Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Vs NEO - page 4. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
January 10, 2019, 05:15:35 AM
It's not a competition it's synergy. ETH is a powerful and promising platform with a progressive blockchain. NEO is a project based on this platform. I hope that in the future they will cooperate and improve the blockchain.

you are right. in general, people will choose ETH compared to NEO. well, there are so many functions of ETH compared to the NEO for now, moreover ETH will be hardfork. of course ETH will be the main choice compared to NEO
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 05:13:02 AM
I will advice you to hold your ETH because ETH has more stand than NEO as far as crypto market is concern for now and ETH can be use to invest in long term and Short term investment  and still make profit while NEO can only be use to invest for long term investment in order make profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
January 10, 2019, 04:50:52 AM
It's not a competition it's synergy. ETH is a powerful and promising platform with a progressive blockchain. NEO is a project based on this platform. I hope that in the future they will cooperate and improve the blockchain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 09, 2019, 04:49:00 PM
NEO has started to progress slowly these days. I think it's gonna make a nice surprise in the next days. I'm expecting a quick upward climb personally.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 01:10:06 PM
As of today, i will go with the ethereum to buy and keep it.
But if you will have a choice to do on both, they are good to have and keep for the future.
Both them will have their new ATH soon. in NEO you can also gain gas!
Well neo, at the moment, certainly looks stronger on the market and more secure for investment , I think Ethereum is now expected to fall , but for long investments of course you are right and both coins are suitable
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
January 09, 2019, 12:37:28 PM
As of today, i will go with the ethereum to buy and keep it.
But if you will have a choice to do on both, they are good to have and keep for the future.
Both them will have their new ATH soon. in NEO you can also gain gas!
Activity: 252
January 09, 2019, 12:32:31 PM
I am holding both of these coins because I think that those are one of the most perspective coins on the market. I would recommend to buy both of them and to sell a half of your Ethereum savings to buy some NEO.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 12:27:47 PM
NEO looked bearish to me the whole year until just recently. I've always wanted NEO and I remember at ATH I was pissed that I could only buy a few, so I held off. Now I have more than I ever thought I'd have....though I guess this is only a good thing if they deliver. If they do deliver though, the GAS rewards could be near 5% of your NEO value yearly (you can correct me if I'm wrong).
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 09, 2019, 11:45:08 AM
It seems to me that now most of the people really voted for the ETH. Many reasons point to this. Now it is ETH that can be called a project that is mostly used by the community to implement ideas on the blockchain.

Creator of this topic mentioned some other great projects. I have Ethereum`s, NEO`s, ADA`s, BTC`s,XLM`s, and I can`t decide which one is the best
and in which one we should invest more. In this kind of situations my approach is to buy when ever I can and to just trying to grow my amounts.
   What else we can do in moments when we can`t decide which one to trust more. In some of my crazy dreams I believe that all this coins can grow in
future a lot, there is a plenty of space, this world is huge.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
January 09, 2019, 11:35:03 AM
It seems to me that now most of the people really voted for the ETH. Many reasons point to this. Now it is ETH that can be called a project that is mostly used by the community to implement ideas on the blockchain.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 11:27:57 AM
Both are the best coin for investment and will perform very good in future. According to my opinion that all amount should not invest in the single coin rather it must be in the many top coins in the market because it is the rules of the investment that " all eggs should no keep in the one basket" and this is the best lessons for smart investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 09, 2019, 09:51:07 AM
Ethereum and NEO fell relatively the same, so I don't think there is a difference between long-term retention in these two coins, but Ethereum I like more and I think it will always be ahead of NEO, so I prefer to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
January 09, 2019, 09:49:37 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
I think you should only invest in altcoins you know the most about it. Don't invest in the opinion of others, it will be very easy for you to lose money because you don't understand altcoin's strengths.
You should keep ETH, it is a great altcoin and NEO cannot compare to it. Soon there will be hard-fork events and it will determine the future of ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 09:44:13 AM
I can name a dozen successful projects that were originally created in the Ethereum network. Even EOS, the closest competitor to Ethereum, was originally created on the ETH blockchain.
But in the NEO network, I can not name at least a couple of successful projects.
I think the choice is obvious.
Activity: 448
January 09, 2019, 09:39:52 AM
At the moment we can say that there is a rise in ethereum price. Neo is more affordable and hasn't used its potential yet, it can come up to very high prices in a short time. I would prefer neo to make some investment Smiley
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
January 09, 2019, 09:32:02 AM
If I had seen this post when you made it, I would have adviced you to stick with ETH because in the long run, when you compare the price of both ETH and neo, ETH still turned out to be better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
January 09, 2019, 09:24:06 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

If you have ability to analyze chart, you can trade in short time to increase your profit or the number of coins that you have. If not, you should hold it and buy more when their price goes down
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 09, 2019, 09:13:29 AM
It is best to leave everything as it is and I think to buy the Neo not the best idea, honestly, I do not believe in this coin!
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 08, 2019, 09:40:38 AM
ETH can be more strong after its hardfork , you need to watch ETH hardfork, i hope can be pump more after is launch POS and NEO may be grow in coming months but you should hold till hardfork.
Activity: 912
January 08, 2019, 06:13:20 AM
NEO is a project, and Ethereum is an ecosystem. I think both platforms will work successfully. And also investments in these cryptocurrencies are interesting and promising. Personally, I would invest in both of these cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: