe this year 2018 possible the price of the ethereum will become $5000 so if you have extra money right now better to buy ethereum now and you will see your money will grow.  Many people love ethereum so that's why the price will increase more.  Many people also love Neo but for me better is ethereum but it depends to your decision.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 10:02:15 PM
Ethereum all the way. I mean NEO is moving along nicely. But the foundation and the amount of devs and dapps on ETH is a killer. There is a whole alliance with many many fortune 500 companies backing ETH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 09:49:49 PM
I'm go with Ethereum because of platform and fastest transaction and is the second of bitcoin.
Activity: 598
February 14, 2018, 09:28:07 PM
I think NEO will be better in future, but there is no doubt decentralisation issues within their platform.

I think the main reason ETH is higher now, is honestly just because its been out longer, and they obviously have more dApps
. Don't touch neon it's run by the Chinese government, rocketman prob has a bunch of it in best Korea
These two coins has different goals and technique.Neo is promising coin this year for 200% to 600% growth.Erethreum has a decentralized and smart contracts platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
February 14, 2018, 08:49:57 PM
I think NEO will be better in future, but there is no doubt decentralisation issues within their platform.

I think the main reason ETH is higher now, is honestly just because its been out longer, and they obviously have more dApps
. Don't touch neon it's run by the Chinese government, rocketman prob has a bunch of it in best Korea
Activity: 130
February 14, 2018, 08:18:22 PM
NEO has to work hard to build the ecosystem if they want to catch up ETH. There are many company is running on ETH platform at the moment
Activity: 110
February 14, 2018, 08:17:01 PM
Ethereum is far superior at the moment, mostly because is more popular. NEO on the other side is very promising. But I think Ethereum will keep the lead.
I'm not so sure in this. NEO is the best dApp platform available to use right now, and that's only one facet of what NEO exists to do. NEO will have an insane 2018 because all these high quality ICOs are going to start attracting a lot of attention to the platform, which has been more focused on development and community building rather than marketing.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
February 14, 2018, 06:23:11 PM
Ethereum is far superior at the moment, mostly because is more popular. NEO on the other side is very promising. But I think Ethereum will keep the lead.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 06:18:26 PM
This is the one billion $ question I guess. There are chances that Neo could actually become the Ethereum-killer. But... who knows.
Pages:
Jump to: