Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Vs NEO - page 3. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 04:22:35 PM
In my opinion i prefer ETH than Neo. Because i see the Dapp in 2019 will strongly increase and use ETH network. But Neo is also good coin, i also hold a little Neo now. For buy now, Both of them is now low price, you can buy both.
Activity: 364
January 26, 2019, 04:18:39 PM
I think that NEO is not the best coin to purchase. At the moment, I would advise you to withdraw money from the cryptocurrency, as the market will fall even lower, withdraw 50% and buy at the bottom.
Activity: 560
January 26, 2019, 03:14:19 PM
I am more in ethereum. Although I have these 2 coins in the same quantity. In the future, they will be the best and their price will be much higher than the current one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 12:50:58 PM
I don't think what you have now needs to be changed because I better hold lots of different coins than by holding one coin because having lots of coins we can get a lot of good things when selling because riding coins can be different.

and also the coins you hold are good coins so I think if the market returns then everything will go up so I don't think it's necessary to exchange your coins now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 26, 2019, 12:38:24 PM
This is not the amount that needs to be split into different tokens, I think in your case it’s better to deal with ETH and a stable coin!
Activity: 420
January 26, 2019, 12:24:32 PM
Split your budget between both Eth and Neo. You know, pump is unpredictable, so I think splitting your portfolio is inevitable.
I bet Neo will reach 100$ finally. so 7$ is a perfect price for a long term buy
Agree neo of course will reach this level , and of course like neo is passive income, but I think for investment of course you need to diversify the risks !
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
January 26, 2019, 10:56:08 AM
As for me, ethereum has more confidence in people. And quite well used as a currency. This is my personal example. I think it's worth it to concentrate.

Etherium is not in the best shape right now, but I don’t think that neo has any chance of getting ahead of the aetrium, what to say when the crisis passes even if neo is now behind.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 08:56:24 AM
Дoбpый дeнь фopyмчaнe! Я в кpиптe нoвичeк, cкaчaл нeoн вoлeт 2.00 и нe знaю кaк кyпить и зaнecти в нeгo нeo. Бpaтцы пoмoгитe плиз,ecли мoжнo пoшaгoвo мoжeт инcтpyкции тaм кaкиe или личным oпытoм ктo пoдeлитcя. И кaким нeoн вoлeт лyчшиe paбoтaть, в инeтe бoлee paнняя вepcия мycoлитcя, a 2.00 нeтy? Cпacибo!!!
Activity: 32
January 26, 2019, 10:49:13 AM
As for me, ethereum has more confidence in people. And quite well used as a currency. This is my personal example. I think it's worth it to concentrate.
copper member
Activity: 112
January 26, 2019, 10:28:34 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

Why not divide your Eth, like spend 1 ETH for 10 or 11 NEO? I guess diversification is still applicable on it and still safe if you consider doing it that way rather than completely going to NEO
Activity: 434
January 26, 2019, 10:12:18 AM
Split your budget between both Eth and Neo. You know, pump is unpredictable, so I think splitting your portfolio is inevitable.
I bet Neo will reach 100$ finally. so 7$ is a perfect price for a long term buy
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 25, 2019, 09:08:24 AM
You should always spread your investments , never invest in one altcoin, always buy from top 100 altcoins, so if you wants to move in NEO you can buy half NEO and remain half ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 25, 2019, 07:50:13 AM
It seems to me to leave Ethereum will be much better, because in my opinion this coin is safer!
January 25, 2019, 06:27:21 AM
For some reason, people have lately begun to react to ETH in different ways. For some reason, it seems to me that today, all the same, NEO has much greater potential than the ETH project, because I did not see a large increase in prices before the new fork. This suggests that people have already become disillusioned with ETH,
I don't think people are getting any worse about Ethereum. Personally, I believe that both of these coins are with a solid development team, and both deserve attention from investors and traders. But still Ethereum has a larger market capitalization, which takes the second position in the market after Bitcoin. Therefore, I think Ethereum has more advantages today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 16, 2019, 12:11:00 PM
For some reason, people have lately begun to react to ETH in different ways. For some reason, it seems to me that today, all the same, NEO has much greater potential than the ETH project, because I did not see a large increase in prices before the new fork. This suggests that people have already become disillusioned with ETH,
Activity: 546
January 11, 2019, 10:43:15 AM
ETH wins this comparison and I will explain why. Because the project ETH is a project that holds today a huge amount of the project. I see that a lot of new projects are now being launched on ETH
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 10, 2019, 09:47:51 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

Both ETH and NEO are top choices of ICO projects. Although NEO has big supporters from the Chinese market, ETH has been in the market for quite a long time. If I would choice, I would hold my ETH simply because it has wider worldwide supporters than NEO.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 10, 2019, 09:22:17 AM
Ethereum and Neo is good to invest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 09:20:48 AM
NEO is a good project and it has a chance to survive on this harsh market, but the threat from him in the side of Ethereum I do not see. All use the technologies and platforms provided by the Ethereum. There are very few projects that issue tokens on the NEO platform .
January 10, 2019, 09:15:31 AM
If there is a choice only of these two coins, then naturally I like most crypto investors choose Ethereum, for me this coin is an indicator of how projects should actually develop and work in this market. But if we talk about my portfolio with the violas, I prefer to keep both of these coins in it.
Pages:
Jump to: