Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 48. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 08:23:16 PM
i like neo in terms of its value price wise for buying, but like ethereum better as a long term hold
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
January 28, 2018, 08:21:35 PM
To my own opinion I believe Ethereum still remain the best I don't think Ethereum blockchain should even be compared to that of Neo though they perform the same functions but when it comes to security and investing Ethereum is even trying to be competing with Bitcoin and I believe if bitcoin gives way Ethereum will take over as the next highest Coin in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
January 28, 2018, 07:49:28 PM
For me ethereum is better because you can make a lot lf profit to ethereum,  because for once bitcoin die the next bitcoin will be ethereum and most of us believe that. Neo is a good coin but ethereum is choice to me that give me high profit in the future. You can make a research so you can know what is better to invest maybe ethereum or neo.  But if you have large capital better to buy this coin so you can make more profit.

Being better is not related to the profit or economical aspect, I wanna point out. It's all about your technology that makes something even easier than anything. And ethereum is exactly doing this, not neo.
Alright, how etheruem comes with so many updates in the future while at the same time neo still stays with its pos system which generated a lot of interest in the neo token. As far as I know that the ethereum system is more dynamic compared with neo. I feel so awkward to use neo. But I do not see any difficult by used ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
January 28, 2018, 07:46:16 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

Of course ETH, ETH has proven to be the winner among other altcoin, ETH has been widely adopted for various ICO projects to be their TOKEN, call it 'Lunyr.com'.

Lunyr.com is an Ethereum-based decentralized world knowledge base which rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 07:44:43 PM
I think that the activity of the Chinese market will determine this. NEO may pass Ethereum if more people increase their confidence in NEO in the near future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 28, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

In my opinion, there is not even talk about it, of course that the ethereum is better because it has already done much more, neo only starts its way, and the ethereum is already a very serious coin
For me they both have potential to grow but ethereum is better than neo because of its value in the market that want of many people becuase they know they can have a lot of profits. Also when ethereum increase its value last year many people get interested. So i think if where are potential to grow there coins they will go to it, so since ethereum right now is much profitable people will is go there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 07:35:55 PM
I don't know that much when it comes to the difference of their platform but in terms of prices i think ETH shows more demand than NEO, they both pumping and dumping from time to time but if you see the growth of both of its prices eth has more stable growth in the last months past compared to NEO and i think eth is better for long term holding compared to NEO.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 28, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

In my opinion, there is not even talk about it, of course that the ethereum is better because it has already done much more, neo only starts its way, and the ethereum is already a very serious coin
[/quotes ]
Many people will choose Ethereum because of its potential to increase your coin when holding it and good to invest because of the possibility to rise more the value in the market. While NEO are also starting to grow right now even and also good to hold but ethereim is still the better one.
Activity: 22
January 28, 2018, 07:21:56 PM
These 2 coins have a good background and they are a strong coin. No one can say who will be the strongest Smiley
That is why I both hodl these 2 coins hehehehe
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
January 28, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

I think ethereum will always be a better altcoin to hold because of its potential to increase its value and have a lot of profit to get. Also the most popular altcoin right now is ethereum so it is the coin that choosing of a lot of people because it is much profitable.
Activity: 511
January 28, 2018, 06:57:46 PM
Both are good coins & provide utility, personally I prefer ETH & this is a staple in my portfolio. I have numerous ERC20 coins using the ETH network & they are secured in my Ledger Nano utilising the MEW app as well.
Ethereum is one of the best than neo. It has proved many time the existence of ethereum and if you check today price is really increasing. Although neo is good but best for me is eth the most profitable coin. Mew is one of the best wallet which you can store a lot of token.
Activity: 124
January 28, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
For me ethereum is better because you can make a lot lf profit to ethereum,  because for once bitcoin die the next bitcoin will be ethereum and most of us believe that. Neo is a good coin but ethereum is choice to me that give me high profit in the future. You can make a research so you can know what is better to invest maybe ethereum or neo.  But if you have large capital better to buy this coin so you can make more profit.

Being better is not related to the profit or economical aspect, I wanna point out. It's all about your technology that makes something even easier than anything. And ethereum is exactly doing this, not neo.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 06:49:12 PM
I really like both of them, but I prefer NEO over Ethereum. Yes, it has problems with decentralisation at the moment. I like how they are trying to support everyone who wants to help their platform to make some progress, additionally, they are in touch with projects on their blockchain, which is nice to see. As they are supported by Chinese government, I would be very pleased to see its progress over time in value of NEO.

It doesn't mean I don't like ETH, but this is only my preference (I could be totally wrong, but let's give it a try!).
Activity: 38
January 28, 2018, 06:45:35 PM
Both are good coins & provide utility, personally I prefer ETH & this is a staple in my portfolio. I have numerous ERC20 coins using the ETH network & they are secured in my Ledger Nano utilising the MEW app as well.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 28, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 06:29:41 PM
If you are asking about investment, I think Ethereum will be more profitable this year
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
January 28, 2018, 05:55:25 PM
IMHO ETH would replace bitcoin in this year. NEO is a very very interesting project,
but it still has a very long way to go before it can compete with ehtereum
Activity: 336
January 28, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 28, 2018, 05:45:04 PM
Although both Neo and Ethereum have common flowcharts representing a toolkit for developers their goals are different. In short Ethereum develops in response to the emergence of new requirements. NEO is developing its platform anticipating future needs.
Their charts are not the same because they have a lot of people in Asia exchanging the coins. NEO will not be as famous as Ethereum.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 28, 2018, 05:39:13 PM
Although both Neo and Ethereum have common flowcharts representing a toolkit for developers their goals are different. In short Ethereum develops in response to the emergence of new requirements. NEO is developing its platform anticipating future needs.
Pages:
Jump to: