Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Vs NEO - page 8. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 02:04:21 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

For me, these are the two most favorite coins for investment. I believe in the great benefits and excellent potential for an active NEO price increase from the middle or end of next year. But in any case, Ethereum now remains a more sought-after and reliable coin for long-term investments.
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 11:18:02 AM
Last February  ETH prize was around 1500 $ whish is all the time high and NEO prize is about 161 $ so its basic mat to see that NEO has dropped more then ETH. On the other hand now total supply of ETH is 103,694,581 whereas NEO total supply is 65,000,000. ETH is more popular and more developed coin when we compare NEO. But is must be your decision to find the best solution for yourself. I keep both of them.

Note: Do not forget that you will able to harvest  4 GAS in one year if you hold 20 NEO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
 Diversification may lead you to a wrong way if you have ETH right now in your portfolio then keep it, no need to sell it and buy Neo, ETH alone is a precious coin that someday will blow us away.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
December 09, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
In this state of the market-this is not the most important issue. It is much more important that the market will be on. When will the growth or at least recovery
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 10:47:40 AM
I think that to keep now in any cryptocurrency is quite dangerous, as prices go down and I think that this will continue for a long time. I would advise you to transfer to Fiat, and then buy OMG, ADA, EOS and possibly Ethereum.

Now it is not profitable to switch to fiat money at all, because today all the same it would be better not to listen to you. I am sure that today it is better to start investing in cryptocurrencies. This is really very cool and you will be very successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
Ethereum is certainly a favorite in ico projects, but of course in the long term I think you need to choose 2 projects , it is not known what will be ahead.
I agree it is difficult to determine , but it seems to me that of the 2 projects is clearly the leader of the Ethereum and it is now going positive news I think he will be in the top and it is better to buy it!
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 08:21:40 AM
in my opinion it would be nice to divide some Altcoin because if one coin is not profitable, there is still the possibility of another coin. more profit if you develop investment in various coins, so think well that you think is better because all your rights and tastes are different. Ethereum and NEO are good coins and in the future have the opportunity to be profitable
Activity: 237
December 08, 2018, 07:34:54 PM
Neo and Ethereum are the smart contract blockchain leaders. One could argue that Ethereum has more of a dev community, more dApps, and more corporate alliances (today). Personally, I think Neo has the potential to dominate the Asian markets if it works alongside the Chinese Government in the near future and rapidly scales the adoption of their blockchain technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 07:56:51 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
Even though NEO has a good platform but ETH is still better than NEO. Both of them is very worth to invest, but i will choose Ethereum instead of NEO.. Just go for one full investment and you know bitcoin is the best choice.
Activity: 161
December 09, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
Technologically, Neo seems to be better because it supports multiple programming languages, including Java, unlike ethereum that only supports solidity. Ethereum has 1000s of ICOs, NEO yet to see double digit.
While Ethereum has support of the West, Neo has the backing of Chinese. They may do quite well in future.
I would place my bets on both, rather than picking just one.
Activity: 532
December 08, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
I think that to keep now in any cryptocurrency is quite dangerous, as prices go down and I think that this will continue for a long time. I would advise you to transfer to Fiat, and then buy OMG, ADA, EOS and possibly Ethereum.
Activity: 196
December 08, 2018, 04:04:21 PM
Ethereum is certainly a favorite in ico projects, but of course in the long term I think you need to choose 2 projects , it is not known what will be ahead.
Activity: 1210
December 08, 2018, 01:24:53 PM
You must know that these two coins have the potential to have a good future and they also have a strong community and big devotees,so if you want to hold both of these coins or one you have to choose the right time to buy because that will give you an advantage.
but if I talk about the future I think NEO is superior because NEO has better technology than ETH. and the most visible is the ability of NEO transaction speeds that are far greater than ETH. The NEO also has great support from the Chinese government so I am sure that in the future NEO will be superior to ETH.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
December 08, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
You must know that these two coins have the potential to have a good future and they also have a strong community and big devotees,so if you want to hold both of these coins or one you have to choose the right time to buy because that will give you an advantage.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
December 08, 2018, 11:07:53 AM
I prefer ethereum, even though the price is down now but it doesn't make me lose confidence in ethereum. My predictions for next year's ethereum will come back with a surprise that will make investors happy.
Activity: 504
December 08, 2018, 11:02:14 AM
At such a time as now you need to invest in different coins , a lot of coins after such a market will no longer rise , and to protect yourself with this, choose 5-10 coins from the top and invest in them !

The idea is standard, as we know the manipulators in any case already know how you will act and what other people will do. I think that this is not a good idea, everything can be different and no one can guarantee anything.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2018, 05:07:36 PM
I do not think that it is necessary to choose neo, but still invest in other altcoins, except Ethereum is certainly worth it.
Activity: 383
December 07, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
As for me, I don't hold NEO. My portfolio is very small, mostly I hold altcoins with small cap and quality products. I think that this type of investments is more risky but more profitable.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
December 07, 2018, 02:55:36 PM
Both coins was good in year 2017 but not both are dump I'm never believe on neo but I have still some hope to eth hope it will recover soon.
Activity: 238
December 07, 2018, 02:55:28 PM
NEO is now traded for 5$, I think that this price is super hot for all altcoin investors, do not understand why nobody wants to buy.
After China starts cooperate wth NEO, price will skyrocket for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: