Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Vs NEO - page 5. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 14
January 08, 2019, 05:00:52 AM
I think it is more advantageous to buy ETH at the moment because ETH has a very good news recently (Ethereum 2.0), which I think will increase the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
January 08, 2019, 04:58:50 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

I believe in the huge potential for successful development and price increase of NEO in the future. But now I highly recommend holding Ethereum. Because it is now the most reliable and stable coin on the altcoins market. I now distribute my investments specifically for the purchase of BTC, Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
January 05, 2019, 07:45:49 PM
Both of them are very good as a project aspect. Both of them are platform based token. And Ethereum is the most popular and trusted platform based token. But if you compare technically then NEO is better than. And NEO has some great facility like better txn rate than ethereum, no txn fees in transaction, easy to code with normal use case language. But as a platform ethereum is more successful than neo and they have the most icos and project based on it. And most of them are working. So both of them are very good and have some great future in upcoming days.  So if you want to invest grab both.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
January 05, 2019, 07:25:29 PM
I think etherum is better than Neo in almost all aspect

1. Development of etherum is stronger than neo
2. Demand for etherum is much much more higher than demand for neo
3. Etherum is second on coinmarketcap with a total cap of billions which surpasses Neos might
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
January 05, 2019, 07:21:19 PM
It is such difficult decision. But if I myself, maybe I will divide the ETH. I think we can still save 1 ETH for our holding. and The least can be traded to buy NEO. NEO is also a very trustworthy coin and I also believe that this coin can be successful and make more profits.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 06:56:59 PM
 I would invest in NEO for two reasons,firstly Neo is more advanced in terms of code. Secondly, Neo will not be charging extortionate fees in the future, as the founder of Ethereum plans to action.

I have to buy any new Cryptocurrency with Ethereum and sometimes the fees cost me more than Bitcoin fees to transfer!

Neo is a solid cryptocurrency that is Chinas national crypto and is an infastructure crypto, so new cryptocurrencies can be based off the advancements of NEO!
Activity: 406
December 26, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
It seems to me that both coins are very promising. Now is a good time to invest in these coins because their price is very low
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
December 26, 2018, 05:26:57 PM
ethereum  is most popular and most used alot people
better you hold your ethereum because they have big chance in the next year Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 26, 2018, 05:05:42 PM
I think the answer to this today is clearly ethereum! I think it will go further after the ethereum fork. Neo will wait a bit ...
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 25, 2018, 06:37:07 PM
Now there are a lot of different coins willing to repeat the success of Ethereum. However, not all of them will be able to make him a real competition. I think NEO will not be able to replace ETH.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
December 25, 2018, 06:20:59 PM
This topic was posted 8 months ago but still, people are interested in this topic! Then I want to say ETH will win! NEO is a good coin but it is losing its high position gradually! Though ETH lost its second position according to the Coinmarketcap rank but still I feel ETH is the coin after BTC! NEO is a top class coin no doubt, but it is not that good to compete with ETH!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
I think Ethereum is always more reliable. The quality in NEO is not as popular as the Ethereum. You can get some XLM
Eth definitely more popular, but the Chinese neo is very popular , and I think that neo can also grow well, so I think you can choose 2 coins for investment
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
December 23, 2018, 08:26:15 AM
I think Ethereum is always more reliable. The quality in NEO is not as popular as the Ethereum. You can get some XLM
Activity: 378
December 23, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
I suggest that you can invest in a lot of coins, don't just stick with one coin, then the risk of loss is also quite large and if you invest in various coins later you can get profit from each coin. I can compare the profit level too.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

with Ethereum Constantinople Hardfork I think eth is better for the beginning of the first month in 2019
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 07:51:29 AM
It's much better to switch your Ethereum to Neo because Eth and Btc same prices drops it price right now but other altcoins like Xrp or ripple overtake Ethereum in top 2 in CMC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
December 19, 2018, 06:23:54 PM
You better hold ETH, because you have a coin combination. Even though the current price of ETH has dropped dramatically, the future of ETH will again become a favorite coin.
NEO and Eth fell very strongly in relation to the cue ball. I think when the general pamp of the market begins, the growth of Neo and Eth will be the same. Neo of course can start to grow faster if there is support from the Chinese authorities.

Yes. If the support comes from the authorities (government), NEO prices will grow fast. But if ETH and NEO rise by relying on investors, I think ETH will change faster than the NEO.
Activity: 921
December 19, 2018, 11:27:40 AM
I think that Ethereum is a more reliable and better coin than NEO, but there is no denying that if China is interested in the development of blockchain technology, then NEO will be able to surpass all its results.
Activity: 322
December 19, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
I like to invest with your money is both of them but as you said you have BTC I think probably add some more to it because as I noticed that the market are really good to invest now. And I've read a lot of articles that this coming year is going to be sure that it will increase again their value of any currency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
From Ethereum in January, there will be updates and I think it will be much better neo , and of course both coins are strong and I think it is possible to buy them on ..
Pages:
Jump to: