Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins? - page 3. (Read 17110 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 100
February 27, 2019, 04:04:35 AM
Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
Now I think eos looks much better than eth, eos entered the top 5 coins for investment, I think this coin can bring great investment !
You say that EOS is better than ETH, EOS is included in the big 5 coins. Whereas ETH is included in the big 2 coins. So, in terms of top marketcap, it is clear that ETH is superior to EOS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 03:27:07 PM
Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
Now I think eos looks much better than eth, eos entered the top 5 coins for investment, I think this coin can bring great investment !
copper member
Activity: 210
February 20, 2019, 03:13:14 PM
I think that at the moment it is pretty clear. Ethereum is back to the top and EOS is slowly moving to take the third spot away from XRP. I mean Ether is the most trusted altcoin at the moment and it does not make any sense to compare them now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
February 20, 2019, 02:15:56 PM
EOS Vs ETH is a topic that many people care about and have many different opinions. But I think both have its own power and it has a community and its own field.
ETH is a "grandfather" of power and is currently trusted and concerned by many investors.
EOS is a "energetic guy" who has a lot of plans to thrive but is having a lot of problems when he wants to grow big.
In my opinion, EOS is still not comparable to ETH. ETH has been a long-standing symbol and it is always respected and trusted by many investors.
EOS is just a talented guy and needs time to prove his strength. Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 20, 2019, 02:10:51 PM
we will only know which is better in the future, but I think EOS is a strong competitor of ETH because EOS seems to have enough potential to beat ETH because EOS provides new innovations that ETH does not have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
February 20, 2019, 01:48:06 PM
No way for EOS to beat ETH.
ETH is supported by much more projects, people and companies.
As well a blockchain of ETH is developed much better than EOS (IMHO)
But, will be nice to see EOS around 20$ this year.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
February 20, 2019, 01:39:11 PM
It is too early to draw conclusions. In general, I think that in the future the Cardano blockchain will seriously compete with ethereum and EOS projects. I think that many blockchains have enough space in the world.
Okay, okay ...But they must to finish the development firstly  Grin As I see this is hard for their team. ETH is #1. Can you find something like makerdao or unicornswap somewhere else?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 20, 2019, 01:27:51 PM
I see no reason to compare such projects, which today have a huge role in the life of the whole cryptocurrency community, I think that today we really need to invest in not comparing.
I think these two coins have different developments so it doesn't matter if anyone compares ethereum with EOS, but if EOS is compared to Ethereum I think that will make EOS lose heavily.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
February 20, 2019, 01:17:18 PM
It is too early to draw conclusions. In general, I think that in the future the Cardano blockchain will seriously compete with ethereum and EOS projects. I think that many blockchains have enough space in the world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
February 20, 2019, 01:09:28 PM
I see no reason to compare such projects, which today have a huge role in the life of the whole cryptocurrency community, I think that today we really need to invest in not comparing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
February 20, 2019, 11:26:26 AM

In comparing these two coins, you need a standard which is purely makes the difference stand out. Market is not a big factor to these. And in these case, Ethereum wins. So, we need another criteria for EOS to keep on track with ETH.
copper member
Activity: 370
February 20, 2019, 11:22:59 AM
So far what I have seen is ethereum is far superior to EOS. ethereum is my favorite coin, and I also invest there. it's clear the winner is ethereum in my heart.
Activity: 173
Merit: 20
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse
February 20, 2019, 11:21:37 AM
In Future EOS will beat to ETH because EOS blockchian is better than ETH,in ETH blockchain most of project was scams but in EOS most of real.

I don’t know, maybe in the future something will change, but so far for me, the ethereum is a clear favorite, although now it has lost much of its position, but I believe that the etterium team itself is to blame. Further, it will depend on how many projects will be developed and in which direction to move, no one will predict the result in advance.

Ethereum has too many fundamental problems that are difficult or impossible to solve. There is no absolute monopoly in any sphere of activity. Therefore, a more progressive project, no inherited problems, will take away from Ethereum a large share of the market soon.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 20, 2019, 11:06:15 AM
In Future EOS will beat to ETH because EOS blockchian is better than ETH,in ETH blockchain most of project was scams but in EOS most of real.

I don’t know, maybe in the future something will change, but so far for me, the ethereum is a clear favorite, although now it has lost much of its position, but I believe that the etterium team itself is to blame. Further, it will depend on how many projects will be developed and in which direction to move, no one will predict the result in advance.
Activity: 173
Merit: 20
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse
February 20, 2019, 10:27:33 AM
There are even better blockchain, this IOST.
Virtual Machine: How We’re Designing A Better Virtual Machine Than Ethereum And Eos https://iost.io/how-were-designing-a-better-virtual-machine-than-ethereum-and-eos/
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
February 20, 2019, 10:20:25 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
February 20, 2019, 09:28:45 AM
I see ETH and EOS are the few trusted altcoins in the marketplace later on. Actually, they both consideration barely towards the distinctive sort of individuals. Anyway Ethereum guarantees more and has been demonstrated in other cryptocurrency markets because of the situation. Ethereum pulled in numerous financial investments. has trend setting innovation foundation. Costs are dropping forcefully the chance to purchase and hold it over the long haul.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
February 20, 2019, 09:19:30 AM
I don't think the two cryptocurrencies can be compared. The two tokens are used in different environments and uses.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
February 20, 2019, 08:58:43 AM
I know that some people would say that Eos is better than ethereum because of the fact that many d'Apps are migrating there in recent times but in my opinion, Ethereum is still the best, they are the pioneers, they first introduced d'Apps, smart contracts, tokens and much more.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 08:27:13 AM
No doubt, Ethereum was, is and will be the best among the altcoins, because Eos gives up positions in almost all parameters!
indeed Ethereum is the best Altcoin but EOS is also good and EOS has shown good growth.
can't lie if Ethereum is number 1 Altcoin.
but if they can still benefit many people, it doesn't matter if they choose both.
Pages:
Jump to: